Availability of information in internet is going on increasing day to day, we need to process the data by using Natural Language Processing. The natural language processing is used in many fields such as sports, marketing, education, health etc. it is the part of artificial intelligence used to process and understand the human language by the computers. By using this Natural Language Processing you can build the sentiment analyzer, spam detector and article spinner. Natural Language Processing is the branch of data science and machine learning which deals with speech and text. Now a days Natural Language Processing dominate other technologies and its creating more job opportunities day by day, if you are interested to learn NLP our panel of experts selected some Best Natural Language Processing Online Courses which are listed below.
National Research University Higher School of Economics was offered the course called National Programming Language. This course taught by Alexey Zobnin is an Associate Professor(HSE Faculty of computer science), Anna Kozlova is an Team Leader(Yandex), Sergey Yudin is an Analyst-Developer(Yandex) and Andrei Zimovnik is an Lecturer(HSE Faculty of computer science). In this course you learn some of the other concepts like Vector Space Models, Dialog Systems and Natural Programming Language tasks. If you have any queries you can this team they will be available 24/7 in live chat to clear your queries. Course completion certificate is provided at the end of the training.
- In this course you can learn the Fundamentals of NLP and some of the Natural Programming Language tasks like Duplicates detection,Text Classification and Named Entities Recognition.
- The deep Learning Techniques like convolutional Neural Nets and Traditional methods like Linear Classifiers also learned in this course.
- Using of Language Modeling, Chatbots, Part-of-Speech Tags, Machine Translation and “Flights from Moscow to Zurich” Query use some of the tags like DEST and ORIG also explained in this course.
- Modern tools like StarSpace, FastText, Word2vec, Sentence Embeddings and Distributional Semantics for Traditional Models also discussed in this course.
- You can learn how to perform the Traditional Pipeline by using Technical resembles Word Alignment Task.
- They will make you learn about Encoder-Decoder Architectures, Calculations with Seq2Seq Model and Task-Oriented Dialog Systems.
- Building blocks of Task-Oriented Dialog System such as Dialog Manager and NLU(Natural Programming Understanding)are also learned in this program.
Rating : 4.4 Out of 5
Udacity providing the nanodegree program on Natural Language Processing (NLP). Luis Serrano, Jay Alammar, Arpan Chakraboty and Dana Sheahen are the instructors of this nanoprogram online courses. Natural language processing will provides tool to communicate with the system very effectively. Instructors will explain about the components natural language processing, including with the sentiment analysis, recognition of speech etc. after this nanodegree course you are able to write the code probabilistic. You people are able to manipulate, process the human language and can also build the models on the real data.
- Students can enhance their skills by building the projects like machine translation, parts of speech tagging and speech to text.
- Parts of Speech is the first project, from this you will understand the concepts like natural processing language introduction, part of speech tagging with the hidden models of markov and text processing.
- You will understand the techniques like stemming, lemmatization and tokenization and also understand the important techniques of natural processing language.
- Machine Translation is the second project, by this project students are able to learn the topics such as information extraction systems, information retrieval systems, embeddings and feature extraction, deep learning attention and modeling.
- Students will also understand about the advanced deep learning empowering applications such as google translator.
- From the speech recognizer project instructor will explain the topics like basics of how computers will understand the words, basics of amazon AWS, creation of functional alexa skills by amazon API, extraction features from the sound signals and so on.
Rating: 4.2 Out of 5
Natural Language Processing created by the Lazy programmer Inc.. He is also a Software Engineer. He is experienced in some Big Data technologies like Spark, Hive and MapReduce. 171k students are trained by him. He worked in many universities and taught the subjects like Physics, Statistics and Computer Graphics. More than 17k students enrolled to learn this course. You will be certified after completion of this course. If you have any queries about this course he will be available 24/7 to clear your doubts. Article Spinners and Spam Detection topics also be discussed in this course. This course offers you 8 hours video with full lifetime access.
- You can learn in this course about Machine Translation, NER, Spam Detection and POS Tagging. Some of the topics like Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib, Linear Algebra and and Pandas also be learned in this course.
- By using Natural Programming Language you can learn how to build Multiple Practical System and building an Article Spinner also learn in this course.
- In Python you write Sentiment Analysis Code, Spam Detection Code and Performing Latent Semantic Indexing in Python also learned in this course.
- He also explains about Language Models like Trigram Model and Creation of this Model, Exploration of NLTK as Named Entity Recognition.
- You can also learn some of the Features like Naive Bayes, Key Takeaway, Binary Indicator Variables and their importance in this course.
- You will learn about article spinning, models of markov, language models, trigram models etc.
Rating : 4.5 Out of 5
Lazy Programmer Inc is the creator of this course called Natural Language Processing in Python. He is master in the specialization of Machine Learning and he is an Big Data Engineer. He has nearly 111k students. He was Experienced in some of the Technologies like jQuery, BootStrap, Ruby and Angular and some Databases like MongoDB, Redis and MySQL. Certificate is given after completion of this course. More than 18k students are enrolled to learn this course. They will be available in live to support you and clear your doubts. Some of the topics like recursive nets, sentiment analysis and word embeddings are discussed in this course. This team offers you 12 hours video with full Lifetime access.
