Here Best Diabetes Online Courses
An easily sustainable and balanced approach to the diabetic diet using a Registered Dietitian’s proven techniques.
You will learn:
- What is diabetes, what puts you at risk, the signs and symptoms of diabetes, and why it’s important to control.
- The secret to eating for blood sugar, and how to balance your meals properly.
- The importance of exercising with Diabetes.
- How stress impacts diabetes, and how to manage stress.
- Diabetes Medications and Supplements. Be aware of how they work and their side effects.
- Get a customized meal plan tailored to YOU!
- You will be provided with all tools you need to succeed, leading you down the path of wellness!
you will learn
- Pinpoint the signs and symptoms of type 2 diabetes and apply proven techniques to easily manage and control your blood sugar levels.
- Fully understand how sugar gets trapped in your blood stream, and how this can be reversed.
- Apply the secret magic number to your diabetic diet to maintain steady blood sugar levels at all times.
- Understand why fad diets are just a gimmick, and how they push you further away from a healthy lifestyle. Instead practice proper portion control using our supplemental material to guide you into effortlessly eating a balanced diet while losing unwanted weight.
- Confidently read food labels so you don’t fall into the marketing traps of the food industry.
- Dodge the stresses of everyday life by asking yourself these key questions and incorporating simple stress management techniques.
- Reverse the effects of diabetes while waking up feeling refreshed from a full night’s sleep.
- Have dessert! This is about balance, not deprivation!
The Easiest and Fastest Way To Restore Normal Blood Sugar
This is a course in which you’ll be able to fully understand…
– WHY you developed Type 2 Diabetes
– WHAT were the factors that contributed to this
– WHAT YOU CAN DO to effortlessly reverse it naturally and restore normal blood sugar levels
You’ll discover EVERYTHING you need to know about nutrition, exercise, sleep and stress management to reverse your diabetes and reclaim your health naturally.
you will learn
- Fully understand why you developed type 2 diabetes and clearly understand what you need to know (you won’t find this anywhere else in any other books or courses)
- Debunk some of the most common diabetes myths that are keeping you sick and unwell, as well as finding the real truth beyond them
- Avoid the biggest danger in diabetes reversal (which can be life-threatening) and you’ll learn how to slowly get off medications in the safest way possible
- Learn everything you need to know about nutrition – the top 10 foods which reverse diabetes and the worst 10 foods for your blood sugar
- Discover how to drastically improve the quality of your sleep (and you much you REALLY need to sleep) in order to automatically reverse diabetes while doing so
- Apply secrets that unlock your motivation and make implementing healthy habits effortlessly so that you reverse diabetes with no effort whatsoever
Your guide to balancing blood glucose & insulin through ‘Nutritional Ketosis’ & medicinal food!
If you suffer with any of the following then this course is designed especially for you….
- Pre-diabetes or insulin resistance
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
This program will inspire you to take control of your own health by showing you exactly how to naturally manage blood sugars, by teaching you how to induce nutritional ketosis through proper nutrition. This is a Paleo diet on steriods!
Nutritional ketosis is not only becoming a standard diet for the treatment of cancer but also in the treatment of diabetes.
Some of the benefits of a ketogenic diet may include:
- Optimal energy levels
- Sustained energy without highs and lows
- Balanced blood glucose
- Reduction in insulin for Type 1 Diabetics
- Natural weight loss and reduction in body fat if desired
- Mental clarity – patients describe this as the curtains opening whereby thinking becomes clearer
- Increased memory – the ketogenic diet is also used in brain illness such a dementia, Parkinsons, epilepsy & Alzheimer’s
- Quality sleep
Within this course you will be able to download a full manual with your dietary protocol, a full recipe book, watch dozens of high quality videos demonstrating recipes, and listen to audios that answer each of your questions as you are guided through the process of embracing a ketogenic lifestyle.
Aasana, Kriya, Pranayam, Meditation, Om Chant, Shankh Naad, Massage, Yog Nidra, Nutrition, Herbal Remedies for Diabetes
The highlights of this course are.
- More than three hours of easy to follow video material with full sub-titles.
- Quizzes that will test your learning level.
- Other than just yogasanas, it has every other procedure that can help fight diabetes. Things like kriyas, massage, om chant, shankh naad, pranayama, mudra, meditation and relaxation techniques are all there.
- An aasan selection guideline for stage wise progress is available as a worksheet
- Yoga regime planning for preventive, corrective and supportive needs for diabetes has been provided.
- Detailed articles and videos are available for nutrition guidance, home remedies, diabetes drugs, diabetes tests, tough aasans, comparison to cardio exercise etc.
- Case histories in the form of patient interviews have been provided.
you will learn
- Understand the concept of yoga with some important aasans, kriyas, pranayams, mudras, chants, shankh naad, meditation, relaxation etc which are useful for correcting type-II diabetes condition.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge related to the disease diabetes, specially the type – II type.
- Understand the benefits of each of the yoga practices related to diabetes control and mitigation.
- Know about various hints and cautions while performing the yoga practices and procedures.
- Understand the nutritional components in diet and importance of each component in case of diabetes.
- Compare cardio exercise and yoga practices for related benefits for diabetes.
- Know allopathic drugs, their side effects and tests for diabetes.
- Have sufficient understanding of home remedies often advised to diabetes patients.
- Ensure success in changing the lifestyle to fight the menace of world’s fastest growing disease – diabetes.
Best Diabetes Books:
#1 The End of Diabetes: The Eat to Live Plan to Prevent and Reverse Diabetes by Joel Fuhrman M.D.
#2 Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes Without Drugs by Neal Barnard
#3 Dr. Bernstein’s Diabetes Solution: The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars by Richard K. Bernstein
#4 The Diabetes Code: Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally by Jason Fung
#5 Diabetes For Dummies by Alan L. Rubin
#6 Mayo Clinic The Essential Diabetes Book by Mayo Clinic