Learn guitar from the ground up. Prevent bad habits and get fast results. Made for beginners, taught by experts.
This course offers beginner guitar lessons for students who want to learn guitar from the ground up and progress quickly to an intermediate and advanced level. We’ll take you from absolute square one and give you a comprehensive understanding of the guitar as we cover chords, scales, soloing, power chords, fingerpicking, strumming, rhythm and much more. We’re also going to keep it fun by constantly adding to your song repertoire with practical and engaging song examples from classic rock to country, blues, modern, alternative and more.
Our expert guitar instructors will encourage and motivate you while helping you develop good habits and a solid foundation. You’ll receive an in-depth daily guitar lesson from a team of 8 different teachers throughout the course, each bringing their own personal insight and experience to the table. In addition, you’ll have a practice guide with an overview of what material to practice each day after the lesson has concluded.
This course is an accelerated 90-Day program that will take you from barely being able to play air guitar, to having a comprehensive and versatile skill set across multiple genres of music! Not every student will be able to complete the course in 90 days, and that’s okay. There is enough material in this program to substitute 1 year or more of private guitar lessons. We encourage students to master the material presented in each lesson before moving on. Your dedication and hard work will pay off, we promise!
you will learn
- Play a Repertoire of Iconic Riffs and Songs from Classic and Modern Music
- Tune the Guitar
- Identify Notes Across The Fretboard
- Proficiently Play and Transition Between all Major/Minor Open Chords
- Play Scales and Improvise Guitar Solos
- Play 12 Bar Blues Progressions
- Understand Strum Patterns and Essential Rhythmic Techniques
- Effectively Play and Understand Rhythms such as Quarter Notes, Eighth Notes, Whole Notes, Half Notes and Sixteenth Notes
- Understand and Play Simple Barre Chords
- Have A Basic Understanding of Music Theory
- Understand and Proficiently Play Chord Arpeggios
- Understand and Proeficiently Play Alternating Bass Note Picking and Strumming
- Play Two and Three Finger Power Chord Variations
- Chord Muting and Palm Muting
- Effectively Play Hammer Ons and Pull Offs
- Understand and Play Advanced Rhythms
- Play Full Barre Chords and Understand Their Variations
- Fingerpick In Various Styles and Genres
Learn The Tools Used By The World’s Top Professional Guitar Players.
The success I’ve had with my students has been nothing short of outstanding! Check out these student testimonials:
- Gerard Bellini – “I attended Berklee online. Although they hit all the topics, you are the glue that puts it all together. My hat is off to you. Thanks!”
- Erick Plascencia – Washington, D.C. – “I’m amazed at how good your program is. I’ve learned more in one week than I have ever taught myself in the 10+ years that I’ve “played” the guitar!”
- Bob Turitz – Eagle, CO – “Seriously, I have never learned so much in the past 25 years than I have in the last few months! I love your teaching style!”
- Graham Baughman – Louisville, KY – “Having played for 20+ years, all blues stuff, I am glad to finally learn the neck. Thanks for building a great way to learn! There is no other web site like yours! Thanks!”
- Jim Ferrie – Shrewsbury, England – “I’ve been playing guitar for 45 years and your lessons and style of teaching is second to none. It is my most important find in my quest to learn guitar! I have never been more motivated to learn!”
- Chris Reynolds – Hertford, England, UK – “I’ve been self taught for 12 years mostly by tabs and songs. I haven’t seen theory explained in a way that makes so much sense, and I’ve spent many years looking!!”
- Ryan Endersby – Fredericksburg, VA – “I have improved my ability ten fold. I finally feel comfortable on the fretboard and having individual feedback is AMAZING! You will learn your instrument!”
- JC Senatore – Blacksburg, VA – “In 2 months, I’ve gotten better than I have in the past 2 years. No joke.”
- Tristan Johnson – Concord, CA – “I love the site, and it provides an excellent value. After a decade of strumming and learning a lick here and there, my playing is blossoming and I’m inspired in a way I don’t think I’ve ever been!”
- Donnie Eastman – Atlantic City, NJ – “I’ve had lessons for years and never understood theory and modes. In five minutes I felt that “ah-ha” moment! Awesome!”
Lastly, I would like this course to be as interactive as possible, so if you wish to post videos completing lessons, or have a question about any specific lesson, please post the YouTube link or the question in the discussion forum and I will respond to you ASAP.
All-in-one Guitar Course With a Proven Step-by-step Learning System.
Follow the Videos in the Exact Same Order and You Will See a Huge Positive Change in Your Playing
- 306 Lectures/Videos with PDF Attachments
- 34 hours of video
- It’s available on a PC or MAC and there is a iPad, iPhone and Android app ready to go!
- Keeping track of which videos(lectures) you have already watched is a breeze. Udemy has a great way of keeping track of your completed lessons(lectures).
- The entire course is organized in step-by-step easy to follow layout
The more you practice the better you will get. With the Right Practice style you will be able to witness fast results!
Erich’s teachings are different than all of the other online teachers. He has made it super easy to be successful at playing guitar. All you have to do is follow the videos in order and put together some good practice habits.
you will learn
- New to Guitar? This Will be the Only Course You Will Ever Need to Take
- Have You Playing the Guitar in the Shortest Amount of Time While Having the Most Fun
- Most Logical Step-by-step Method to Play Songs and Master Chords, Scales and Guitar Theory
- Exercises That Will Sharpen Your Chord Transitioning, Strumming, Fretting, Picking, and Fingerpicking
Beginner guitar lessons. Go from knowing nothing about the guitar and learn to play songs everbody loves in just weeks
This course is going to take you from ZERO to HERO in a very short amount of time. My name is Henry Olsen and I’ve been teaching guitar professionally for 5 years. I have 14 published Udemy courses and an average rating of 4.6! For this course I took all of my experience and feedback from thousands of students just like you and packed the best of the best into ONE 12 hour masterclass. Now you’ll have the benefit of a tested and retested learning method! I promise you FAST and EASY progress, and you’ll have a lot of FUN during the process
Imagine the next time someone asks you to pick up the guitar at a family gathering and NOW you can play songs everyone knows and enjoys with ease and confidence. You’ll be the star at the party and everyone will love you for it! After you enroll in this course, you won’t need to imagine anymore. I take you step-by-step and note-by-note through all the elements needed to make this a reality in a very short amount of time!!!
Every song lesson comes with a play-along feature, so after you´re done learning the song, I play it with you at a slow and comfortable tempo, and you´ll always have an easy time putting it into practical use.
The course also comes with a 42 page picture chord book, so you´ll have a easy time following along with all the lessons.
This method has WORKED on thousands of students and I know it will work for you!
you will learn
- FREE BONUS – 42 page picture chord book included
- Tune the guitar
- Know what guitar is right for you
- Learn chords that will allow you to play millions of songs
- Learn all the important strumming patterns
- Learn acoustic guitar technique
- Learn electric guitar technique
- Learn to play lot´s of song chord progressions for the acoustic guitar
- Learn to play epic electric guitar riffs
- Get PDF support
- Learn tips and tricks
- Learn to play with more confidence
- Learn how to practice properly
- Learn and understand guitar gear
- Learn how to setup a amp for great tone
- Impress friends and family with your fast results
Best Guitar Online Courses