Table of Contents
Complete WordPress Theme & Plugin Development Course is an online course created by the instructor Zac Gordon. He is a professional educator, he teaches WordPress to students he runs WordPress to students and dedicated world’s largest company to students and teachers. Everything you need to become a hirable WordPress Developer building custom themes and plugins. Each word press theme comes with a different design, features, and layout. Themes can be modified by adding code or by adding plugins to the functions .php file. To try out new themes plugin is a safe way. Creating a plugin on your own is very easy and can solve a lot of problems. In this course, 8k+ students are enrolled. The course contains 16 hours of on-demand video and contains 2 articles.
- In this course, you will learn PHP for WordPress, The Loop, Conditionals, Hooks and More. always try to know which file to customize and learn ins and outs of the template hierarchy.
- When customizing and extending thems you need to use the complete list of template tags, for building your own WordPress plugins you will learn a solid starter template.
- To programmatically control WordPress you will have a deep understanding of how to use filter hooks and action
- For building custom WordPress plugins to learn common practices and techniques, this course is mainly designed for people who want to learn everything from customizing existing themes, starting to build plugins or building custom themes.
WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap is an online course created by the instructor Brad Hussey. He is a highly skilled professional, passionate and experienced freelancing developer, blogger, digital entrepreneur and web designer. for a wide-array of clientele, he provides design solutions and builds custom websites for his company. With no prior experience
learn to develop custom & profitable Responsive WordPress Themes and Websites. For building websites and applications Bootstrap is a responsive framework and also for building a responsive WordPress theme. 44K+ students are enrolled in this course. This course includes 12 hours of on-demand video, contains 1 article and having 4 downloadable resources.
- To work as a full-time work-from-home freelancer or casual freelancer you will learn to start making money.
- You will learn to convert any static CSS and HTML website into a Custom WordPress Theme, static websites into dynamic WordPress websites learn to feel comfortable with the process of turning.
- By creating user accounts you will learn to allow your clients to update their websites by themselves
- With bootstrap learn to create easily beautiful CSS and HTML websites. To create WordPress websites & themes learn to have a thorough understanding of utilizing PHP.
- In WordPress, you need to understand how to use advanced custom fields and custom post types
- This course gives you a valuable skill to become a freelance designer, employee for a company, code hobbyist, looking for a new carrier and entrepreneur.
- By creating custom WordPress themes and selling them on websites like ThemeForest Many developers make a generous living off.
- In this course, you will learn the process of WordPress theme creation, by selling WordPress themes learn to start making money
- For creating themes learn the skills required to get a master in design and programming, for the theme creation learn basic HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- On the internet, WordPress websites are more popular, if you need a just basic idea on how to code or how to write PHP, CSS, HTML5 this course is very helpful to create new themes to your website
- To create awesome new thems this course combines basic knowledge of PHP, CSS, and HTML5 and also helps you how to use the different APIs and widgets from WordPress
- In this course, 10 different projects include Advance Theme, Photo Gallery, Simple Theme, Wordstrap, Business Theme, Cleancut Theme, Ecommerce Theme, WPNews, FourCorners, and Dynamo Theme.
- In this course, the first theme will cover fundamentals such as how to create the file structure and how to write the syntax.
WordPress theme/plugin development has a huge demand in the market. The people who are interested in the above-mentioned course can handpick someone which are listed above. By doing this course you will get jobs such as word press plugin developer, CMS developer, word press developer, Shopify developer, word press expert, LAMP developer, etc. By doing this course you can create templates and style sheets. If you think this information is useful you can share it with your friends and colleagues via social media.
Best WordPress Theme/Plugin Development Books:
#1 WordPress To Go: How To Build A WordPress Website On Your Own Domain, From Scratch, Even If You Are A Complete Beginner by Sarah McHarry
#2 Professional WordPress: Design and Development by Brad Williams
#3 Build Your Own Wicked WordPress Themes: Create Versatile WordPress Themes That Really Sell! By Alan Cole
#4 WordPress Theme Development – Beginner’s Guide by Tessa Blakeley Silver
#5 WordPress For Beginners: How To Use WordPress (Volume 1) by Michael McGinnis
#6 A Practical Handbook for WordPress Themes by Tristan Denyer
Best WordPress Theme/Plugin Development Online Courses