Here Best Korean Language Online Courses
A grammar oriented course focusing on making and speaking Korean expressions through a well designed practice
That you have foundations in some foreign languages actually means that you should be able to form expressions with basic words on your own and speak them in those languages. This course has been designed to help you have sufficient practice through an organized and systematic approach so that you can form and speak basic Korean expressions on your own.
Build up Korean Foundations through an Organized Practice
- 56 Lectures, 56 Practices and 56 Quizzes plus Phonics
- Talking Head & Screen Cast Videos
- Practice with Only a Few Carefully Selected Words
- No Dialogue Based
- Learn from the Two Native Korean Instructors
Practice Makes Perfect
The reason why it’s difficult to build up foundations through the traditional language courses is they mainly focus on the delivery of linguistic knowledge rather than practice. That’s why most people from countries such as Korea, China and Japan don’t speak English well even though they are taught English in public education. This course, therefore, focuses much on organized and systematic practice.
You will learn only a few selected words from this course. Learning too many words in a foundation course is not only frustrating but also unnecessary to beginners. What you need in order to build up foundations in Korean is not the words but a skill to form an expression with a few selected words.
Contents and Overview
This course has been designed to simplify your learning process as much as possible. The goal of this course is to make you form and speak Korean expressions with only a few selected words on your own. You’ll learn how to form Korean expressions with the selected words which include 12 verbs, 5 nouns, 6 pronouns, 6 adjectives, 37 adverbs and 7 conjunctions. After each lecture dealing with grammatical stuff, you’ll practice what you will have learned with Sookie, a Korean native instructor. Then you’ll be given a quiz on the lecture so that you can refresh you memory of what you learned. By the end of this course, you will be able to form and speak most Korean expressions like you speak in English.
You learn Korean minutes into your first lesson. Learn to speak, read and write with 100 video lessons by real teachers.
Are you ready to start speaking, writing and understanding Korean in minutes? Then, this is the course for you. You unlock 100 high-quality beginner video lessons and we’ll guide you step-by-step.
Learn Korean with lessons made by real teachers.
In every lesson, we take you by the hand and guide you through the language.
- Learn How to Read and Write Korean
- Sound like a Native Speaker with Pronunciation Lessons
- Learn Basic Korean Conversation Skills with the 3-Minute Video Series
- Sharpen Your Listening with Comprehension Lessons
- Get Access to 100 High-Definition Video Lessons
- Unlock Bonus Access to Lesson Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists
This is the ultimate starting point for any beginner.
By the end, you’ll be able to hold basic Korean conversations – such as introducing yourself, asking for directions and making small talk with others. You’ll also know how to read and write in Korean.
If you’re a beginner and want to learn Korean in the fastest, easiest and most fun way, start here. This course is broken up into 5 parts:
- Introduction to Korean: Want to learn Korean? Don’t know where to start? This is it. The Introduction to Korean Video series is perfect for those who know zero Korean but want to take that first step. In this 5-lesson series, you’ll learn all about the Korean language, as well as grammar, writing and phrases to get you started.
- Hana Hana Hangul Videos: In this video series of twenty lessons, you will learn the Korean alphabet, known as Hangul. We will teach you Hangul using simple steps, showing you the correct stroke order, helpful tricks for memorization, and proper usage in common Korean words. If you want to get started reading and writing Korean, this is THE place to start. You’ll learn Korean in mere minutes with these audio and video lessons, so join us for Hana Hana Hangul from KoreanClass101!
- Ultimate Korean Pronunciation Guide: Ready to sound like a native Korean speaker? Join Alisha and Ara in the Ultimate Korean Pronunciation Series! In these 25 video lessons, you’ll learn the ins and outs of perfect Korean pronunciation. You’ll learn the common mistakes learners make, how to avoid them, and the nuances that only native speakers are aware of.
- Learn Korean in Three Minutes: In Korea, manners are important, and in this 25-lesson series, you’ll learn some of the basics you need to be polite while speaking Korean. Amy will take you step-by-step through must-know phrases like “Do you speak English?” and “Hello, my name is…”. See the phrases broken down on screen while native Korean speaker Amy explains the grammar and composition. Plus, you’ll get some special tips on how to be extra authentic when interacting with native Korean speakers. The best part? You’ll do all this in just 3 quick minutes.
