Speak Thai from Day One – A Complete Beginner’s Course is an online course created by the instructors Jantawee Supha. Jantawee main aim is students should able to build a strong foundation while moving forward to each lesson and build a strong language core. She expertise in teaching the Thai language. With confidence try to develop your Thai skills and the ultimate guide will help you to start off the right track. We can easily pronounce Thai consonants, these are almost equivalent to English. In this 1k+ students are enrolled. This course contains 3 hours of on-demand video, having 17 articles and 32 downloadable resources.
- By using greetings and simple expressions learn to speak the Thai language. In thai words try to recognize tones.
- The course will help you how to count in the Thai language, in the Thai language try to pronounce sounds correctly. In the Thai language learn simple sentences and conversations, and ask questions.
- This course is designed for who are having zero knowledge in the Thai language, the instructor will give you some information to build a strong foundation to reach goal fast
- At the end of the course, you will able to Make the right pronunciation, by using basic greetings and expressions learn to speak the Thai language, using simple sentence structures to try to have real Thai conversations.
- The course will cover Basic greetings and expressions, Thai script has explained in a simple way, some common problems when moving forward how to expand vocabulary and learn to create simple sentences.
Thai Language For Beginners is an online course created by the instructor Sunny Suphot. Since 2009 she teaches German, English and Thai languages. At the British Council, she completed IELTS English certification, studied English at university and in german she completed primary and high school. Through short and interactive video lessons, speak the language immediately learn conversationally Thai. In beginners courses first, with the long term memory method learn new words and repeat the old ones. Repeat the words until you know all the vocabulary, conversation in the Thai language is complicated. The public transportation is also complicated in Thailand. In this 1k+ students are enrolled. This course contains 2 hours of on-demand video.
- This course will help you how to greet people, ask how someone is, saying where you are from, introducing your family, saying your age, etc
- You will learn how to take a taxi, saying time, weather, eating out, expressing wishes, inviting someone to do something.
- You will learn to introduce yourself, numbers, saying goodbye and other expressions, Coping with language difficulties
- You will learn Asking for directions, Food & drinks, Shopping, At the beach, Expressing feelings and Emergency
- Thai video online course is designed for fun, easy to use, and interactive introduction to the Thai language. Mainly the course focuses on to build a fundamental understanding of language and day-to-day conversational topics.
- By speaking and using the language you will develop a solid foundation of Thai instead of spending weeks to learn grammar rules and alphabet.
Easy Thai writing: Write Thai in 7 days is an online course created by the instructor Kanchana Mueangfa. She is teaching Thai language for 5years. The people who are interested to learn Thai and make fun and useful videos she is ready to teach Thai. within 7 days learn to write the Thai language. For at least 15 minutes a day try to practice writing the Thai script. when headed out the door grab a stack of flashcards. Writing the Thai language will help you to move to the next level when you look up a dictionary you will able to read and translate more and know more meanings. In this 179 students are enrolled. This course contains 2.5 hours of on-demand video and 16 downloadable resources.
- In this course within 7 days, the students will able to write and make their own words in the Thai language.
- This course helps the students to read simple sentences and words, to follow along in the class students need to follow handouts in each lecture.
- This course teaches how to write basic 44 letters, writing vowels and intonations, Patterns of each writing and Special track for writing
- The Thai language is the most difficult language, it is very hard to understand and remember.
- This course is mainly designed for students who want to learn Thai writing, along writing systems for languages like Tamil, Japanese, Khmer, and Thai uses a system “consonant-vowel sequences are written as a unit”.
- When you are learning a new writing system in a keyboard, you want to get slow down trying unfamiliar letters or characters.
Thai language hs high demand in the market. The people who want to learn this course can handpick someone which is listed above. By doing this course you will get jobs such as Thai language trainer, Thai language expert, teachers/ instructors, Thai language translator, and interpreter, etc. By doing this course you can speak the Thai language easily. The instructor will clear all your queries. If you think the above information is useful please share it with your friends.
Best Thai Books:
#1 Read Thai in 10 Days (English and Thai Edition) by Bingo Lingo
#2 Learn Thai: Start Speaking Today. Absolute Beginner to Conversational Speaker Made Simple and Easy! By Languages World
#3 Thai Phrasebook: Learn Thai Language for Beginners, 1001 Easy to Learn Thai Phrases (Thai Language Books, Learn Thai Language Fast) by Saenchai Glory
#4 Thai: An Essential Grammar (Routledge Essential Grammars) by David Smyth
#5 Thai Beginner’s Course by Stefan Neumair
#6 How to Speak Thai: A Complete Thai Language Learning Guide by Translation Readers
Best Thai Language Online Courses