Best Podcast Online Courses
What is a Podcast? It is audio or video shows, that when you subscribe to them, are automatically updated on your Computer, Smartphones, iPads, Tablets, and/or iPods. Think of them as free radio or TV shows which you deliver Spam-Free! directly to your audience every time you produce one.
If you look at the number of people listening to these free shows monthly, they are as popular as Twitter with 39 mIllion listeners, even if it doesn’t get the same ‘Love’.
But instead of communicating in impersonal 150 character Tweets, with Power Podcasting, you get right into the head of your target market for as long as they let you.
They are portable — and because of this, they are more personal.
Imagine whispering into the ears of your ideal customers every week… building strong relationships, trust and connections. But instead of One-to-One, Power Podcasting is One-to-Many! Our students know that Podcasting is relationship building in the sales process, and not the time to go for the hard close.
These listeners are higher income earners. They listen daily to an hour and forty minutes more audio than the average American consumer. They are dedicated to continual learning, so just imagine what happens when your show is available on new cars all over the world…
Power Podcasting “allows you to convey your personality in a much stronger way than is possible through the written word. That clarity in your message is seen and felt through your actions (on video) and the tone of your voice…” according to Chris Ducker, Author of #1 Bestseller ‘Virtual Freedom’.
- Understand the benefits of having a podcast
- Know the equipment you need to get started
- Create your podcast art, intros, outros, and style
- Set up your equipment to record high quality audio
- Record interviews over Skype
- Edit your podcast with free and professional apps
- Add tags properly to your files
- Upload and host your podcast files
- Submit your podcast to iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, and Spotify
- Launch your podcast with or without an audience
- Grow your podcast audience
- Make money from your podcast in 4 ways