Best Data mining Online Courses
#1 Introduction to Data Visualization
- If you want to work in exciting analytics and data visualization project, then this is the starting point for you.
- Data is the currency of now and potential to use it the right way, at the right time for the right reason gives you possibility beyond imagination.
- Data visualization is a vast topic and consist of many sub-parts which are a subject in itself, we in our course have tried to paint a clear picture of what you need to know and what people will be looking of you in a visualization project.
- UX in Data visualization is key in modern times to meet the expectation of your user, this course will highlight what are the benefits of using a good UX and how to do it.
- This course is structured to provide all the key aspect of Data visualization in most simple and clear fashion.So you can start the journey in Data visualization world.
#2 Learn Data Visualization and Become Data Analyst
Decision makers who run our world and corporations use data effectively, to give them clarity to take relevant and fast decisions.
Data is considered to be the new currency and in order to use it properly, we need to know how to visualize it effectively.Great visualization is difficult because they consist of a good mix of science and art.
- In this course, you will learn the process of data visualization in simple and effective 7-step approach.
- You will understand how to start a visualization project on a right note.
- You will be able to categorize and characterize types of visualization to simplify decision-making steps in the process.
- You will see in details, how to work with a real world visualization usecase.
- You will learn how to have an UX-centric approach in the design phase of data visualization.
- You will learn how to use wireframing tools to build your data visualization design for the usecase.
- And finally, you will come to know how to use D3 to bring design to real life.
#3 Data Visualization with Python and Matplotlib
More and more people are realising the vast benefits and uses of analysing big data. However, the majority of people lack the skills and the time needed to understand this data in its original form. That’s where data visualisation comes in; creating easy to read, simple to understand graphs, charts and other visual representations of data. Python 3 and Matplotlib are the most easily accessible and efficient to use programs to do just this.
Learn Big Data Python
Visualise multiple forms of 2D and 3D graphs; line graphs, scatter plots, bar charts, etc.
Load and organise data from various sources for visualisation
Create and customise live graphs
Add finesse and style to make your graphs visually appealling
Python Data Visualisation made Easy
With over 58 lectures and 6 hours of content, this course covers almost every major chart that Matplotlib is capable of providing. Intended for students who already have a basic understanding of Python, you’ll take a step-by-step approach to create line graphs, scatter plots, stack plots, pie charts, bar charts, 3D lines, 3D wire frames, 3D bar charts, 3D scatter plots, geographic maps, live updating graphs, and virtually anything else you can think of!
Best Data mining Books:
#1 Introduction to Data Mining 1st Edition by Pang-Ning Tan & Michael Steinbach & in Kumar
#2 Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) 3rd Edition by Jiawei Han & Micheline Kamber & Jian Pei
#3 Data Mining: The Textbook 2015th Edition by Charu C. Aggarwal
#4 Introduction to Data Mining (2nd Edition) (What’s New in Computer Science) 2nd Edition
by Pang-Ning Tan & Michael Steinbach & Anuj Karpatne
#5 Data Science for Business: What You Need to Know about Data Mining and Data-Analytic Thinking 1st Edition by Foster Provost & Tom Fawcett
#6 Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) 4th Edition by Ian H. Witten & Eibe Frank & Mark A. Hall