- Implementation of GloVe by using gradient descent and you can learn how to implement word2vec in this course.
- Understanding concepts like skip-gram method, neural networks, recursive neural sensor networks for sentiment analysis.
- You can learn how to use Entity Recognition namely recurrent neural networks and CBOW method how to use in word2vec also be learned in this course.
- In this course you can learn Python coding like sets, lists, dicts, loops and if/else statements and Numpy coding such as CSV File and Matrix and Vector Operations.
- How to write LSTM and GRU in Theano and TensorFlow from basic primitives to scan the function also be learned in this course. You can get experience in Tree Algorithms after taking this course.
- You will learn how to solve the POS tagging by using the neural networks.
Rating : 4.2 Out of 5
- Creation of Personal Spam Filter and Text Summarizer are learned in this course. Implementation of and building of Text Classifier and article Summarization also be learned in this course.
- Installation of Anaconda Python and a software of spyder IDE and introduction of Regular Expression also explained in this course.
- You can learn Conditional Statements, Loop Control Statements, Data Structures like Tuples, Lists and Dictionaries in Python.
- In Python consolation of File I/O and Introduction of Classes, Functions, Pandas, Numpy and Objects also be discussed in this course.
- Using of NLTK you can learn how to remove Stop Word and Introduction of stemming, Lemmatization, Logistic Regression and Data Text Classification also be learned in this course.
- Some of the concepts like TF-IDF Model, N-Gram Model, BOW(bag of words) Model, Word Negation Tracking, Importing the Data Set, Building the Histogram and Initialization of Tokens also be learned in this course.
Rating : 4.7 Out of 5
Minerva singh is the creator of this course called Data Mining and Natural Language Processing. She is specialized in Tropical Ecology, Udemy Instructor and Data Scientist in Cambridge University. She has nearly 21k students. She was experienced in Data Mining, Statistical Analysis and Machine Learning. More than 1k students enrolled to learn this course. You can also learn some of the topics like Web Scraping, Text Mining and LASSO Regression. By the end of the course you will receive course completion certificate with your name. Any queries regarding to this course you can clarify by her and she will be available 24/7 to support you. This course offers you 14 hours video and 4 articles with full lifetime access.
- You can learn how to use Machine Learning, Unsupervised classification in R and By using Text Data you can also learn how to carry Sentiment Analysis.
- By using the powerful R based tools you can learn how to perform some tasks like visualization for Data Modeling also be learned in this course.
- She will teach you about Data Structures in Pandas and reading the data like JSON, HTML, Excel and CSV. From different Data Techniques you can learn how to implement R studio and Rattle.
- Using of APIs you can learn how to extract text data from social websites like Twitter and Facebook.
- You can learn some of the topics in Data Mining such as Mining with Eclat, Apriori with Real Data, Exploratory Data Analysis(EDA), Ridge Regression, MARS Regression and Random Forest(RF) regression.
- In Supervised Learning you can learn about GLMs, Binary Classifiers with PCA, Support Vector Machines(SVM), Linear Discriminant Analysis(LDA), CART trees in R and Generalized Additive Models(GAM) and more.
Rating : 4.4 Out of 5
In the business world people are using the Natural Language Processing for neural machine translation, chatbots and so on. It is also used in many fields like sports, health, education etc. From the Natural Language Processing computers can communicate with humans, can text, hear speech, read etc. If you are interested in doing the Natural Language Processing online course, you can select the best course from above listed courses. You can learn natural language processing concepts like spam filtering, sentiment analysis, linear classifiers, convolutional neural nets and so on. You will also learn about language modeling, sequence tagging, vector space models semantics, encoder-decoder architecture, machine translation etc. You can add this best natural language processing online course certification in your resume which will increase your career opportunities. If you enjoyed this article, then share this with your buddies, colleagues and also facebook, linkedIn, twitter.
Best NLP Books:
- Introducing NLP: Psychological Skills for Understanding and Influencing People (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) by Joseph O’Connor & John Seymour
- NLP: The New Technology of Achievement by NLP Comprehensivev & Steve Andreas & Charles Faulkner
- Transformational NLP: A New Psychology by Carl Buchheit Ph.D. & Ellie Schamber Ph.D.
- The Ultimate Introduction to NLP: How to build a successful life by Richard Bandler & Roberti & Owen Fitzpatrick
- The Big Book of NLP, Expanded: 350+ Techniques, Patterns & Strategies of Neuro Linguistic Programming by Shlomo Vaknin & Marina Schwarts
- Neuro-linguistic Programming For Dummies (For Dummies (Psychology & Self Help)) by Romilla Ready & Kate Burton
Best Natural Language Processing (NLP) Online Courses