Best CATIA Online Courses
This video series on CATIA V5 HD for specially for Mechanical engineers
Efficient and effective teaching – Here you get complete and clear knowledge of all the concepts and additional tips and tricks for recalling various tools in their absolute manner. These lectures cover all the concepts and their relations efficiently and thoroughly.
Interactive process Learning is not just listening to what teacher says but its a two way process requiring learner to follow up with what the teacher teaches. This is an interactive solution and clarifies all your doubts at the earliest.
Economical product This product is priced at rock bottom level keeping in view educational value. My Excel Class provides standard product at low price for maintaining friendly relations with customers.
Entry to intermediate level This course is compatible with novices as well as with the people possessing some knowledge. To build a strong foundation of the course and learn complex features, all the fields are explained in detail.
Cost, time, and effort saving This course saves your hefty amount of fees which you could have paid in coaching centers, time spent on reaching classes leaving all the important work, effort you could have made in all this process and making notes. My Excel Class provides solutions to all your problems, here you get low priced but high quality course which is time flexible and place suitable and you need not make any extra effort preparing notes as all the concepts are divided into a series of lectures, so that you can switch to any. So, with this course, you are in a win-win position.
You will learn:
- How to navigate through CATIA interface.
- How to sketch with different sketch commands.
- How to define sketches using relations or distances.
- How to use more than 10 different features to create 3D models.
- How to create additional reference planes.
- How to modify given parts to match design needs.
- How to explore different materials for your models.
- How to find your model’s mass, volume, and center of gravity.
- How to assemble different parts into an assembly file.
- How to generate drawings from parts and models.
- How to interpret different drawing annotations.
- How to tackle any 2-D drawing and develop into 3D models.
- how to well develop part models with ease.
- how to furnish surface modelling and interpretation of it.
- how to use the feature of GSD to create the surface based design.
- Drafting terminology and its functionality in details.
- industrial application and its drawing and machining
- etc etc ..
We start with the basic functions to make 2D Sketches, going on to make 3D Models, covering numerous commands in between to make you an competent user. The course will begin with covering the most basic of features and move on the more evolved features which will enable you to reach your goal of learning 3D modelling.
The course is divided into sections which will enable you to have a systematic learning approach. The sections are divided into,:
- Tools and Commands
- Generating Views
In this new age of 3D printing, learning 3D modelling gives you an added advantage, and all the working professionals are assured to get an edge being well versed with this popular software as many major Aerospace, Automotive, Shipbuilding, Industrial equipment, Architecture industries use this software in varying degrees for their modelling needs.
So what are you waiting for take this course and see yourself work more efficiently than ever! Lets get started!