Best Microsoft Access Online Courses
This course introduces students to MS Access
- Learn how to start using MS Access from scratch
- Learn how to create tables
- Learn how to import and export data using MS Access
- Learn how to use queries to select data, perform calculations, modify tables, delete data, update databases, as well as other functions
The course is suitable for beginners, as well as anyone who would like to learn a new skill.
***Course Instructor Revenue will be donated to charity
Contents and Overview
Through 118 lectures, 18 hours of quality content, and quizzes, this 18-hour class starts with the basics, teaching students to add and delete records to their database. Students then learn to create desktop databases and apps for multiple users before diving into importing data from other sources.
Budding Access 2016 users will be taught how to build forms to capture information online, and implement pre-designed templates that track projects, employees, issues, or task details. Students are then lead through protecting their databases with permissions, and learn – in detail – important safeguards and restrictions. The focus then turns to running reports that provide valuable business intelligence.
Exercise files are built right into the curriculum, giving the student working knowledge of the program and building confidence for real-life application.
This course is appropriate for both those brand new to Microsoft Access or database technology, and for those who have been using Access for their entire career wanting to improve their data management skills.
Students completing the course will learn all the functions needed to become a data rockstar, and will have the tools to potentially boost their team’s efficiency and output immediately.
Become a super star Access 2013 & 2016 user everyone relies on with this big 29-hour course with 3 courses, over 160 video tutorials.
- Starts from the very beginning
- No Microsoft Access experience needed
- 3 courses for learning Microsoft Access
- 160+ expertly produced videos
- A full 28 hours of instruction
- Makes all aspects of Access easy to master
- Covers exciting features new for 2013 & 2016
- Learn to use full program, not just basics
- Get up and running quickly
- Immediately learn things you can use at work
- Supercharge your personal projects
- Become the MS Access expert everyone appreciates
- Work at your own pace in your spare time
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files
Learn to Capture and Synthesize Information, Becoming a Data Management Guru.
Being a data rock star is more important than ever. To stand out in the workplace, it’s essential to be able to find information fast and to identify game-changing insights.
The Microsoft Access database can help you store and track a variety of information, such as inventory, contacts, or business processes. Logistically, it combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools, and is a member of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, included in the Professional and higher editions, or sold separately.
It is a tool that spans across many fields and is helpful to anyone needing to tightly organize varied data: office managers, project managers, executive assistants, scientists, and busy families to list a few.