Critical thinking is the objective analysis. Where analytical, communication, problem solving, creativity etc are skills of critical thinking. People who are searching for the best critical thinking online courses then this is the most favorable place to select the course. From this critical thinking courses students will learn the topics like the importance of critical thinking, cognitive biases, how to avoid disasters and improve the performance, know the risks and benefits of the group decision making, how to build the practical problem solving skills, critical thinking of the landmines, know how to make good decisions, powerful decision making methods, implications of argument clinic, differences between the empathy and compassion, marginal and average impacts, differences between the effective altruism and philanthropy localism, basics of critical thinking and so on. Nowadays there are multiple number of critical thinking online courses in the world from them our expert panel have been selected some best critical thinking online courses for you which are listed below.
The cognitive biases and critical thinking online course is offered by Kevin delaplante (philosopher and founder of critical thinker academy). Students will understand the cognitive biases and know the critical thinking importance. You will also learn about the mindware as components for improving the critical reasoning and thinking. Instructor will explain various cognitive biases like anchoring, confirmation biases, pattern seeking and hindsight bias. This cognitive biases and critical thinking online course offers one article and 2.5 hours on demanded videos with the lifetime support. You people will also learn about the effective strategies for decreasing the harmful effects of the cognitive bias.
- Students will understand the topics like definition of cognitive bias, gambler fallacy example, important discovery of modern psychology, central aim of the critical thinking, mindware, tools for the smart thinking etc.
- You will learn the concepts like how to avoid disasters, how to improve the performance, promoting social justice, know all about the cognitive bias, confirmation bias, biased memory, lunar effect, biased searches for the information, farming effects etc.
- Instructor will discuss about the biased interpretation of the information, adaptive shortcuts, pattern seeking, britney spears, backmasking, anchoring effects, irrelevant anchors, know how to utilize the anchor for manipulating the public opinion etc.
- Students are able to learn the concepts like hindsight bias, debiasing strategies introduction, debiasing for decision maker, reasons for why the businesses will resist the debiasing, risks and benefits of the group decision making, debiasing effects of the diversity etc.
Rating: 4.4 Out of 5
The Critical Thinking in actions online course was offered by Chuck Clayton (mechanical development and design engineer). Students can able to take good decisions professionally and personally. This Critical Thinking in actions online course provides one article, 2.5 hours on demanded videos and 18 downloadable videos with full period access. You can able to be proactive instead of reactive. Students will understand how to build the practical problem solving skills, critical thinking and know how to make good decisions. From the quizzes which are provided by the instructor you will gain more knowledge on the critical thinking.
- You people will understand the concepts such as universal elements of the critical thinking, critical thinking of the landmines, from the simple questions you will know how to solve the difficult problems etc.
- Students are able to learn the topics like critical thinking resources, methods of critical thinking, know about the powerful tools for solving the mysteries, learn how to become an expert investigators, simple steps for projects and objectives etc.
- Instructor provided some examples like how to create the charity events, needed vacation, buying the car and some real life exercises.
- You will also understand about the effects of decisions, how to take effective decisions, collection of data and facts, how to make the assumptions, identifying the options, common sense, use of logic, powerful decision making methods etc.
- Students will learn the concepts like unleashing the multiple intelligence, know the power of divergent and convergent thinking etc.
Rating: 4.1 Out of 5
The introduction to the critical thinking online course is created by Gordon Bonnet (novelist, teacher and blogger) and Carol Bloomgarden (artistic director). Here 90+ pupils are registered to do this critical thinking online course. Students are able to read the media more effectively and can also identify the biases. This critical thinking course offers 1.5 hours videos and critical thinking certificate with full time support. You people will also know how to recognize the fallacies in the media, how to craft the arguments and also know how to pick the spurious statistics. Instructor will discuss how to articulate the views more accurately and clearly.
- You people will understand the concepts such as fallacies introduction, appeal to the authority, how to appeal to the probability, circular reasoning, confirmation bias, dart throwers bias, emotionally charged languages, false analog, if by whiskey fallacy etc.
- Students are able to learn about the motive fallacy, moving the goalposts, negative proof fallacy, naturalistic fallacy, red herring, single cause fallacy, weasel words, sunk cost and tu quoque fallacy etc.
- Instructor will explain the topics such as argument clinic introduction, implications of argument clinic, limitations, statistics introduction, sample size and average, law of large numbers, causation and correlation, signal to noise, mis extrapolation and so on.
- You are able to learn about the science literacy introduction, misused terms, most common misconceptions about the science, how to interpret the science and so on.
- Students can able to identify the best and valid arguments and know how the scientific terms are misdefined.
Rating: 4.3 Out of 5
The Rational Compassion Critical thinking online course is created by Logan Sullivan (author, humanitarian consultant and podcaster). Here more than 900 pupils are enrolled to learn this Rational Compassion Critical thinking online course. Instructor was providing two articles, six downloadable videos and 4.5 hours demanded videos with full lifetime support. Students will understand the process of identifying and overcoming the dangerous cognitive biases and logical fallacies. You people will learn the concepts such as differences between the empathy and compassion, counterfactual reasoning, differences among the marginal and average impacts, global and social circles etc.
- Firstly students will understand the differences between the emotional empathy and rational compassion, how to optimize the ROI, counterfactual reasoning, critical thinking on margins, differences among the marginal and average impacts etc.
