Best VB . NET Online Courses
This Visual Basic .NET ( VB.NET ) training course from InfiniteSkills.com will teach you how to program from scratch with Visual Basic.
You will start by learning how to install and use the Visual Studio development environment. The course will then teach you how to build classes that define properties, methods, and events in VB.NET, as well as understand and use overloaded methods and operators and perform calculations. This video tutorial will also cover topics including debugging programs, working with data types, branching and looping statements, and use subroutines, functions, and object-oriented techniques. You will learn how to use LINQ to select, modify, and sort information, as well as easily read and write data in files. Finally, you will learn about printing and print previews.
Once you have completed this VB.NET training course, you will be fully capable of programming with Visual Basic.NET. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Visual Basic is one of the Microsoft core programming languages for building web, mobile, and desktop applications. Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications.
Why do we learn Visual Basic
- It shares the same principles with other programming languages.
- It is good when developing small and handy utility programs.
- It is supported by Microsoft.
- It is powerful when integrated with Excel and Word.
In this course you learn how to build a calculator that can be used on the Internet. Then you explore the world of ASP.NET in more detail by looking at controls of various types, controlling page layout, connecting to databases, using validation controls, and using JQuery together with C#, and ASP.NET. There is now also a section that deals with Razor, the syntax used in MVC. This is a simplified approach to programming that will have you working with databases and tables quickly. This is a good alternative for those who find regular ASP.NET a little too overwhelming at first. Let’s begin!
1) This is the only udemy course with more than 35 quiz questions so you can feel confident you’re truly learning.
2) This course uses Visual Studio, a powerful, 100% free programming environment widely used in industry.
3) This course teaches the basics of C#, Asp.NET, HTML and CSS, so you can see how these technologies work together to create a complete solution.
4) This course also gives you an introduction to objected oriented programming
5) This course also gives an intro to SQL Server and data connected web pages.
Once you watch the videos, and complete the quizzes, you’ll have a solid understanding of some of the most important aspects of making C#, ASP.NET, HTML and CSS work together happily in a powerful programming environment. These are skills you can put on your resume.