Nuxt.js is a free and open source web application framework based on Vue.js, Node.js, Webpack and Babel.js. The framework is advertised as “meta-framework for universal applications”. The students who are looking for the best Nuxt.js courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. Nuxt.js abstracts away the details of server and client code distribution so you can focus on application development. The goal with Nuxt is for it to be flexible enough for you to use as a main project base. Many no of Nuxt.js courses available in the IT market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best Nuxt.js courses for you which are listed below.
Table of Contents
This Nuxt.js – Vue.js on Steroids is the online learning course created by the instructor Maximilian Schwarzmüller who is a Professional and experienced Web Developer and Instructor with the help of Academind and it is known for online education. By taking this course you will be able to Build highly engaging Vue JS apps using the Nuxt.js which is considered as folder-based config approach and easy server-side-rendering. Nuxt.js is nothing but the web application framework that is based on Node.js and Vue.js which is used to build server-rendered Vue.js applications. In this course nearly 12k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 6.5 hours on-demand video and 49 downloadable resources.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about what exactly is Nuxt.js?, Server-side-rendering and about the process of creating the Nuxt.js app and also about the variations between Nuxt.js and “Normal” Server Side Rendering.
- You will also be taught on the topics like Validating Parameters, Layouts, Pages, Components and Styling Nuxt Apps, Working with “Normal” Components, Adding a New Layout and Adding a Default Error Page.
- This course also helps you in gaining knowledge on output hard-coded content, Preparing Data on the Server-Side, Adding Async Data to a Single Post, Using Promises in asyncData, Handling Errors with a Callback etc.
- In this course you will learn about the process of Executing Code on the Server, Adding Firebase as a Backend, Using Firebase to Store Data, Synchronizing Vuex and the Backend, Editing Posts and Fetching all Posts.
- By the end of this course you will be learnt about Nuxt Config File, Animating Page Transitions, Registering a Date Filter, Working with Environment Variables, and Understanding Modules etc.
The Complete Nuxt.js 2.4+ Course is the online learning course that has been created by the OnlyKiosk Tech and it is known as Effective, fun, and also Useful Coding Training. By taking this course you will gain knowledge on the skills of vuejs and also you will be able to create the apps by using the Nuxt. Nuxt.js is nothing but the web application framework that is based on Node.js and Vue.js which is used to build server-rendered Vue.js applications. In this course nearly 180+ students are enrolled. This course includes 3 hours on-demand video and 8 articles.
- This course teaches you about the fundamentals of nuxt in which the topics like App design, Project root directory analysis, Project file structure analysis, and also about layout such as custom error page, custom page layout are included.
- The instructor of this course helps you in gaining knowledge on how to create the header, main and footer, navi bar, error page and challenge and more about the plugins of nuxt like Universal CSS and CDN, Vue Meta in Nuxt etc.
- You will also get to know about the topics like Custom head information, Nested route, active-link, nuxt-link, Create transition effects and animate.css, and Dynamic nested route, home page and the validate method etc.
- In this course you will learn about How to create and register middlewares, Middleware, Nuxt router and VueX, Operating Cookie using Middleware, Cookie-universal-nuxt, Lock out unregistered users and Express program we use.
- By taking this course you will gain knowledge on the fetch method, nuxtServerInit Action Method, axios module, Retrieve data for the gallery comp. with the help of fetch, nuxtServerInit, asyncData.
This Vue.js Jump-start with Nuxt.js & Firebase is the online learning course created by the instructor M. Hendra and he is a full-stack web developer with 15 years of experience and his teaching and Learning is gratifying. By taking this course you will be able to build a search engine friendly web apps using the Nuxt and vue. In this course you will learn about API Development using Laravel. Nuxt.js is nothing but the web application framework that is based on Node.js and Vue.js which is used to build server-rendered Vue.js applications. In this course nearly 250+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 6.5 hours on-demand video and 15 downloadable resources.
- In this course you will learn about the techniques that are used to make pages and built with Vue/Nuxt search engine friendly, and how to structure Properly and how to secure Firebase database and make reasonably and complex Firebase queries.
- You will also be taught on full-blown application which includes role based access and user management and also about how to deploy Vue/Nuxt app as a server in production mode using PM2.
- This course also helps you in gaining knowledge on the topics like Form and user interaction, Listing user groups, Delete user group and Update group, Signup process, Logging in and Dynamic menu.
- By taking this course you will get to know about Firebase rules, User profile, Administrators, Uploading image, Products, Delete product, Listing products and update products etc.
- The instructor of this course helps you in learning about topics such as Product catalog, Search and sort, Product page and the shopping cart, Local storage, Checkout lists, the server etc.
- By taking this course you will get to know about Frontend Web Development using Nuxt Js, API Development with Laravel, Global Validation, Middlewares, Laravel API Resources, Global Mixins, Deployment and also about modern web apps etc.
- You will also gain knowledge on Nuxt child component, custom Error Page, Using Bootstrap4 and jQuery, Creating Navigation, Using asyncData method, Using your own stylesheet and Using nuxt link
- This course also teaches you about Async await to make API request, Vue Component, Loading images from assets folder, Populate vuex store, Activate vuex store, Accessing data from vuex store etc.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Nuxt server init method, deploy static site to firebase hosting, Laravel setup, Create validation request, Laravel API resources and laravel JWT authentication etc.
Nuxt.js has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this Nuxt.js course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above mentioned courses. By doing this course people will get job opportunities such as Senior Full Stack Web Developer, Senior Back End Developer, React.js Engineer, UI/UX Developer, etc. After completion of this course you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time.. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via facebook, linkedin, whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best Nuxt Js Online Courses