Here Best iOS App Development Online Courses
Learn iOS 11 App Development From Beginning to End. Using Xcode 9 and Swift 4. Includes Full ARKit and CoreML Modules!
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and we’re always on hand to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps using iOS 11’s new CoreML framework.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit framework.
- Core Data, Realm and other forms of persistent data storage
you will learn
- Be able to build any app you want
- Craft a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs
- Build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance iOS developer
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
- Create your first Machine Learning app using Apple’s new CoreML
iPhone App Development from scratch. Learn how to make iOS apps using Xcode 9. Including CoreML and ARKit!
This is the course for you!
- Emoji Dictionary – A simple app to help us learn about TableViews
- ToDo List – A todo app that teaches us about CoreData
- Collector – Learn to work with the camera as we make an app to catalog a collection of something (video games, movies, stamps, etc…)
- TalkBoy – Record sounds using the microphone and play them back. This one is fun!
- Augmented Reality – Using 3D animation we’ll make an airplane move around in our world.
- Machine Learning – We’ll create an app that will try to detect the subject matter of any image. Very fun!
- Snapchat Clone – We’ll use Firebase to make a simple version of Snapchat. Very involved
- Pokemon Go Clone – Learn how to work with maps as we make a clone of most popular iOS game right now
You’ll also learn:
- How to submit an app to the App Store
- How to make money with iOS
- Git and GitHub