Here Best Meditation Online Courses
#1 Meditation for Beginners: How to Meditate Deeply & Quickly
Meditation Techniques to Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Improve Your Health in 5 Minutes per Day – Learn Meditation Easily
Meditation should be a practice that anyone can benefit from. Unfortunately, there is a lot of confusion and complication around this simple practice. This course will make it clear, simple and easy for you to meditate.
Meditation techniques are often taught in a very rigid way. These leads people to believe that the only way to meditation is through a buddhist meditation practice, zen or somatic meditation.
This course will teach you simple, effective meditation practices that transcend a specific discipline, giving you a clear way to understand and utilize any meditation practice you come across.
What You Will Learn:
- How to Establish the Correct Mindset for Meditation
- How to Calm Your Mind Through This Easy Practice
- How to Clear the Obstacles to Meditation: Eliminating the 7 Most Common Myths
- How to Prepare for Effective Meditation
- How to Overcome All the Common Distractions and Obstacles to Meditation
- How to Meditate Effectively by Understanding & Applying the Key Attitudes of Meditation for Deeper Practice
- How to Practice Meditation in Your Everyday Life for Greater Peace & Daily Relaxation
- How to Meditate for Beginners
- How to Deal with Anxiety in Meditation & Day to Day
- How to Correctly Develop a Consistent Meditation Practice
- How to Practice Meditation the Easy Way
- How to Practice the 4 Main Types of Meditation
- How to Sharpen Your Concentration for Greater Mental Clarity & Focus
- How to Establish Trust for Better Meditation & Greater Peace of Mind
- Mindfulness Meditation Techniques for Daily Relaxation & Greater Self-Awareness
- Guided Meditation: “Your Journey to Peace & Stillness”
- Guided Meditation: “Opening Your Heart and Learning Unconditional Self-Love”
#2 Meditation and the Evolution of Consciousness with Daaji
Guided heartfulness meditation for beginners |Learn to meditate for happiness, improved well being and reducing stress
Meditation is natural to us. It is never too late to learn meditation. Whether you are a beginner willing to learn to meditate or, an experienced practitioner, keen to evaluate more effective meditation technique, Heartfulness meditation brings a simple and effective way to integrate meditation into your lifestyle. Across the globe millions of people have experienced the benefits of Heartfulness Meditation. The four basic techniques taught in this practice are:
These techniques will help you relax, focus, rejuvenate, reduce stress and change through meditation. Heartfulness gives you access to a global network of trainers who will train you one on one, free of cost. This course is designed to be a practical and experiential session. This course on meditation starts with a simple and easy relaxation technique. There are guided meditation sessions for you to experience yogic transmission.The course will also teach you Cleaning which is a most vital element of the practice. Through Cleaning, you can get rid of all the complexities and impurities gathered in the system.
you will learn
- FOUR key practices: Relaxation, Meditation, Cleaning and Prayer
- GUIDED learn to meditate sessions with in depth tips and techniques
- RHYTHM and daily routine that is aligned with the biological clock
- BREATHING Techniques for anger and anxiety
- RELAXATION to help with physical posture and comfort
- MEDITATION aided by yogic transmission for focus and effectiveness
- CLEANING to detox the system and create purity and simplicity
- PRAYER for introspection and continuous improvement
- SELF-OBSERVATION to check the improvements in the behavior and overall approach
#3 Learn Meditation with Certification to Guide + 10 MP3 Audios
Learn meditation for stress relief, mindfulness, anxiety and more! Includes 10 guided audios & optional certification ♥
If you’re constantly stressed, anxious, short tempered and even confused about life, then you’ll be amazed at how the simple act of meditation can bring relief to all those areas – and more! My course has been designed to easily introduce newcomers to meditation – regardless of how much (or little!) time they have! This can also be a great further learning tool for those with some (or even a lot!) of experience in meditation. Essentially, I created this course in a manner so anybody can learn and benefit from it!
What to expect
Once enrolled, you’ll be prompted to download the course book, written by Melissa: Learn to Meditate in Minutes, and Guide Others too! (PDF). The book covers all that you need to know to get started with meditation – be it for yourself only, or if you’re learning in order to guide others!
