Best Game Theory Online Courses
Game Theory and Decision Theory, model and analyze Lyrica tablets buy online Interdependence, San Miguel del Padrón Cooperation, Competition and earlier Conflict Management. This has given rise to powerful concepts and Strategies. These strategies are extremely necessary and useful for Leaders and Managers, and everyone else too!
Basic Concepts in Game Theory and Psychology can help us analyze situations of conflict, competition and cooperation, rigorously, rationally and even mathematically! Armed with information from the recent research and studies in these areas, you can soon become a force to reckon with, and upgrade your Leadership Skills and Management Strategies significantly.
Learn about different “games” and situations, cool strategies and secrets that will help you!
Become Informed, Influential and Aware Leaders and Managers, armed with relevant knowledge of Game Theory and its cool Strategies for Competition and Conflict Management, learn how to encourage Cooperation, and effective ways to manage your ever growing network of interdependence.
This Course Introduces you to Basic Concepts, Economic Games and Strategies from Game Theory, and does not get into complicated mathematical modeling or probabilities.
This is a practical applied course in game theory, that’s about thinking strategically in any life situation, personal or professional.
Let’s parse that.
- Game Theory: Almost every interaction we engage in involves participants with some level of conflict all trying to achieve their own goals. Game theory provides a scientific framework to analyze these situations and identify the best way forward.
- Thinking Strategically: Game theory requires you to analyze the motivations of every player, their value systems, strengths and weaknesses and how all of these interact with each other.
This course is for:
- Anyone with inquisitive and open mind
- Everyone interested in science and who would like to learn more about theory of games and its use in different fields
- Anyone with Interest in science
- Anyone with true passion for leaning and attaining true knowledge at an affordable price.
- Attending the course does not need any scientific skill since it is presented in a clear and simple manner
- Anyone who appreciates and admires the knowledge brought to our race from Nobel Prize laureates’ works.
With this course you will learn:
- Over 22 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- 22 masterclasses and 1 hour and more of content
- You will learn what the game theory is
- You will learn how the game theory can be used in everyday life
- You will learn how game theory is closely related to mathematics and how from a game of chess it is possible to build a mathematical model of behavior.