Best Woocommerce Online Courses
This course will take you through simple and practical approach while learning Ecommerce principles. It doesn’t hold any unnecessary theories on WordPress, instead it takes you on the right path to create an Ecommerce store with clear step-by-step guidance starting from a domain to configuring a payment gateway. The entire course is captioned i.e. you have English U.S subtitles for all the lectures.
- Each lecture is prepared, scripted and produced with closed captions.
- You’ll learn from the basics of where to buy hosting, domain to advanced topics like setting up an automatic Amazon affiliate store, PayPal & Stripe payment gateways.
- By the end of this complete Ecommerce website course, you can transcend from an absolutely Zero to a Hero, running a powerful online store to sell your products, in just 10 hours.
Welcome to my course ‘How to build an ecommerce store using WordPress & Woocommerce’! I’m going to teach you, step-by-step, how to build a fantastic looking eCommerce store, from scratch in no time at all. And the best part is you don’t need any technical skills, in fact if you can use a web browser you are fully qualified to take this course !
My name is Tim Sharp and I’ve been a successful online entrepreneur since 2004. Over the years, I’ve built successful businesses in eCommerce, WordPress, Affiliate Marketing and Web and Database Development. I have extensive knowledge of the complete business cycle and a wealth of real world experience. But the best part is I’ve been able to live the Internet lifestyle, making great money working from anywhere and having the flexibility to do what I want when I want. And that’s what I’m going to teach you !
At the end of this course, you will have built a fantastic looking ecommerce store from scratch. You will learn how to use WordPress, Woocommerce & Storefront. We’ll look at adding products, sorting them into categories and adding fantastic looking images to give your site a really professional feel. From there I’ll show you how to create a customer account, add payment solutions, understand shipping & taxes and finally to protect all your hard work with using backups & security. In short you’ll have all the knowledge you need to become a WordPress developer should you wish, or go on to build a full blown ecommerce business
This course aims to teach you how to build a WordPress eCommerce store to sell your t-shirts with Printful. You’re not limited to selling t-shirts. Printful is an on-demand, online printing fulfillment and shipping company. Printful will print your custom designs on posters, t-shirts, shirts, canvas, and mugs to just name a few.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to synchronize your WooCommerce products with printful and start selling!
You’ll learn how to integrate WooCommerce with Printful to build a fully functional eCommerce store with WordPress.
- You’ll setup a free Printful account
- Sync your designs and products
- Printful will fulfill your order
Customers purchase your products using your payment platform such as PayPal. Your shop will automatically place your order with Printful.
Have you ever wanted to sell your own designed t-shirts without the hassle of manually fulfilling each order?
I can show you how to effortlessly build your own WooCommerce store with WordPress and Printful.
Once you’ve enrolled in the course you’ll do the following:
- Choose a WordPress theme.
- You can also use the free theme by WooThemes called Storefront if you don’t have a theme.
- You’ll install WooCommerce and Printful.
- If you have a t-shirt design that’s great!
- If you don’t have a t-shirt design well now is a good time to create one or you can use my design mockup for your course project.
- In a few hours you can immediately start selling your products
Best Woocommerce Books:
#1 WooCommerce Cookbook by Patrick Rauland
#2 A Step-by-Step Visual Guide to WooCommerce by Mandy Oviatt & Lyle Dillie
#3 WooCommerce Explained: Your Step-by-Step Guide to WooCommerce by Patrick Rauland & Stephen Burge
#4 How to create an Online Store using WooCommerce and WordPress: Simple Guide to the Perfect Setting up an e-commerce website by Riccardo Andronaco
#5 WooCommerce tutorial- How to Set it up on Your Website? by Sunny Chanday