As you progress through this course, you’ll learn the basics of meditation and its benefits, and a bit about the different types of meditation. I’ll then take you through my 3-steps to meditate as well explain my 5 step-by-step meditation methods.
Then to help ensure you have plenty of inspiration, you’ll get to download a total of 10 of my guided meditation audios (MP3)! I’ll first provide you with my 5 Themed Guided Meditation audios (MP3):
- The Relaxer (8 minutes)
- Fearful Thought Releaser (13 minutes)
- Depression Buster (10 minutes)
- Manifestation Creator (9 minutes)
- Spiritual Evolver (9 minutes).
What’s more, I even provide you with all the scripts (PDF) for each meditation so you can either record them in your own voice or speak them out to help guide others!
And because I want to be sure you have enough meditation material to work with, I will then provide you with my additional 5 guided meditation audios (MP3), too! This will ensure you have a variety of options to choose from when you want more than just silence or music for your meditation.
We’ll then dive into a few additional tips that can help enhance your meditation experience. I’ll do a quick overview of Chakras, and to help those who aren’t familiar with Chakras, I’ve provided my Human Chakra Poster (PDF) to download so you can quickly learn Chakra locations and attributes. From there, I’ll cover a little bit about energy healing and the effectiveness of affirmations.
For those who are interested in learning how to guide others to meditate, I then move into how to best prepare for meditation sessions. I go into detail about the important role a meditation guide has, then provide you with a general meditation script and process to bring your clients ‘back’ from the meditation journey they’ve been on. I then top it all off by providing you a step-by-step process of how to hold a guided meditation session from beginning to end.
Once you’ve gone through all the lectures and completed the recap sections, you’ll have all that you need to start meditating right away – and to even help others do it!
#4 Meditation and Mudras
How to develop a powerful, therapeutic meditation practice
In this course you will learn about meditation and mindfulness and how to create a meditation practice that addresses your specific needs. You will learn about mudras, hand gestures that when used help you to access very specific energetic frequencies and states of consciousness.
Learn how to create a meditation practice that helps you to balance your body, mind and spirit
- Understand the chakra system and learn mudras to balance each chakra
- Learn about the Ayurvedic elements and which mudras can balance those specific frequencies
- Explore how doshas are used in Ayurveda and which doshas are prominent in you
- Discover koshas and how they represent the different aspects of our cosnciousness
- Create a personalized system that helps you address any element, chakra or dosha you want to work with
Content and Overview
First we will explore meditation and the role it plays in developing your awareness. You will have a look at your life and assess how much stress you have in your life. With that information you will learn some fundamental ways you can begin releasing stress and anxiety. You will ensure you have created a space for your meditation practice that helps it to be effective and powerful. You will then learn some advanced meditation techniques to help you access higher planes of consciousness.
Then you will be introduced to mudras, an system of techniques that have been used for thousands of years to access specific energy and consciousness levels. You will learn about their origins and the theories behind their effectiveness.
You will learn how you can select and even create your own mudras to work with imbalances on a physical, mental/emotional and energetic level as well as in your life.
This course is fully accredited by a globally recognized CPD body, the Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency.
Taking this course will give you the opportunity to gain a diploma signifying formal certification for 10 hours of CPD credit.
Please note, accreditation is optional. It is by no means compulsory, or a prerequisite for taking the course. Degree requirements vary based on the position you pursue and the area in which you reside or work. Should you wish to opt for accreditation and the diploma, full details and directions will be given at the end of the course.
