Best PPC Online Courses
How would you like to discover a super-simple way to drive low-cost traffic to your website? (from Google ads, Yahoo ads, Bing ads and Facebook ads)
With Pay Per Click (PPC) and online Paid Advertising networks, now you can!
Imagine having a paid advertising expert walking you through each step of:
- A walkthrough of the top online advertising networks and their best use
- Setting up your ad campaigns on Google AdWords
- Setting up your ad campaigns with Facebook ads
- Setting up your ad campaigns with Yahoo ads & Bing ads (Microsoft Ad Network)
- Details of what you need to do on Google, Yahoo, Facebook and Bing, and why
- How to write quality ads for your Pay Per Click (PPC) ad campaigns
In this course, we’ll take a “tour” of the top 9 paid ads networks, show you how to set up your Google AdWords PPC account and walk you through the basics of setting up online ad campaigns on the top 3 pay per click ad networks:
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads Network and
- Microsoft Ads Network (Yahoo ads / Bing ads)
And, I will walk you through the process, step-by-step.
If you are new to online advertising, then this is the course for you…
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your AdWords account from scratch
- The theory behind successful online advertising
- What keywords are and how to use them to your advantage
- How to set up conversion tracking and how to track phone calls from your website
- How to track sales, revenue and form submissions using Google AdWords
- How to take advantage of competitor reports and customer data in your campaigns
- How to write and A/B test your ads
- How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click
- How to structure your account, campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists for optimal results
- How to analyze keyword data in Excel to gain deeper insight into your data
- How to use tools like SEMrush and Optmyzr to automate your optimization tasks and run better analyses
- How to monitor your campaign performance on a regular basis
- How to spot trouble in your account and what you need to do to fix it
- How to understand your customers from a psychological level
…. and much much more!
Are you looking to start advertising online but you don’t want to spend a fortune on ads? That’s exactly where Bing Ads can comes in handy!
From my experience, Bing Ads can be as much as 60% cheaper than Google Adwords! The best part is Bing Ads is often overlook by many marketers which offers you a great opportunity to get targeted visitors to your website – inexpensively!
This course is designed for anyone who is to brand new to advertising online or Bing Ads. Throughout the course, I walk you through what things you NEED to know.
In fact, I’ve even put in some advanced lessons to ensure you learn as much as possible.
Did I mention that I will also be going over all of my active Bing Ads? This way you can see some real world examples of how I’ve had success with Bing Ads (and how you can too).
If you’re wanting to learn what it takes to have success with Bing Ads, then I invite you to enroll into this course and get started driving traffic to your website!
Learn how to Implement highly targeted campaigns with Facebook and Adwords without needing to spend weeks, months or even years learning the key principals of success on these platforms.
You’ll learn from a former Google employee who has helped hundreds of businesses and individuals achieve success through PPC advertising, conversion rate optimization and simple analytics insights that you can replicate.
No complicated, hard to follow processes, just plain English and easy to follow steps to get results!
You’ll learn how to setup all types of campaigns, from simple to advanced, step by step from the beginning so you can attract your ideal customers to your website in just a few hours.
Learn how to avoid the mistakes that 90% of marketers make when using these platforms.
Learn how to save money While Advertising and Still Improve Performance and Get More Website Visitors.
You’ll even learn how to get your website visitors to purchase from you more often without increasing costs and without having to touch any website code.
You’ll see everything in easy to follow steps so you can learn advanced techniques without the complex jargon and instructions that usually make these topics so hard to learn.
Most Importantly, You’ll Learn how to make more money using these marketing channels.
Preview the FREE lectures below Now and see how actionable the course content really is!
Best PPC Books:
#1 Ultimate Guide to Pay-Per-Click Advertising (Ultimate Series) by Richard Stokes
#2 Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing For Dummies 1st Edition
by Peter Kent
#3 Ultimate Guide to Pay-Per-Click Advertising by Richard Stokes
#4 Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Marketing: An Hour a Day 2nd Edition by David Szetela & Joseph Kerschbaum
#5 Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Marketing Handbook: Low Cost Strategies for Attracting New Customers Using Google, MSN, Yahoo & Other Search Engines by Eugene Mordkovich, Boris Mordkovich