- Students will learn about the foreach helper, filter helper, map helper, reduce helper, every helper, some helper, syntaxes, variable declaration with the const and let etc.
- From the template strings section students will understand the topics like know when to reach the template strings, name helper and practices in the template strings.
- You are able to understand the arrow function concepts like fat arrow functions, advanced uses of arrow function, know when to use the arrow functions, refactoring keyword functions etc.
- Instructor will teach about the enhanced object literals, know when to use the enhanced object literals, literals in the functions, specifying the default function arguments, use the cases of default arguments etc.
- You people will also understand the topics like capturing the arguments with the spread and rest, object of destructuring arguments, destructuring arrays, classes, prototypal inheritance, generators, delegation of generators, execution of code, terminology of promises etc.
Rating: 4.6 Out of 5
- Students will understand the addition of string methods in ES6, template literals in the ES6, const and let in the block level scope, const and let in the loops of ES6, let and const in the global bindings etc.
- From the function section you people will learn the topics such as default parameters, rest parameters, name property, spread parameters, block level functions etc. and from the ES6 objects section you know about the prototypes, object literals, syntaxes and new methods for the objects.
- Instructor will explain about the destructuring in the arrays, objects, sets in details, weak sets, maps in the details, advanced iterator functionality, iterators, generators etc.
- You are able to learn the class, inheritance, creation of arrays in the different ways, copywithin(), findindex(), asynchronous programming, flavors of promises, in detail about the promises, weak maps, foreach() in the maps etc.
Rating: 4 Out of 5
- From the practice section students will learn about the setting the software, launch node.js, visual code setup, clone remote git repository etc.
- Instructor will explain about the ES6 variables lifecycle like block, global functions, variables, engine phases, var lifecycle, let and function life cycle etc. you will also know the topics like arrow functions, arguments in the functions, array helper methods etc.
- You are able to learn the ES6 enhanced object literals, ES6 prototypes, classes, web pack, node, NPM, mongodb etc.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5
- Students will learn the topics of temporal dead zone section like block binding in the loops, declaration of the constants in the loops and global block bindings.
- From the regular and string expressions section you people will understand the concepts like unicode support, regular expression flag, repeat() method, duplication of regular expression, template literals and making the substitutions.
- You will learn that how to simulate the default parameters values in the ECMAscript 5, default parameter in the ES6, know how the default values will affect the argument objects, values of default parameters of the temporal dead zone and expressions of default parameter.
- You can able to understand the topics like unnamed parameters in the ES5, increased capabilities of function constructors, spread operator, special cases of the name property, identification of arrow functions etc.
- From expanded object functionalities section students will understand the concepts like categories of objects, property names, accessor properties, new methods, property enumeration order etc.
- Students will also understand about the symbols, symbol properties, destructuring for the data access etc.
Rating: 4.3 Out of 5
- From the Js operators section you will understand the topics like comparison operators, logical operators, conditional operators etc. from the Js control flow section students will learn about switch case statement, for statement, while statement etc.
- Students will understand the features of ES6 like block scoped variables, spread operators, rest parameters, template literals etc. you will also learn about the ES6 class, ES6 modules, ES6 symbols, ES6 generators, ES6 proxy API, ES6 reflect API etc.
- Instructor will explain all the advanced features of ES7, ES8 and ES9 like exponentiation operator, padding a string, async functions, template literal revision etc.
Rating: 4.1 Out of 5
- Students will understand the class like structures in the ES6 script, uses of class syntaxes, names of constant class, class experiences, properties of accessor, names of computed members, static members etc.
- You people will learn the topics like generator methods, static members, inheritance with the derived classes, class methods of shadowing, derived classes from the experience, inheriting built ins, symbol species properties, usage of new target in the class constructors etc.
- Instructor will explain about the creation of arrays, array form() method, new methods of all the arrays, copy within() method, array buffers, manipulation of array buffers with the view and so on.
- You will understand the concepts such as missing the methods, know the difference between the regular arrays and typed, same iterators, know the similarities between the regular arrays and the types and sizes of elements.
Rating: 4.8 Out of 5
We are hoping that you people are satisfied with this ECMA script(ES6) article, here they determined all the required information for you. Here all the interested candidates can choose any course from the above mentioned courses. By adding this best ECMA script(ES6) online course certificate to your resumes you people can get more job opportunities like front end developer, User interface developer, typescript developer, front end engineer, software engineer, web developer, back end developer, angular developer, content developer, node js developer, react js developer and more. Instructors will surely clear out all your doubts regarding to this ECMA script(ES6) article. Please share this article with your friends, co workers through linkedIn, twitter, facebook, hike, instagram etc…
Best ECMA Script(ES6) Books:
Best ECMA Script(ES6) Online Courses