Here Best Typescript Online Courses
As TypeScript code can be compiled to ES5, you’ll be amazed by the many next-gen Features you can start using Today. Be it ES6 Features like Destructuring or Arrow Functions, Decorators, Generics and Interfaces or Modules – TypeScript has them all!
In this Course, we’ll not stop after the Basics. You will learn about more advanced Features and also how to set up Workflows with TypeScript. This includes a TypeScript-only Workflow as well as Workflows using Gulp or Webpack.
I’m not a Fan of these Courses which teach you the Basics and then leave you alone. In this Course you’ll get insights into:
- Types and how to use them
- How the TypeScript Compiler works
- ES6 Features in TypeScript
- Classes in TypeScript
- Namespaces and Modules
- How to integrate TypeScript into your Gulp or Webpack Workflow
- Or how to set up a plain-TypeScript Workflow
- How to use TypeScript together with ReactJS
- Use TypeScript and its Features like Types, ES6 Support, Classes, Modules, Interfaces and much more in any of their Projects
- Understand what TypeScript really is about and how it works
Within minutes, you’ll learn how to create Angular 4 applications! We will discuss the basics of the framework and guide you to setup your local development workspace. From properly creating Directives, Components, Services and Routing to actually integrating them to build your application. With Angular CLI, I’ll show you how to automate your development process. You will also learn the basics of TypeScript and how to use Bootstrap 4!
You’ll learn how to:
- Install Node, NPM and other Angular dependencies
- Learn and use the official Angular Production Release version!
- Create Angular archetypes with Angular CLI, QuickStart, Plunker and other methods.
- Understand the basics of Angular framework.
- Learn how to create Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Routing.
- Easily generate source and test files with Angular CLI
- Familiarize yourself with Visual Studio Code IDE
- Use and Integrate Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Routing.
- Understand the concept of NgModule
- Use the built-in Attribute Directives such as ngStyle and ngClass
- Use the built-in Structural Directives like ngIf, ngSwitch and ngFor
- Connect and Consume data from a Web Service using Observable
- Develop a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Application
- Learn the basic of TypeScript by creating a Class, Interface and Enum
- Integrate and use Bootstrap 4 in your application.
- Migrate your old Angular RC version to the final release version
- . . . and many, many more!
We wouldn’t be surprised if Typescript get tremendous adoption by the enterprise in the next few years, and at the same time by the web development community. But there is something really unusual about Typescript.
This might have actually happened before maybe with Ruby on Rails, but its likely unique. With Angular and Typescript, we have one of those very rare situations when a framework is actually more popular than the language itself !
Angular has about the double of the search volume than Typescript, and what is stranger is the Angular trend curve is growing faster than Typescript as well.
- Use Typescript with confidence in a full stack development context
- Learn how to build Node Js processes with Typescript
- Learn how to build a small Angular application using the Angular CLI
- Have an Angular Client that queries an HTTP REST API using the Angular HTTP Module
- Have deep understanding of the Typescript 2 Type System, and know how to leverage it in practice
- know how to import third party type definitions and use them to build better programs
- Understand the benefits of Type Safety and leverage them to build better programs
- Know How to Build a small REST API with Express and Typescript
- Know how to query a SQL database using Sequelize and Typescript