Korean is an East Asian language spoken by 77 million people. For Korea, it is an official and national language. Here Best Korean Language Online Courses, This is the correct platform to learn this course. The Korean language is spoken in Russia, central Asia, and Sakhalin. During the Proto-Three Kingdoms era in the 1st century BC, Chinese characters arrived in Korea together with Buddhism. In North Korea and South Korea, the Korean language is spoken by Korean people. The Korean language has nine parts of speech and the order of the sentences is subject-object-verb. In Korean grammar relationship between his or her subject and speaker or writer and audience is paramount. Many Korean language courses are available the people who want to learn this course can handpick someone which is listed below.
First Step Korean is an online course offered by the Yonsei University and created by the instructors Seung Hae Kang. she is working as an associate professor at yonsei university in Korea since 2007. In Korean Language Education she researches Korean Language Education Research, curriculum development in other issues and Korean language teaching and teacher training programs. The Korean vocabulary made up of native Korean words, the vocabulary consists of two sets of words sino Korean and native Korean. In this 252k+ students are enrolled.
- In this course, you will learn elementary-level Korean language which consists of 5 lessons with 4 units and covers writing, reading, speaking and listening skills
- The course covers basic expressions that are used in daily life such as introducing yourself, greetings, talking about your family.
- In this course, each lesson covers pronunciation, grammar, dialogues, vocabulary, role-plays and quizzes.
- After completion of this course, you will be able to learn basic knowledge of Korean culture, read and write the Korean alphabet and communicate in Korean with basic expressions.
- By doing this course you will gain skills such as the Korean Language, Writing, Grammar and speaking
- The total course contains 5 weeks. In the first-week course, you will learn the introduction and alphabets. You will learn the Korean alphabets called Hangeul. After completion of this course, you will be able to read and write Hangeul and try to understand the principles.
- The second-week course you will learn how to greet, ask some one’s nationalities/ jobs and answer those questions in Korean
- The third, fourth and fifth weeks covers family, time and date and daily life.
Ratings: 4.8 out of 5
Learn Korean! Start Speaking Korean Now is an online course created by the instructor Jeremy Brinkerhoff. Through self-directed study, he has 9 years of experience in learning the Korean language. With Korean teacher, he started taking one on one classes a couple of years into his language learning journey. Without any studying try to speak the Korean language. Find a native speaker, signup for a language course, watch films and cartoons, find some apps, listen to Korean music and radio, take a trip to South Korea. In this 3k+ students are enrolled. This course contains 5 hours of on-demand video, having 2 articles and 8 downloadable resources.
- Without any “studying” learn to speak basic Korean sentences, between English and Korean, try to understand the differences in pronunciation
- The course will help you to understand basic sentence structure of Korean, including the word order, the verb comes at the end of the sentence.
- Over those who took the traditional path to try to continue learning Korean with a massive head start.
- The entire course contains step by step learning process with images and sounds to strengthen the memory of words and sentences
- The course contains 5 hours of high-quality video content, with step by step instructions there is a clean crisp image.
- This course is mainly designed for those who are starting their journey to learn the Korean language, who have not learned Korean alphabets and want to learn to speak, this course is not for intermediate learners.
- To pass the course students need to have a mouse or touch screen, to watch videos students need a computer, phone or tablet.
Ratings: 4.4 out of 5
CORE KOREAN 1: Build up Korean Foundations through Practice is an online course created by the instructors Daniel Lin and Sookie Jung. In Samsung Electronics, daniel started a carrier as a software engineer. An organization providing e-Learning content he is running Nuts & Bolts. Sookie is a web designer and language instructor. She is producing online learning content at Nuts & Bolts and focuses on creating learning videos. Through a well-designed practice, this course focuses on speaking and making Korean expressions. For beginners learning too many words will frustrate just you need to build a skill to form an expression with some selected words. In this 6k+ students are enrolled. This course contains 11 hours of on-demand video, having 1 article and 2 downloadable resources.
- With a few selected basic words on your own, this course will help you to make and speak some Korean expressions.
- In the Korean language try to understand the significant differences from English, with a few basic selected words be able to speak and generate a Korean expression.
- At a basic level learn to speak Korean, automatically get used to verb, Korean structure and sentence. As the traditional language courses, You are not going to learn various words
- This course is mainly designed for practicing through a systematic and organized approach so you can speak and form basic Korean expressions on your own.
- Through an Organized Practice learn to build up Korean Foundations such as Practice with Only a Few Carefully Selected Words, Talking Head & Screen Cast Videos, 56 Lectures, 56 Practices, and 56 Quizzes plus Phonics, No Dialogue Based
- From this course, you will learn only a few selected words. As much as possible course is designed to simplify your learning process.
Ratings: 4.4 out of 5
The Korean language has a high demand in the market. The people who want to learn this course can handpick someone which are listed above. By doing this course you will get jobs such as Korean interpreter, Korean translator, Korean expert, etc. By doing this you can easily speak the Korean language. The instructor will clear all your queries. If you think the above information is useful please share it with your friends.
Best Korean Books:
Best Korean Language Online Courses