Neural Network is information processing system inspired by human brain . Here we listed some of the Best Neural Networks Online Courses and this is the right place to select best course. Concept of Deep learning, recurrent Neural Network, GRU, data science, long short-term memory unit, machine learning, Convolutional Neural Networks in Python, Theano, Biases, Tensorflow, Objectives, Backpropagation, Weights, Predictions, Feed-Forward Passes, coding for Neural Network and etc. all this topics will covered in below courses. In the world we are seeing many Neural Network online courses. From all the courses, out expert panel picked some of the Best Neural Networks Online Courses and those are listed below.
Younes Bensouda Mourri, Andrew Ng and Kian Kata Foroosh are the team who will teach you about concept of neural network and also about deep learning. This course is created by deep learning.ai. This course is more helpful for the deep learning engineers. By learning this deep learning you can develop your own AI system. You will also learn about how to apply deep learning for your own applications. By learn this course you will get AI jobs very easily. They will also teach you about advanced technologies in deep learning. You will also learn about how to build your own application by using deep neural network. They will also teach you about parameters and architecture of neural networks. You will also learn about how to implement neural network.
- In first week you will learn about deep learning introduction. And you will also know the major trends of deep learning.
- In second week they will teach you about basics of neural networks. You can speed up the models by using vectorization.
- In third week you will learn about shallow neural network. You will learn how to use the backward propagation, forward propagation for building neural networks with the hidden layer.
- In fourth week they will teach you about deep learning of neural network. You will understand the important features of deep learning and know how to use them for building the neural networks and you will also know how to apply them to computer.
This Convolutional Neural Networks specialisation is offered by the deeplearning.ai and created by the instructors Andrew Ng and he is a Co-founder, CEO, Adjunct Professor of the Stanford University, Younes Bensouda Mourri and he is a Teaching Assistant under the profession of Mathematical & Computational Sciences, Kian Katanforoosh and he is also the Head Teaching Assistant under the computer science profession. And there are 4 courses that you will learn this course and they are Foundations of Convolutional Neural Networks, Deep convolutional models: case studies, Object detection, Special applications: Face recognition & Neural style transfer and nearly 152 k+ students are enrolled for this specialisation. This specialisation is included with the Self-Paced Learning Option, Course Videos, Graded Assignments. After the completion of every course in the specialisation a course completion certificate is given.
- The syllabus that you will learn from this course is of the 4 modules and they are Foundations of Convolutional Neural Networks, Deep convolutional models: case studies, Object detection, Special applications: Face recognition & Neural style transfer.
- And in the 1st module you will learn about Computer Vision, Padding, One Layer of a Convolutional Network, CNN Example, The basics of ConvNets with the help of 12 videos and 3 quizzes.
- In the 2nd module you will learn about the Inception Network Motivation, Data Augmentation, State of Computer Vision, Deep convolutional models, Transfer Learning, Classic Networks etc with the help of 11 videos and 2 quizzes.
- This 3rd module teaches you about the Object Localization, Bounding Box Predictions, Convolutional Implementation of the Sliding Windows, YOLO Algorithm by using the 10 videos and 2 quizzes.
- Special applications: Face recognition & Neural style transfer is the 4th course and in this course you will learn about the Face Verification and Binary Classification, Siamese Network etc with the help of 11 videos and 2 quizzes.
Lazy programmer Inc. is an online coaching center. It is founded by Lazy. He is having his masters degree in computer engineering. He will teach about full stack web development, big data etc. He will also give you information about Angular, CSS, Python, Bootstrap and etc. in this course you will learn about deep learning and also about Python recurrent neural network. He will also teach you about new models in deep learning and GRU. you will learn about LSTM (long short-term memory unit), data science and also about machine learning. this course 13K+ students enrolled their names. If you know basics of Python and probability then this course is very easy to learn. You will learn about concept of simple recurrent unit and also about LSTM (long short-term memory unit). It is having full lifetime access and also having 6.5 hours on demand videos.
- He will also teach you about with in time how to do backpropagation.
