Tensorflow Play’s Keyrole in Machine learning. Here we listed some of the best TensorFlow online courses and this is the right place to select best course. Complete concept of Tensorflow for deep learning with Python, concept of APIs, concept of Deep learning, Tensorflow Bootcamp for data science with Python, concept of Tensorflow for beginners and etc. all this topics will be covered in this courses. There are many TensorFlow online courses in the world. From all the courses, out expert panel handpicked some of the best TensorFlow online courses and those are listed below.
#1 Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning – Coursera
The instructor Laurence Moroney who is an artificial intelligence Advocate created this Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning course. In this course nearly 48k+ students are enrolled. And this course is offered by the deeplearning.ai which is the new venture of Andrew Ng’s who is striving to provide comprehensive Artificial Intelligence education beyond borders. The syllabus that you will learn from this course is A New Programming Paradigm, Computer Vision, Enhancing Vision with Convolutional Neural Networks, Real-world Images. The additional knowledge and skills you will gain in this course is Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Tensorflow etc.
- In the first topic i.e., A New Programming Paradigm you will learn about the tensorflow from the very basic level to the master level and also you will learn what is machine learning and deep learning with the help of 4 videos and 1 practice exercise and 3 quizzes etc.
- An Introduction to computer vision, Coding a Computer Vision Neural Network, Using Callbacks to control training are included in the 2nd topic i.e., Introduction to Computer Vision with the help of 7 videos, 1 practice exercise and 3 quizzes etc.
- The Enhancing Vision with Convolutional Neural Networks topic includes sub topics like Implementing the pooling layers, Implementing the convolutional layers etc these topics are taught with 6 videos, 1 practice exercise and 3 quizzes etc.
- What are the convolutions and pooling and how to improve the fashion classifier with convolutions and how to walk through the convolutions are also taught in this 3rd topic of this course.
- Exploring the impact of compressing images, Walking through the developing a ConvNet, Training the ConvNet with fit the generator are the topics that are confined in the 4th topic along with 9 videos 4 quizzes and 1 practice exercise.
Intro to Tensorflow course was created by Google cloud. Here instructors will cover all the concepts of Tensorflow and also about the APIs. by learning this course you can also know about distributed machine learning models. They will teach you about by using Cloud Machine Learning Engine how to get high-performance predictions. This course is suitable for data engineers, data scientists and also who have interest on learning programs. In this course you will learn how to translate business problems as machine learning problems. They will also provide you certificate with your name after completing the course. By learning this course you can write imperative programs and TensorFlow programs.
- They will teach you in Tensorflow how to create machine learning models. You will learn how to solve numerical problems by using TensorFlow libraries.
- They will teach you how to create and train ML models and they will also teach you how to evaluate ML models by using Tensorflow.
- You will also learn about common TensorFlow code pitfalls and also about Troubleshoot TensorFlow.
- You will also learn about productionalize ML models and also about scaling Tensorflow models and estimator API.
- Instructors will teach that how to design the datasets for the machine learning and you will understand how to debug the programs of tensorflow.
- You will also learn how to evaluate the machine learning programs and know how to productionalize and deploy the models of machine learning.
#3 Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization by Google cloud – Coursera
Google Cloud offered this Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization and in this you will learn about the machine learning with real world experiment. In this Specialization nearly 29k+ students are enrolled. In the every specialisation a hands on project is included and you will also gain a course completion certificate after the completion of course. This Specialization is included with the Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Assignments, Course Videos etc. in this specialisation there are 5 courses you will learn and they are How Google does Machine Learning, how to launch into the machine learning, feature engineering, about tensorflow and role of art and science in the machine learning.
- In this 1st course you will get know what exactly the machine learning is and what are the problems that can be solved with it and also how to use these credits to take the additional labs.
- In the 2nd course the instructors will discuss about the neural networks and why their performance is well in variety problems of the data science and also you will get to know how to setup the supervised learning problem etc.
- Intro to TensorFlow is the 3rd course of this specialisation and in this course you will learn about the tensorflow from very low level to overall concepts and how to create the machine learning models in the tensorflow.
- In the 4th course i.e. Feature Engineering you will be learn how to improve the accuracy of the machine learning models and how to solve the code solutions and how to preprocess and transform the good and bad features.
- In the last course i.e Art and Science of Machine Learning you will gain knowledge on the essential skills of ML intuition, good judgment and also about the hyperparameters and how to tune them.
#4 Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization by Google cloud – Coursera
Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization is offered by the Google Cloud and in this specialisation you will learn about the Advanced Machine Learning with Google Cloud. And you will learn how to build the production-ready machine learning models with the TensorFlow on the Google Cloud Platform. In this Specialization nearly 6k+ students are enrolled. In the every specialisation a hands on project is included and you will also gain a course completion certificate after the completion of course. This Specialization is included with the Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Assignments, Course Videos etc. there are 5 courses present in this specialisation and they are End-to-End Machine Learning with TensorFlow on GCP, Production Machine Learning Systems, Image Understanding with TensorFlow on GCP, Recommendation Systems with TensorFlow etc.
