Here Best CBT – Cognitive behavioral therapy Online Courses
Online Counselling & Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Training Course
CBT therapy: online counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) training course is comprehensive and here are just some of the things covered:
- What CBT is, Who uses CBT, and what CBT can be used for
- How to apply CBT when used as a self help therapy
- Principles of CBT
- Understanding the CBT triangle
- Recognising our emotions
- Identifying thoughts feelings and behaviours
- Understanding our thoughts feelings and behaviours
- Negative automatic thoughts
- Recognising thinking traps
- Identifying negative cycles
- Challenging negative patterns of thoughts feelings and behaviours
- Finding alternatives
- Changing unhelpful thoughts feelings and behaviours
We also have a number of bonus lectures, including a special section on Anxiety.
This CBT therapy: online counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) training course will be life changing, as you learn how adaptive CBT is, and how you can apply it to many situations, big or small. You’ll learn new life therapy skills and techniques.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy | CBT Practitioner | An easy and affordable way to receive a comprehensive training in CBT
What can you expect from this CBT Practitioner Certification Course?
- Discover the origins and structure of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Learn how to build stronger personal and vocational relationships.
- Understand the nature of fear, anxiety and other negative emotions.
- Identify how to apply appropriate CBT interventions in specific situations.
- Realise how unhealthy beliefs can impact a person’s emotions and consequent behaviours.
- Help others to modify negative emotional responses using the CBT ‘ABC’ process.
- Understand how to apply CBT principles in a broad range of social and professional contexts.
- Use CBT language patterns and communication styles to promote client engagement with confidence.
- Have the structure and therapeutic framework required for progressing towards becoming a CBT practitioner.
- And Much more …
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is the traditional treatment of choice for medical practitioners who are referred clients/patients that struggle with certain destructive on unsociable habits. CBT is a universally recognised system of thought for training people how to identify and reconstruct the negative thought processes, which may be impacting their lives in a negative or unhelpful way.
Comprehensive CBT Therapy Training | Cognitive Behavior Therapy Practitioner Level | Treat Anxiety, Depression & More
This CBT course covers how to use cognitive behavioural therapy:
- To treat anxiety
- To treat depression
- To treat addictions
- To treat low confidence and self-esteem
- To treat anger
- To treat sleep difficulties
Through this CBT course you will learn:
- What CBT is, and what the benefits are of doing CBT
- The principles of CBT
- A variety of CBT tools and techniques for addressing thoughts, feelings, beliefs and changing behaviours
- How to identify problems and find solutions
- How to identify the key thoughts, feelings, beliefs and behaviours to work on
- How to tackle faulty thinking styles
- How to challenge unhelpful beliefs and create helpful beliefs
- How clients use metaphor and how to use metaphors therapeutically
- Relaxation and mindfulness skills
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, Phobias and Panic Attacks
CBT really is an amazing versatile model that can be applied to an array of problematic symptoms, producing positive results for you, right now. Don’t suffer a moment longer, take this course and discover the magic of CBT. As with all my courses, I’m on hand to provide support, 7 days a week.
This CBT cognitive behavioural therapy for depression, anxiety and phobias course, includes 35 downloadable resources. The course syllabus includes:
- Life Assessment
- What is Depression
- Suicidal Ideation
- your Own Thoughts on Depression
- Why Am I Depressed
- Assessing Your Depression
- Recording Your Thoughts and Feelings
- Using CBT To Deal with Depression – First Steps
- Using CBT To Deal with Depression – Next Steps
- Sleep Diary
- Targeting The Engines of Depression
- ABC Model
- What is Anxiety
- Why Do I Feel Anxious
- Assessing My Anxiety
- Using CBT To Deal with Anxiety
- Seven Types of Thinking Errors
- Realistic Thinking
- Getting Over Social Anxiety – Part 1
- Getting Over Social Anxiety – Part 2
- The STAR Model
- Dealing with Panic Attacks
- Two Types of Thinking
- Introduction To Core Beliefs
- How Do Core Beliefs Develop
- Identifying Negative Core Beliefs
- Generating ‘In-Between’ Beliefs
- Exposure Therapy
- A Crash Course in Phobias – Part 1
- A Crash Course in Phobias – Part 2
- Challenging Obsessions
- Facing Your Fears
- What is Agoraphobia
- The Negative Cycle of Agoraphobia
- How Do I Manage Agoraphobia
Best CBT Books:
#1 Retrain Your Brain: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Weeks: A Workbook for Managing Depression and Anxiety by Seth J. Gillihan PhD
#2 The CBT Art Activity Book: 100 illustrated handouts for creative therapeutic work by Jennifer Guest
#3 Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Second Edition: Basics and Beyond by Judith S. Beck
#4 The CBT Toolbox: A Workbook for Clients and Clinicians by Jeff Riggenbach
#5 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: 7 Ways to Freedom from Anxiety, Depression, and Intrusive Thoughts (Happiness is a trainable, attainable skill!) by Lawrence Wallace
#6 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy For Dummies by Rhena Branch