- You will also learn about by using recurrent neural network how to solve parity problems and XOR problems.
- He will teach you about how to generate text by using RNNs and you will also learn about how to use gated recurrent unit. You will also learn about how to write different recurrent networks.
- He will teach you about for language modeling how to use recurrent neural networks and also about how to solve vanishing gradient problems.
- He will teach you about how you will implement simple echo effect in code. You will learn that how the architecture is used in convolutional neural network.
- He will also teach you about how the convolutional neural network will implement in tensorflow.
- You will learn about how to apply convolutional for audio effects and image classification,.
- You will also learn that how to implement Gaussian blur in code and also edge detection.
- He will also teach you that how to use convolutional neural network in Theano.
Mauricio Maroto is an instructor on Udemy and he is having great experience in Visualization and also in Data Analysis. He will also teach about programming languages and also about Machine Learning. He will also teach about how to develop projects. He is good in teaching about fundamental skills for coding, Web Development, Cryptocurrencies and etc. in this course he is good to teach about, from data how to learn about neural network. for this course 500+ students enrolled their names. If you know the basic knowledge of powerpoint and also about maths then this course is very easy to learn. He will teach you about Objectives, Weights, Predictions and etc. you will also learn about Backpropagation, Biases, Feed-Forward Passes and etc. he will also teach you about complete concept of analogies. It is having 19 article, full lifetime access, 41 downloadable resources and it is also having 2.5 hours on demand videos.
- By learning this course you will become expert in neural networks. You will also learn about how to choose the templates for your requirements.
- He will also teach you about in neural networks what are the key algorithms used. You will also learn about how to keep secure your files in neural networks.
- Mauricio will teach you about dynamic fils and also about graphic files.
- You will learn that how many types of neural networks are having, and also about advanced topics of neural networks.
Daniel We is an instructor on Udemy and he is also an expert in BI and data developer. He is also an data analytics and data scientist. He is having his master degree, Qualified Associate in Tableau software and he is also having certificate on BI. he will help the people to reach their goals by learning this course. He was trained 13K+ students. In this course he is going to explain about crash course in neural networks. Python syntax will more helpful for you to learn about this course. In this course you will learn about complete concept of neural network and also about how to use it. He will also teach you about how to implement neural network in to code and also about how to build your own neural network. You will also know about concept of machine learning. The people who want to become expert in neural network for them this course will more helpful. It is having 1 downloadable resource, 1 article, 2.5 hours on demand videos and it is also having full lifetime access.
- In this course you will learn about multilayer perceptrons structure.
- He will teach you about how to write your own program in Python language for your own neural network.
- You will also learn about difference between convolutional in neural network and multilayer perceptron.
- He will teach you complete concept of tensorflow and also about how to use it in neural network.
The Neural Network is an system of hardware and also a series of algorithms. Above we listed some of the best Neural Network online courses. If you have interest to learn about Neural Network then you can select any course which will be suitable for you. At end of the course they will also provide you certificate with your name. This certification will give more weightage to your resume. I hope that this article will useful for you and you can also share this article in social medias and also with your friends. For any suggestions or queries you can comment in below.
Best Neural Networks Books
#1 Neural Network Design (2nd Edition) 2nd Edition by Martin T Hagan
#2 Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition (Advanced Texts in Econometrics (Paperback)) 1st Edition by Christopher M. Bishop
#3 Neural Networks and Learning Machines (3rd Edition) Third Edition Edition by Simon S Haykin
#4 Neural Networks and Deep Learning: A Textbook by Charu C. Aggarwal
#5 Neural Networks: A Practical Guide for Understanding and Programming Neural Networks and Useful Insights for Inspiring Reinvention by Steven Cooper
#6 Neural Networks: Introduction to Artificial Neurons, Backpropagation Algorithms and Multilayer Feedforward Networks (Advanced Data Analytcs) (Volume 2) by Joshua Chapmann
#7 Neural Networks with R: Smart models using CNN, RNN, deep learning, and artificial intelligence principles by Giuseppe Ciaburro
Best Neural Networks Online Courses