MongoDB is a simple language which is easy to install that is considered as the motivation to implement the data store which provides the high availability, automatic scaling, and high performance. And this MongoDB is a general purpose language that is used in all variety of use cases such as Internet of Things, Mobile, Single View, Real-Time Analytics, Personalization, Content Management and Catalog. MongoDB with a record is considered as the document, and it s a data structure which is composed of value and field pairs. MongoDB Compass is a graphical user interface gives the users an option to work with document structure, index data, conduct queries etc. and the MongoDB was created by the Eliot Horowitz, Dwight Merriman which is available in the platforms of commercial and community etc.
The Complete Developers Guide to MongoDB is the online course created by the instructor Stephen Grider and he is an Engineering Architect. And this course is included with the 13.5 hours on-demand video, 2 articles and also the full lifetime access. This course also provides you the course completion certificate after the completion of the course. In this course nearly 31k+ students are enrolled. And by taking this course you will understand how to write the queries efficiently for reading the data and also how the MongoDB stores data and also this course is helpful for mastering the MongoDB and Mongoose design with the help of a test-driven approach
- In this course you will learn about the Windows Setup, RoboMongo Setup, MongoDB Setup on OSX, Fundamentals of MongoDB, Mongoose Connection Helper, Mongoose Models etc.
- Validation of Records, Validation With a Validator Function, Embedding Resources in Models, Virtual Types, Adding Subdocuments to Existing Records, Testing Subdocuments are also being learnt in this course.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the Challenge Mode, Handling Text Search, The Hidden ‘Multi’ Setting, etc.
- The topics like HTTP Request Methods, Designing API Routes, Project Structure, Driver Implementation, Geography with MongoDB, Handling Deletion of Drivers, Rally Coding, Big Gotcha etc.
- The topics of mongoose middleware like Cleaning Up with Middleware, Dealing with Cyclic Requires, Pre-Remove Middleware, Testing Pre-Remove Middleware are being taught by the instructors in this course.
- By the end of this course you will get to understand how MongoDB stores the data and how to design effectively the NoSQL schema with both data nesting and also the lookups.
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5
Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller and the instructor Maximilian Schwarzmüller who is a Professional Web Developer and Instructor created this MongoDB – The Complete Developer’s Guide online course. In this course nearly 16k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with the 17 hours on-demand video, 26 articles, 49 downloadable resources and also the full lifetime access. This course also provides you the course completion certificate after the completion of the course. This course contains the hands on projects and this course is helpful for the one who are interested in NoSQL databases, Developers or data scientists who plan for working with MongoDB.
- In this course you will learn about how to use the MongoDB to its full potential in the future projects and how to write the well-performing queries efficiently for fetching the data in the format of which you want.
- The Shell and the MongoDB Drivers for Different Languages, Embedded Documents and the Arrays, the Basics and the CRUD Operations are the topics that are being discussed by the instructor of this course.
- By taking this course you will learn how to create, update read and delete the MongoDB and also you will also understand about the documents, collections, databases and JSON Data
- You will gain knowledge on how to work with the Embedded Document, Arrays and also how to explore the MongoDB Options, how to use the Config File and also how to set up the “dbpath” and “logpath”.
- The topics like what are the transactions and how t work with the transactions and also Splitting Work Between the Driver and the Shell and about stitch and about the authentication etc are being learn by you in this course.
Ratings: 4.7 out of 5
- From this course you will gain knowledge on the MongoDB Queries, Embedded Documents, Query Array of the Nested Documents and how the MongoDB works with the cursor, iterator, batch size etc.
- And you will also get to know about how to use the MongoDB Shell, Robo 3T (Robomongo), MongoDB Compass for the database management and also how to use different kinds of queries and query operators like $in, $eq, $regex, $elemMatch etc.
- By the end of this course you will know how to combine the different aggregation stages like $match, $group, $unwind easily and also how to use the backup and restore tools like mongodump, mongoimport, mongoexport and mongorestore.
- This course is very helpful for the developers who are planning to use or who are using the MongoDB in their projects and also for the Full-stack developers.
- About MongoDB Indexes and Utilities, MongoDB Aggregation framework, primary MongoDB data types like Arrays, Objects, Strings, Numbers etc are being discussed by the instructor of this course.
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5
The instructor Sunil Kumar Gupta who is a Technology Analyst and Programmer created this Learn MongoDB : Leading NoSQL Database from scratch online course. This course is included with 13.5 hours on-demand video, 3 articles, 7 downloadable resources, 1 coding exercise along with the full lifetime access. This course also provides you the course completion certificate after the completion of the course. In this course more than 6k+ students are enrolled. The course contains the 2 comprehensive hands on project and they are Working with the node.js and MongoDB, User Management System using the MongoDB and also the Java/JEE.
- By taking this course you will gain the knowledge on how to master the MongoDB based application development and how to design the MongoDB database from start to finish and also about the Spot key features.
- This course helps you in learning about the advantages of the NoSQL database MongoDB over the RDBMS databases and also you will learn about the difference between the NoSQL databases and RDBMS.
- The topics like Relationships in the MongoDB, Regular Expressions in the MongoDB, Map-Reduce in the MongodB, MongodB tools are being discussed by the instructor of this course.
- You will get to know what exactly is the replication is and you will also understand about the Replication Architecture and Heartbeat And Arbiter in Replica-set along with the Configuration for Voting and Non-Voting Members.
- By the end of this course you will know how to connect to MongoDB with the Java and also about the Sharded Clusters, Architecture of the Sharded Cluster and about the Management System using MongoDB and the Java/JEE.
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5
Eduonix Learning Solutions along with Eduonix tech created this Projects in MongoDB – Learn MongoDB Building Projects course and this is a comprehensive course that helps you to learn MongoDB By Developing 12 Professional Projects and this course is included with the 12 hours on-demand video, 1 article, 88 downloadable resources and full lifetime access.this course also provides you the course completion certificate after the completion of the course. This course contains the hands on project and you will learn about the MongoDB which is an open source management system and powerful and popular database software deeply in this course. In this course more than 5k+ students are enrolled.
- In this course the topics like what exactly the NoSQL is and how to install the MongoDB In Linux, Mac OSX, Windows etc and also about the Embedded Objects and arrays are being discussed by the instructor of this course.
- The topics like what is the nodejs and express and REST API and about the jQuery task manager and about the meteor js photo gallery, GridFS and Mongofiles Utility and how to upload the photos are learnt by you in this course.
- This course helps you in gaining the knowledge on ins and outs of the MongoDB along with some of its related technologies and about the benefits of the MongoDB and the situations where the MongoDB shines.
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5
Best MongoDB Books
#5 MongoDB Cookbook – Second Edition: Harness the latest features of MongoDB 3 with this collection of 80 recipes – from managing cloud platforms to app development, this book is a vital resource by Cyrus Dasadia
Best MongoDB Online Courses