Here Best Magento Online Courses
Gain an in-depth knowledge of Magento 2 as well as explore automation testing techniques
Magento 2 is not just the next version of Magento 1, it’s a completely new framework. It introduces a bunch of new libraries and approaches, with more opportunities to implement the online channel functionality better.
This Video Learning Path explains how the most important parts of the framework are implemented, how they work, and how they can be used. It intends to cover valuable information you need to know as a Magento developer.
It explores module implementation and core functionality customization, demonstrating Magento 2 development patterns and approaches. This Video Learning Path is not just about functionality implementation, it shares the best practices for managing Magento 2 applications as a whole
you will learn
- Create Magento 2 module from scratch, utilizing the newest framework features
- Use the newest Magento 2 features for efficient development
- Learn the best Magento 2 development patterns and approaches
- Introduce your customizations to Magento 2 functionality without having any conflict with extensions
- Utilize the existing Magento 2 automated testing base
- Create new Magento 2 automated tests (unit, integration, Web API, and functional)
- Get the most of Magento 2 cron jobs, indexers, and caches
- Migrate code and data from Magento 1 to Magento 2
Besides many other subjects, when you finish this course you’ll have knowledge about:
- Magento folders structure
- Theme and package development
- How to visually change any element on the e-commerce in the correct way, keeping the platform able to be updated with no risks
- Internationalization/translation of themes and packages
- Understanding about Layout XML and how we can do (almost) everything with them
- Types of blocks in Magento
- Add or remove elements in any page through XML files or via admin
- Multiple ways to translate our store
you will learn
- Make visual customizations in your Magento store in a professional way, following the best development standards.
- Create and sell custom themes or became a consultant in Magento store customization
- Work as Magento FrontEnd Developer
- Be more prepared for Magento FrontEnd Developer Exam
A-Z how to use Magento 2 for sell your products: video tutorial for Beginner Open your Ecommerce website now! It’s easy
Introducing excellent, online MAGENTO training that allows you to learn at your pace without spending entire days at a time away from the office or your college. The course includes basic introductory lessons to free MAGENTO Community e-commerce. You learn commands and techniques for store setup, Adding new products, create categories, Tax settings, Shipping methods, Payment methods, Changing page layouts, and more with MAGENTO two with ease. You will become familiar with the Magento interface, Store customization, Adding pages to store, Adding products to the homepage, Managing your store, Processing orders, Paypal and others payments, Making store live!
you will learn
- Building Custom MAGENTO eCommerce website
- Open your Shop Online and Make Money Selling Your Products
- Styling your store and Theme Customization
- By the end of the course you have build a free, easy to setup, online store.
- How To Collect Money Via Magento
- Learn when you want (every day or week-end)
- Access for any PC | Repeat videos as many times as you want
- Create an online store step-by-step easily!
Learn How To Create and Manage Huge E Commerce By Using Magento System To Provides A Professional Web Store
Why to use Magento?
- Magento is an open source E-commerce software.
- It is scalable and offers small companies to build business.
- It provides the searching and sorting of products in several ways.
- Easily integrates with many of the third-party sites which are needed to run effective E-commerce website.
- Using this, customer can order or purchase number of products. There are no limits on number of purchasing products.
- Magento provides different payment methods such as credit cards, PayPal, cheques, money order, Google checkouts.
- It provides shipping of products in one order to the multiple addresses.
- Easy to manage the orders by using admin panel.
- It provides order of product status and history of product. It also supports e-mail and RSS feeds.
- It supports for multiple languages, different countries currencies and tax rates.
- It filters the products and displays in grid or list format.
- It makes simple to browse the products. It has features such as image zoom-in and checking of stock availability.
- It has built-in SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- It is user friendly E-commerce software.
- It is compatible with Smartphone’s, tablets and other mobile devices.
- It provides multiple payment options so every visitor can make payment based on their preferred payment gateway.
- It has many extensions which supports for the development of an online store.