AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty is the Professional exam that helps individuals who are performing the role of networking engineers with the experience of two or more years regarding the operating,visioning and managing environments of AWS. this course helps you in learning the most common patterns of the Gateway VPC Endpoints, Architectural Perspective, Gateway Endpoint ACL, Different Load Balancer Types in AWS, Classic Load Balancer, Application Load Balancer, ELB Sandwich Architecture AWS VPN Tunnels, VPN Performance, Physical Process for DX Setup, Dual DX Architectures, AWS CloudHub, Inter-Region VPC Peering etc. And by taking this course you will be validated by the certification that is used to manage and Implement continuous methodologies and delivery systems on the AWS and also you will be able to manage, design and maintain the tools to automate operational processes.
The instructor Zeal Vora who is a Premium Instructor created this AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty course. This course is included with the 17 hours on-demand video, 10 articles and also the full lifetime access. By the end of this course you will be provided with a course completion certificate. In this course nearly 1k+ students are enrolled. The main aim of this course is to help you in mastering the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty certification. By taking this course you will understand and be able to implement the architectures of the various complex AWS networking and also Implement the IPSec tunnels as a part of the Hybrid Infrastructure.
- You will learn about the AWS private link architecture in which the topics like Gateway VPC Endpoints, Architectural Perspective, Gateway Endpoint ACL and you will also understand about the Interface VPC Endpoints.
- In this course you will also be taught with the load balance section and here the topics like Different Load Balancer Types in AWS, Classic Load Balancer, Application Load Balancer, ELB Sandwich Architecture are included.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the DHCP Option Sets in AWS, IP Fragmentation, IPV4 Addressing Scheme, IP Address Reservations in VPC, Amazon WorkSpaces etc.
- This course also helps you in learning about the AWS VPN Tunnels, VPN Performance, Physical Process for DX Setup, Dual DX Architectures, AWS CloudHub, Inter-Region VPC Peering etc.
- By the end of this course you will gain the complete knowledge on the Content Delivery Networks, Direct Connect Billing, Data Transfer charges and how to create the VPC with CloudFormation
This article will definitely makes satisfied because these courses are being taught to you by the Instructors who are well experienced and will teach in a practical way so that you will be provided with all the necessary information that is present in the course. Those who are interested to gain the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty certification then you can take any of the courses that are mentioned above. You will definitely get passed and gain this AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty and this certification helps you during the interviews and it gives special attraction to your resume. And this course contains many practice tests in which you will cover the topics like AWS VPN Tunnels, VPN Performance, Physical Process for DX Setup, Dual DX Architectures, AWS CloudHub, Inter-Region VPC Peering, Classic Load Balancer, Application Load Balancer, ELB Sandwich Architecture etc. hope you are satisfied with our article and we expect and please you do share this article with your friends and co-workers through the social media websites like twitter, linkedin, facebook, hike, whatsapp etc.
Best AWS Certified Advanced Networking Books:
#1 AWS Certified Advanced Networking Official Study Guide: Specialty Exam 1st Edition by Sidhartha Chauhan & James Devine & Alan Halachmi
#2 AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Practice Dumps 2019: AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Test Questions. 100% Passociate Guarantee
#3 AWS Networking Cookbook: Powerful recipes to overcome the pain points of optimizing your Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) by Satyajit Das & Jhalak Modi
#4 Practical AWS Networking: Build and manage complex networks using services such as Amazon VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, Direct Connect, and Amazon Route 53 by Mitesh Soni
Best AWS Certified Advanced Networking Online Courses