Table of Contents
- This course will help you how to use typescript and its features like ES6 Support, Classes, Types, Interfaces, Modules, and more
- This course will help you to understand what TypeScript really is about and learn about working. For real use-cases and projects learn TypeScript both in theory as well as applied
- This course will help you to learn the basics and important features, in any project you can easily use typescript
- With typescript, you will learn how to set up workflows and more advanced features. To benefit the features this course covers how to use TypeScript with ReactJS, and you will learn you are not limited to typescript or angular 2+ projects
- You will learn Classes in TypeScript, Namespaces and Modules, Interfaces, Generics, and learn how to use TypeScript together with ReactJS and Node/ Express.
- For building large applications learn to master design patterns, learn when to use each and understand composition vs inheritance.
- For your own Typescript projects learn to assemble reusable boilerplates, learn to integrate Typescript into Express projects or React/Redux.
- This course will help you to write reusable code powered by classes and interfaces. Other courses will teach you basic features and syntax but this course gives instructions on how to build large, successful projects through example and help you how to apply Typescript on real projects
- By understanding how to couple them with Typescript learn to structure your React and Redux applications more confidently
- Using the Angular HTTP Module learn to have an Angular Client that queries an HTTP REST API
- To build better programs course will help you to know how to import third party type definitions and learn to use them
- With Express and Typescript, learn to know how to Build a small REST API. In a full stack development context learn to use Typescript with confidence
- By using the Angular CLI you will learn how to build a small Angular application, to build better programs learn to understand the benefits of Type Safety and leverage them
- By using Sequelize and Typescript you will Know how to query a SQL database, you will have a deep understanding of the Typescript 2 Type System, and know-how to leverage it in practice
Typescript has high demand in the market. The people who are interested in the above-mentioned course can handpick someone. By doing this course you will get job opportunities such as full-stack developer, typescript engineer, etc. The instructor will clear all your doubts. If you think the above information is helpful can you please share with your friends and colleagues via social media.
Best Typescript Books:
#2 Mastering TypeScript – Second Edition by Nathan Rozentals
#4 TypeScript Essentials by Christopher Nance
#5 Learn React with TypeScript 3: Beginner’s guide to modern React web development with TypeScript 3 by Carl Rippon
#6 Learning TypeScript 2.x: Develop and maintain captivating web applications with ease, 2nd Edition by Remo H. Jansen
Best Typescript Online Courses