In the world many companies are using Excel Pivot Tables to analyse their data. If you are looking for the best Excel Pivot Table online course, this is the best place to select the course. This Excel pivot tables are widely used by financial analyst. From this you will improve your knowledge about Excel Pivot Table. You will understand how to use different formulas in analysing data like average, count, sum etc. students will develop their knowledge on analytics. At present there are many Excel Pivot Table online courses, from those our experts of panel has selected a few best Microsoft Excel PivotTable online courses which are listed below.
Table of Contents
Microsoft Excel Data Analysis with Pivot tables online course was created by Chris Dutton an Udemy instructor. From this course your skills are improved. From this you will learn how to create pivot tables, pivot charts and you will know how to use them. You will learn every concept of Excel Pivot table and also sorting, grouping, filtering, calculated items, fields and values, layouts, styles, slicer, raw data structure and so on. You will know how to perform arithmetic operations like sum, product etc. By the end of course certificate is provided and this course includes 6.5 hours on-demand video, 20 articles and full lifetime access.
- You will know how to structure your source data and you will learn how to select, clear, copy and move the pivot tables by using the options in analyse tab. And learn how to refresh and update your source data in pivot tables.
- You will learn how to customize number formats in pivot table like date, percentages etc. learn how to change and customize headers and labels in Excel pivot tables. You will understand about text formatting and conditional formatting.
- You will understand how to break report filter pages, grouping of data and sorting of data in pivot tables. You will learn how to use timeline and slicer to add filtering tools to a pivot table.
- And you will learn how to move pivot charts to new worksheet. And you will learn how insert timelines, slicers and you will know how to apply them to multiple pivot charts and pivot tables.
The Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables course was created by Jon Michaloudis. He is also a Chief Inspirational Officer. From this course you will learn every concept of Excel like filtering, grouping, slicer, macros, data management, pivot charts, conditional formatting, text formatting and so on. You will also know advanced Pivot table features in Excel. You will understand how to use different formulas and you will know how to perform addition, division, subtraction and multiplication operations in Excel. You will learn how to design the pivot tables, charts. By the end of course certificate will be provided and this course includes 10.5 hours on-demand video, 22 articles and full lifetime access.
- You will learn the basic principles of Excel. You will learn how to arrange the data set, design layouts. You will know how to hide and unhide the field list and headers, and learn how to change count to sum, number formatting and field name formatting.
- By this you can change a layout of report filter, can format the error values and empty cells. You will understand how to group the pivot table by time, text fields, date, month and years. You will also learn shortcuts of grouping.
- You will come to know how to sort the pivot table from largest to smallest and right to left. He also teach that how to filter the pivot table by date,labels, numerical text, values and so on.
- You will understand about slicer, its styles and how to insert slicer in pivot table. You will know pivot chart designs, layouts and formats.
Excel and Excel-VBA online course was created by Navin. He is an IT instructor and founder of Mach 42 productions. From this course you will understand how to use Excel and Excel-VBA in your workplace. Your analytical skills are increased by this online course. You will know how to perform arithmetic operations in Excel. Student will understand how to use Excel-VBA to increase the productivity. You come to know how to create pivot charts and tables by using slicer and you can print spreadsheet without any cut offs. You will understand how to apply different formulas while preparing pivot tables. By the completion of course certification will be provided and this course also includes 35 hours on-demand video, 28 articles and full lifetime access.
- They will teach about how to use Excel comments and how to create waterfall charts, pivot tables. You will the basics of Excel that how to design the new worksheets, excel ribbon and know how to print documents.
- They also discuss about advanced automated charts such as funnel charts, bar charts and line charts.
- You will learn how to protect your spreadsheets by using Excel security methods and they discuss about Excel-VBA programming language that how to increase your productivity, to clean the data. You will understand about text formatting and conditional formatting in Excel.
- They also discuss about basics of Excel and Excel worksheet operations. You will learn how to sort excel worksheets.
- They discuss the concepts like Excel ribbon, hiding and unhiding excel columns and rows. You will learn how to cut, copy and paste the data, columns and rows.
Microsoft Excel Pivot table online course was created by John Michaloudis. He is an chief inspiration officer. From this course you will understand how to prepare Pivot tables by using Microsoft Excel. In many businesses they use microsoft excel to prepare pivot tables. After this course you will become a professional excel user. By this course your confident levels will increase and you will be able to create pivot tables. And you will understand how to design an interactive dashboard by using pivot charts. By the end of course certification is provided and this also includes 2.5 hours on-demand video, 7 articles and full lifetime access.
- You will learn how to prepare a pivot table about your business like number of customers are visiting, what about profits and losses. You will develop your know on analytics. You will also know how to create a pivot table in a short period.
- You will learn why should the data is converted into a tabular format. They will explain about Pivot table designs like grand totals, report layout and styles.
- You can also perform different arithmetic operations like sum, products, averages and division.
- You will understand how to group sales numbers, texts and weeks. They will discuss how to create a slicer and how to style a slicer in different ways. And they also discuss about how to create a pivot chart from a slicer and pivot table.
- From this course you will learn different time saving tricks and tips. You will know how to connect a slicer with pivot tables.
Microsoft Excel Pivot Table online course is a best and easy to learn. If you are interested in doing this Excel Pivot Table course select any course from the above listed courses. Excel Pivot Table course is very popular in the world. By using Excel pivot table you can analyse the data and also you can plot different charts like bar charts, waterfall charts, line charts and funnel charts. You can sort, group and filter the data in pivot table. By learning this course you will get job opportunities like Excel MIS analyst, data analyst, MIS executive and more. If this article is helpful to you, then share this article with your friends, co-workers and also in whatsapp, twitter, linkedIn.
Best Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables Books:
#1 Excel 2013 Pivot Table Data Crunching (MrExcel Library) 1st Edition by Bill Jelen & Michael Alexander
#2 Excel 2016 Pivot Table Data Crunching (includes Content Update Program) (MrExcel Library) 1st Edition by Bill Jelen & Michael Alexander
#3 Expert@Excel:Pivot Tables: A Step By Step Guide To Learn And Master Excel Pivot Tables To Get Ahead @ Work, Business And Personal Finances by Mr Daniel Reed
#4 The Step-By-Step Guide To Pivot Tables & Introduction To Dashboards (The Microsoft Excel Step-By-Step Training Guide Series) (Volume 2) by C.J. Benton
#5 Excel Pivot Tables & Introduction To Dashboards The Step-By-Step Guide by C.J. Benton
#6 Pivot Tables In Depth For Microsoft Excel 2016 by Suljan Qeska
Best Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables Online Courses