Best Psychology Online Courses
Table of Contents
Do you want to:
·Be able to spot different personalities?
·Understand why you ‘click’ with some people but not others?
·Get along better with people by understanding the differences between personality types?
·Learn what you are like in a relationship?
·Manage conflict effectively. Some people dislike and avoid conflict, whereas others use it to solve problems and get things done?
·Find out how to motivate and get the best out of different personality types?
This intensely practical course will show you how deal with different personalities and show you how to maximize your own impact and potential using real life scenarios.
By the end of this course you will be better able to
·Know what makes people tick
·Know yourself and how to better adapt
Have you ever wondered why people behave differently or what psychological disorders are? Does Psychology fascinate you? Then you might be ready for this comprehensive Advanced Level Psychology course!
In this course you will learn:
- What is perception, attention, and thinking
- Why we conform to other people and authorities
- How we judge other people
- How children develop in various ages
- What is anxiety, depression, and other emotional disorders
- How to treat ‘abnormal behaviour’
- and so much more!
Take this course easy:
- In your free time at home (or your PC, laptop or tablet)
- On the way to work on your smartphone
You will enjoy taking this course if you find Psychology-related topics (e.g. child and social development, thinking and memory, human behaviour, etc) as your biggest interest!
Our brain is constantly editing what see see think, and feel without us being aware of it. This course will give you a quick introduction to psychology and teach you about the unconscious processes that govern us every day.
What topics are covered in this course?
- What is psychology?
- Perception and reality
- Memory and why you should not always trust it
- Emotions and why they can make life messy
- Our self-image and why it is often inaccurate
- Social behavior and how it can override our thoughts and desires
After following this course, you will…
- Have a better understanding of the human mind
- Know about unconscious processes that govern us every day
- See what role psychological processes play in our everyday life
- Have a better understanding of yourself and other people
- See things that you didn’t see before in your life
If you’ve ever wanted a quick and easy way to know more about people and psychology, this is the course for you! More than 11,000 people have enrolled in my online psychology courses to learn more about the human mind and social behavior. You can be one of them!
Although you could read dense textbooks on psychological research, this simple and engaging course will give you quick access to some of the most interesting and unique studies in psychology.
When you finish this course, you’ll have a new appreciation for human behavior, persuasion, and influence, and you’ll quickly be able to impress your friends and family with your surprising knowledge of human psychology. Not only that, but you’ll know exactly what science behind those findings was!
The studies in this course reveal…
- how we can persuade someone to do what we want without even providing good persuasive reasons
- why people started to walk more slowly after solving a few word puzzles
- why men were more attracted to a woman when they stood on a terrifying bridge
- why praising some kids for their intelligence vs. their hard work dramatically changed their test scores
- why people who held a hot cup of coffee instead of an iced coffee automatically started thinking a stranger was especially generous and caring
- …and much more!
Carefully designed experiments tell us a great deal about the choices we make, the ways we behave, and why we think the way we do. Throughout this course, you’ll learn about a bunch of these experiments and see exactly what they say about yourself and the people you meet every day.
I’m a social psychologist myself, and I thought about which studies most interested me early in my education and which studies are my current favorites. I even reached out to my colleagues to ask them what studies have most inspired them and are important for everyone to know about.
Best Psychology Books:
#1 Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
#2 The Art of Mental Training – A Guide to Performance Excellence (Classic Edition) by DC Gonzalez
#3 Psychology, 11th Edition 11th Edition by David G. Myers & C. Nathan DeWall
#4 Psych 101: Psychology Facts, Basics, Statistics, Tests, and More! (Adams 101) by Paul Kleinman
#5 The Psychology Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained by DK
#6 Psychology For Dummies by Adam Cash