#5 Mindfulness and Mindfulness Meditation Course
Mindfulness and Mindfulness Meditation For Beginners
Online Mindfulness Training Course Syllabus:
WHAT IS MINDFULNESS
USING YOUR MINDFULNESS BREATHING MEDITATION DIARY
AUDIO: MINDFULNESS BREATHING MEDITATION
MINDFULNESS BREATHING MEDITATION DIARY
USING YOUR TRAINING IN MINDFULNESS MEDITATION DIARY
AUDIO: TRAINING IN MINDFULNESS MEDITATION
TRAINING IN MINDFULNESS MEDITATION DIARY
INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS BODY SCAN
USING YOUR MINDFULNESS BODY SCAN DIARY
AUDIO: MINDFULNESS BODY SCAN MEDITATION
MINDFULNESS BODY SCAN DIARY
USING YOUR SIMPLE AWARENESS DIARY
EXAMPLE OF SIMPLE AWARENESS DIARY
SIMPLE AWARENESS DIARY
USING YOUR SITTING MEDITATION DIARY
AUDIO: MINDFULNESS SITTING MEDIATTION
SITTING MEDITATION DIARY
USING YOUR RAIN DIARY
EXAMPLE OF RAIN DIARY
INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS TRAINING EXERCISES
ONE MINUTE MINDFULNESS EXERCISE
TEN SECOND COUNT EXERCISE
MINDFULNESS TRIGGER EXERCISE
CONSCIOUS OBSERVATION EXERCISE
USING YOUR PLEASANT EVENTS DIARY
EXAMPLE OF PLEASANT EVENTS DIARY
PLEASANT EVENTS DIARY
INTRODUCTION TO SILENT MEDITATION
USING YOUR SILENT MEDITATION DIARIES
15 MINUTES SILENT MEDITATION
15 MINUTES SILENT MEDITATION DIARY
30 MINUTES SILENT MEDITATION
30 MINUTES SILENT MEDITATION DIARY
USING YOUR STOP DIARY
EXAMPLE OF STOP DIARY
PART 1 MINDFULNESS -THE TREATMENT OF PHYSICAL PAIN
PART 2 MINDFULNESS -THE TREATMENT OF EMOTIONAL PAIN
USING YOUR COMMUNICATION DIARY
EXAMPLE OF COMMUNICATION DIARY
MINDFULNESS LEARNING CONCLUSION
#6 The Art of Mindfulness Meditation: Mindfulness Made Simple
Mindfulness Training System – How to Meditate Without Silencing Your Mind – Meditation Techniques for Everyone
Mindfulness Meditation should be a practice that anyone can benefit from.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of confusion and complication around this simple practice. This course will make it clear, simple and easy for you to practice mindfulness.
This course is about more than just how to practice mindfulness meditation.
It’s going to give you a fresh perspective on what mindfulness is and provide powerful, direct methods that will show you how to meditate deeply using mindfulness meditation.
No more trying to silence your mind in order to experience deep meditation.
This is a Complete Mindfulness Meditation Course that will teach you exactly how to live more peacefully, enjoy your life more fully and experience more happiness and better health.
you will learn
- BUILD Motivation for Practicing Mindfulness
- INCREASE Your Concentration and Confidence
- QUIET Your “Inner Critic”
- EXPERIENCE Greater Self-Awareness
- OVERCOME Negative Thinking
- RELAX Your Body at Will
- Experience PEACE of Mind Throughout Your Day
- REDUCE Anxiety
- Consistently CREATE States of Deep Relaxation
- AVOID Excessive Worry
- MAINTAIN Composure and Poise
- DISSOLVE Inauthentic Aspects of Yourself
- DEEPEN Your Spiritual Awareness
- DEVELOP a Consistent Mindfulness Practice
Best Meditation Books:
#1 Meditation for Beginners: A Quick Start Guide on Learning How to Meditate by Jenny Chase
#2 Mindfulness: A Four Week Guide to Inner Peace In a World Gone Mad (Meditation Mindfulness – Life Transformation Series) byBroderick S Johnson
#3 Habit Nest Meditation Sidekick Journal – A Meditation Book & 90-Day Mindfulness Journal, Happiness Planner and Guided Self-Discovery Gratitude Journal for Beginners
by Habit Nest
#4 Meditations for Cats Who Do Too Much: Learning to Take Things One Life at a Time by Michael Cader
#5 Plant Spirit Medicine: Using An Ancient Ancestral Meditation To Connect With The Medicine Of Plants (Living Grace Meditation) by Dr. Micáela Coria-Carew ND LAC