Here Best WordPress Development Online Courses
Everything you need to become a hirable WordPress Developer building custom themes and plugins
WordPress is the leading Content Management System on the market, powering a large percentage of the Web. The need for WordPress Developers who can build and customize themes and plugins is ever growing. Learn from one of the most recognized educators in the WordPress world, Zac Gordon, who has taught thousands of people now employed as WordPress Developers.
If you want to learn everything from customizing existing themes, building custom themes or starting to build plugins, this course is for you. You will learn in depth how WordPress works under the hood, from template files and tags to hooks and internal APIs. If you are looking to build bigger and more custom projects with WordPress or just get a good job with a great company building WordPress projects, then this course is for you. Make sure though you can already build and style a basic web page with HTML and CSS as we assume you already know this and focus more on learning PHP.
When you learn the skills this course contains you will feel incredibly empowered to build almost anything you can imagine with WordPress. You should also feel confident working professionally in the field as a WordPress Developer. You will have built a theme and plugin along with the course as well as a theme and plugin of your own. Follow in the path of thousands of others of Zac’s students who learned WordPress Development and went on to do great work in the field.
you will learn
- PHP for WordPress – The Loop, Conditionals, Hooks and More!
- How to Work with Child and Starter Themes Like Pro
- The Ins and Outs of the Template Hierarchy – Always Know What File to Customize
- The Complete List of Template Tags To Use When Customizing and Extending Themes
- A Deep Understanding of How to Use Action and Filter Hooks to Programmatically Control WordPress
- A Solid Starter Template For Building Your Own WordPress Plugins
- Common Practices and Techniques for Building Custom WordPress Plugins
Learn how to confidently develop custom & profitable Responsive WordPress Themes and Websites with no prior experience.
Create a full-time income
WordPress developers have options. Many developers make a generous living off of creating custom WordPress themes and selling them on websites like ThemeForest. Freelance designers and developers can also take on WordPress projects and make an extra $1,000 – $5,000+ per month.
Who Should Take This Course?
Graphic & Web Designers
Graphic designers are extremely talented, but ask them to code their designs and they’ll freeze up! This leaves them with no other choice but to hire a web developer. Any professional graphic designers knows web developers can be expensive.
If you’re a designer, learning to code your own WordPress websites can change your business entirely! Now, not only are you a great designer, but you’re a skillful developer, too! This puts you in a position tomake an extra $1,000 – $5,000 per project.
Entrepreneurs have big dreams, and in many cases, shoestring budgets. In order to survive in the cut-throat world of the Startup company, it’s a necessity to have a world-class website. However, world-class websites come with a large price tag.
If you can learn how to build a high-quality startup website by yourself, then you’ve just saved yourself a lot of cash, tens of thousands of dollars in many cases.
you will learn
- Have the skills to start making money on the side, as a casual freelancer, or full time as a work-from-home freelancer
- Easily create a beautiful HTML & CSS website with Bootstrap (that doesn’t look like generic Bootstrap websites!)
- Convert any static HTML & CSS website into a Custom WordPress Theme
- Have a thorough understanding of utilizing PHP to create WordPress websites & themes
- Feel comfortable with the process of turning static websites into dynamic WordPress websites
- Fully understand how to use Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields in WordPress
- Allow your clients to update their websites by themselves by creating user accounts