- Korean Listening Comprehension for Absolute Beginners: Improve your Korean listening skills in every lesson! This Korean Listening Comprehension Series tests you on your listening and makes sure you understand every word. Listen to the dialog, watch the video, and answer the questions asked. This video series is perfect for Absolute Beginners.
- Korean Listening Comprehension for Beginners: Ready to understand even more Korean? This Korean Listening Comprehension Series tests you on your listening and makes sure you understand every word. Listen to the dialog, watch the video, and answer the questions asked. This video series is perfect for Beginner Korean learners or those looking to reach a Beginner level.
Actually Speak Korean, Without Any Studying!
This Korean Foundations course is for you if you have always wanted to learn Korean but just never got around to getting started. It is also for you if you have tried to start learning Korean but found the materials to be either too boring and not relevant to you. If you are someone who doesn’t like book studying and enjoys jumping right in to get the feel of things, then this course is perfect for you!
The entire course leads you through the learning process step by step with sound and images to help strengthen your memory of the words and sentences you are going to learn. When we say without any studying, we mean it! There’s no review or concentrated study needed to learn what you are going to learn in this course. It is designed specifically to make you learn, as opposed to making you do the learning on your own.
In this course you will find OVER 5 HOURS of extremely high quality video content! Clean crips images along with step by step instruction the whole way through, as you go along you may even forget that you’re learning. If you’re curious about how exactly the course works, check out the “How to Use This Course” video for more!
Learn Korean pronunciation like a native speaker with detailed explanations, native speaker audio, and self feedback
Korean pronunciation explained in English, through in depth videos, examples, and self feedback. This is a course for Korean learners of almost all levels (beyond beginner). The course is made for those who have been learning Korean and found it very hard to get the pronunciation right – or find that native Koreans often can’t understand them. This course will teach you not only what the perfect pronunciation is, but how to do it and how to give yourself feedback on your own pronunciation.
We do not use any linguistic terminology for the most part. Everything is explained in a way that is accessible to the average person, and yet is in depth enough that those who want to know the details will be satisfied as well.
Each lecture consists of an explanation section followed by a self feedback section (which is explained and demonstrated in the “How to Use this Course” video).
You can take your time with the course or go through it quickly – it is really up to you. But keep in mind that pronunciation is, like any exercise, something that involves the muscles of the throat and mouth and of course requires a lot of muscle coordination. Like with any sport or dance, the learning is just the beginning. Once you KNOW the dance, you have to go out and dance. Once you’ve got the sport’s technique down, you have to go out and play. Likewise, with Korean pronunciation, once you know it, it’s then time to practice, practice, practice and then get out there and use it in real life.
We hope you enjoy the course. Please utilize the Q&A section in the course as well so that we can help resolve any confusion or add additional things if necessary. Enjoy the journey, friends.
Learn 50+ most important Korean Grammar concepts (particles, verb endings and particle) with short video lessons.
In this course, you will learn the basic and most important grammar concepts of Korean language. Knowing these grammar patterns will not only improve your Korean language comprehension skills and but also help you write and speak correct Korean. The course will cover all the grammar concepts required to pass TOPIK Test (Test of Proficiency in Korean) I.
The course has more than 50 video lectures explaining the basic Korean grammar concepts like – particles, connectors and verb endings. In each lecture, I have explained the grammar concepts in detail along with many example sentences in Korean and English.
I am a 외국인 myself and have learnt Korean from scratch. So I know exactly what problems Korean learners face understanding the grammar concepts. Currently I have the highest TOPIK level 6 and teach Korean at university level. So, I am in constant touch with Korean language learners’ problems and help them speak and write better Korean. In this course, I have used all my experience as a Korean language learner and teacher to explain Korean grammar.
Suring the course, if you are stuck at any time or need any help understanding any concept of Korean language, I’ll be there for you. You can ask questions and interact with me any time. I hope this course will help you take your Korean language skills to the next level.