Hindi is spoken in India and across the Indian subcontinent and it is an Indo-Aryan language.Here Best Hindi Language(Learn from English) Online Courses , This is the correct platform to learn this course. After Mandarin, Spanish, and English Hindi is the world’s fourth most spoken language. Hindi would become the sole working language of the Union Government, National language status for Hindi is a long-debated theme. Along with English, Hindi is the lingua franca of northern India as well as the official language of the Government of India. Urdu and Hindi are registers of the same language and are mutually intelligible. The literature of Hindi is broadly divided into four prominent forms or styles. Many Hindi language online courses are available from that our expert panel handpicked some courses which are listed below.
Let’s Learn Hindi through English is an online course created by the instructor Jyoti Pandey. She is a Language Enthusiast & Educator. She has 17+ years of teaching experience and she has done M. A and M. Phil in English Literature. With ease and confidence in order to achieve your professional and personal goals Learn to speak and write Hindi. Learn Hindi through English from mobile apps, Learning Hindi through Hindi-to-English books and dictionaries, to catch the accent you can watch children’s and old Hindi movies with English subtitles after having a mild understanding of the language. In this 1k+ students are enrolled. This course has 7.5 hours of on-demand video and 17 downloadable resources.
- The course will help you to communicate easily with the vernacular speakers of India. Learn to explore the rich tradition and culture of India.
- Through ‘real daily life conversations’ naturally learn to speak Hindi, try to read and comprehend basic Hindi literature.
- While traveling or setting up a business in India learn to acquire in-depth knowledge about various other aspects
- This course is structured as Alphabets, Numbers, Vocabulary Building, Conversation in various scenarios and Basic Grammar concepts
- In this course to practicing conversation in some likely daily scenarios, a special section is dedicated. Try to focus on enhancing your communication ability
- This course is designed for those who have the slightest of an idea about this language and no exposure to Hindi and would strengthen the grasp of all
- This course is designed for the absolute beginner, no prerequisites is required. Just filled with enthusiasm, pen/ pencil, paper, and dedication.
Ratings: 3.9 out of 5
Let’s Speak Hindi: Explore, Express, and Impress is an online course created by the instructor Jyoti Pandey. She is a Language Enthusiast & Educator. She has 17+ years of teaching experience and she has done M. A and M. Phil in English Literature. With a Native teacher learn Hindi pronunciation, Hindi vocabulary, Hindi conversation, Hindi Grammar. From real-life experience, you’ll have to learn to speak Hindi from lessons. You will learn how to read and write, other basics of the language, new words, proper grammar. To accommodate a whole new way of thinking linguistically it’s a completely different language and you’ll have to stretch your mind. In this 106 students are enrolled. This course contains 7.5 hours of on-demand video and 36 downloadable resources.
- To easily converse in a variety of everyday situations Learn to pronounce phrases and common words.
- In Hindi learn to introduce yourself, ordering food, asking questions, talking about hobbies, meeting new people
- In Hindi course will help you to handle bank and health-related issues, traveling as a tourist, and learn salon and beauty related tips
- From daily life learn simple yet effective phrases to order food, easily book a taxi and book tickets.
- In an easy way learn money phrases, transportation, and shopping conversations, time phrases. This course will help you how to buy fruits and vegetables, talking to helpers, Easy phrases for daily chores and telephone conversation
- This course includes Easy practical Basic Hindi Grammar, Everyday situations presented in Hindi, Daily routine sentences, Transliteration of Hindi script, Access on computer, mobile, and TV
Ratings: 4.8 out of 5
Learn the Hindi Language (Read & Write) in English- Step By Step is an online course created by the instructor Kusum Sharma. In Indian and International schools she has 10+ years of teaching experience in Hindi and she is a YouTuber and a blogger. She is done a Ph.D. in Sanskrit and UGC NET Cleared. This course will help you to learn Hindi step by step starting with commonly used words, Vowels, pictures, Consonants, advanced grammar and meaning, etc. with a native speaker learn Hindi easily, flashcards are an excellent way to practice and learn new words when learning vocabulary in any new language. In this 2k+ students are enrolled. This course has 6 hours of on-demand video.
- In this course, you will learn vowels and Hindi Consonants, with consonants student, should able to understand how to use Mantra, students should able to read and write small Hindi words.
- The course is designed to step by step nature that students can easily understand Hindi, commonly used words in Hindi with lots of pictures.
- You will be able to read and write small sentences and get familiar with commonly used words. The course added advanced grammar concepts.
- This course is designed for beginners and anyone who wants to learn Hindi. For Hindi Dialog instructors trying to process of creating another course series. For doing this course there are no requirements
- You can learn Hindi online and off by listening to Hindi news on the Hindi TV channel websites, Hindi audiobooks of your favorite books, Hindi bloggers talking about Hindi language and culture
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5
The Hindi language has high demand in the market. The people who want to learn this course can handpick someone which is listed above. By doing this course you will get jobs such as Hindi teacher, Hindi language translator, Hindi language expert, etc. by doing this course you can speak Hindi fluently. The instructors will clear all your queries. If you think the above information is helpful please share it with your friends.
Best Hindi Books:
Best Hindi Language(Learn from English) Online Courses