- You will learn the topics like differentiation between the self regarding and other regarding actions, global circle and social circle, global priorities, know the difference between the effective altruism and philanthropy localism etc.
- Instructor will also discuss the concepts like changemaker roles, introduction to the fallacies and biases, identifiable victim effects, scope of the insensitivity biases, speciesism and anthropomorphism, flexitarianism and reducetarianism etc.
- You people will also learn the topics like high impact cause prioritization, critical thinking into the critical acting, possibilism and actualism, how to build the mental capital in the meantime, know how to avoid the compassion burnout and fatigue and so on.
- Students will also know the concepts like pull and push decision making, less harm limitations, false dichotomy fallacy, carnism, moral licensing effects etc.
Rating: 4.4 Out of 5
The Critical Thinking online course is offered by System Academy. Here 200+ pupils are enrolled to learn this critical thinking. Students can able to think logically, clearly, how to identify the fallacies and know how to construct the arguments more effectively. This critical thinking course includes three hours demanded videos and certificate with full period access. You will understand the basic evolutionary and biological constraints. And know how the critical thinking is more important than reason and logic. Instructor will explain about the divergent, creative thinking, standards of reasoning, convergent thinking and so on. Instructor will explain how to use the intellectual tools of critical thinking and explain about the principles of critical thinking.
- Firstly instructor explain about the overview of critical thinking. From the cognitive section students will understand the concepts such as overview of cognitive science and neuroscience, evolutionary psychology and limitations of cognitive.
- From the logic section students will learn the topics like overview of logical thinking, deduction and induction and the formal logic.
- Students will understand the topics of reasoning section like process of reasoning, overview of reason, subjective thinking, motivated reasoning and objective reasoning.
- From the process of reasoning section you will learn about the different elements of reasoning and standards of thinking.
- From the argumentation section you people will learn the concepts such as rational argumentation, objective claims and argumentation.
- You will learn how the critical thinking is the meta cognition, self monitored and self directed. And you will also enhance your critical thinking skills.
Rating: 3.6 Out of 5
Develop the Critical Thinking skills online course is created by ThinkSchool academy. Here more than 400 candidates are already registered to learn this Develop the Critical Thinking skills online course. You can able to think critically like experts and know how to build persuasive arguments. You will also know how to prevent the cognitive fallacies and biases and you can also frame and recognize the problems. Students can able to check the assumptions, draw and evaluate the conclusion. You people are able to gather and systematically evaluate the evidence. Instructor will surely explain all the basic concepts with the practical examples.
- Students will learn about the critical thinking, process and benefits of critical thinking, impediments to the critical thinking, know critical thinking is the logical, meta cognition, deeper thinking, some examples of critical thinking like fatfoe pads, crop circles etc.
- You will understand the concepts like modes of character integration, know how the critical thinkers will think, characteristics of critical thinkers, Bloom’s learning taxonomy, ennis critical thinking process etc.
- Instructor will explain the topics such as how to frame the problems, poor framing, how to ignore the problems, prioritising the problems, causation versus correlation, stakeholders in the problem solving, ownership models etc.
- You people are able to learn the concepts like arguments introduction, purposes of arguments, informal and formal arguments, structure of an argument, assertions, complex arguments, know the nature of the real world arguments etc.
- Learn about how to gather the evidence that will support the arguments, how to evaluate the evidence, avoiding logical fallacies and cognitive bias, how to check the assumptions behind arguments and so on.
Rating: 3.9 Out of 5
The Critical Thinking online course is created by Rod Martin. Here students will learn how to select the right tools for investigation and can able to recognize the switch and logical bait. Here 70+ pupils are registered to learn this Critical Thinking online course. You can able to overcome and recognize the biases and can able to avoid the generality. Students are able to recognize the guilt trip techniques. This Critical Thinking online course provides twenty two downloadable videos and 1.5 hours demanded videos with full period support. Here instructors will explain all the basics of critical thinking and you will also understand how to detect the logical fallacies.
- Instructor will explain about the benefits of critical thinking like how to take better decisions, how to analyze the claims and also know the basics of critical thinking, you will definitely enhance the critical thinking skills.
- You people will understand about the concepts like introduction to climate change, climate wrongly defined words, thermophobia know how global warming is bad, claim that earth will end up like venus, know how global warming is made civilization possible etc.
- Students will understand the topics like thermophobia, debunking the global warming causes more storms, claim CO2 is bad, global warming will cause extreme weather and droughts, thermophobia extreme weather etc.
- Instructor will discuss the concepts like critical thinking on climate change, claim big oil supports the deniers, review of climate change, know why the climate change hoax will occur and so on.
Rating: 4 Out of 5
From this critical thinking courses students can able to take more effective decisions. Where instructors are determined all the important information about this critical thinking article. Those who are interested to learn this critical thinking courses then choose any course from the above mentioned courses. You people can able to make good decisions either professionally and personally. Students will solve any kind of problems and can able to think more creatively. You will gain all the critical thinking skills like open minded, good decision making, creativity, problem solving, communication and more. Instructors will definitely clear up all your doubts about this critical thinking courses. Please share this critical thinking article with your folks, coworkers through whatsapp, hike, linkedIn, instagram, facebook, twitter etc.
Best Critical Thinking Books:
#5 Critical Thinking: The Beginners User Manual to Improve Your Communication and Self Confidence Skills Everyday. The Tools and The Concepts for Problem Solving and Decision ##6 Making by Jocko Babin & Ray Manson
Best Critical Thinking Online Courses