- In the 1st course of this specialisation you will learn about the End-to-End Machine Learning with TensorFlow and you will recall your knowledge on Basic SQL, Python and TensorFlow which are the Prerequisites.
- The second course of this specialisation i.e., Production Machine Learning Systems helps you in learning the components and the best practices of the high-performing ML system in the production environment.
- In this specialisation the 3rd course teaches you about the different strategies that are necessary for building an image classifier using convolutional neural networks and also you will be able to improve the feature extraction, augmentation etc.
- The 4th course Sequence Models for Time Series and Natural Language Processing of this specialisation helps you in learning the sequence models and also their applications, including an overview of sequence model architectures.
- Recommendation Systems with TensorFlow on GCP which is the last course of this specialisation teaches you about the classification models, ML pipeline, hybrid recommendation engine etc.
Minerva Singh is an instructor on Udemy and she is also a data scientist. She completed her PhD graduate from Cambridge University and she also having MPhil degree in Geography and Environment from Oxford University. She is expert on combination of freeware tools like, Python, R and QGIS. she is proficient in machine learning, data mining and statistical analysis. She was trained 20K+ students. In this course she is going to teach about Tensorflow Bootcamp for data science with Python. You will also learn complete concept of Python. If you know basics of Python then this course is very easy to learn. She will teach you about Python driven framework and also about Python data science. You will also learn complete information about pandas and numpy. She will teach you by using Tensorflow how to do statistical modelling. It is having 41 downloadable resources, 3 articles, 7 hours on demand videos and it is also having full lifetime access.
- By the Practical Data Science she will teach you about the power of iPython. You will also learn with tensorflow, how to implement Machine Learning and Statistical learning.
- Minerva will teach you how to implement basics of deep learning by using tensorflow. You will also learn within Anaconda, how to install tensorflow and how to use it.
- She will also teach you by using tensorflow how to implement Neural Network Modelling.
- She will teach you with tensorflow how to implement Supervised Learning and also deep learning.
Eduonix learning solutions is an training center which will teach you with high quality technology. Here you will be trained with all professionals. They will teach about web to Enterprise, database and etc. in this course they will teach you about complete concept of Tensorflow for beginners. You will also learn how to develop the deep learning solutions and machine learning solutions. 300+ students enrolled their names to learn this course. To learn this course no need of any previous knowledge. But, if you know basics of any programming language then this course is very easy to learn. In this course they will teach you about single hidden layer NNs and multiple hidden layer NNs. It is having 4 hours on demand videos, 8 downloadable resources and it is also having full lifetime access.
- By learning this course you will know complete concept of Tensorflow. They will also teach you about tensorboard and also about ML lifecycle.
- You will also learn by using Tensorflow how to build ML and AI apps. They will also teach you by using Tensorflow how to implement neural network.
- You will also learn about the convolution neural networks, single hidden layer of NN, multiple hidden layers of NN, basics of NN and logistic regression etc.
- You will understand the variables and constants of tensorflow, tensor board, numpy operations, numpy with the statistical operations and you will learn how to create the numpy arrays,
Jose Portilla is an Data Scientist. In Mechanical Engineering he has BS and MS from Santa Clara University. He is having many years experience as a trainer and professional instructor on programmings and data science. He will also teach about Python programming course. In this course he is going to teach you about complete concept of Tensorflow for deep learning with Python. You will also learn how to use Google deep learning framework. He will teach you by using cutting edge techniques how to solve the problems. 43K+ students enrolled their names to learn this course. If you know basics of any programming language then this course is very easy for you to learn. He will teach you basics of tensorflow and Neural network. He will also teach you about Densely Connected Networks, AutoEncoders, OpenAI Gym and etc. It is having 5 downloadable resources, 7 articles, 14 hours on demand videos and it is also having full lifetime access.
- In this course you will learn about Neural network and also about how it will works. He will teach you, how the Tensorflow will be used in Regression Tasks.
- You will also learn, for Time Series Analysis how to use TensorFlow with the help of Recurrent Neural Networks.
- Jose will teach you about by using OpenAI Gym how to conduct Reinforcement Learning.
- You will learn about, how to build the Neural Networks by using the Python from Scratch. You will also understand Image Classification and know that how the image classification is used in the Tensorflow.
- He will teach you how to solve the problems in Unsupervised Learning by using Tensorflow. You will also learn about how to build Generative Adversarial Networks.
For dataflow programming the TensorFlow is an open source software library. Above we have shown you some of the best TensorFlow online courses. If you want to learn about the TensorFlow then you can select any course which will be suitable for you. They will also provide you certificate with your name at end of the course. This certification will give more weightage to your resume. If you think this article is more helpful for you then you can share it with your friends and also social medias like, whatsapp, Facebook and etc. If you have any doubts about this article you can post in comment box.
Best Tensorflow Books
#1 Learning TensorFlow: A Guide to Building Deep Learning Systems 1st Edition by Tom Hope
#2 TensorFlow For Dummies 1st Edition by Matthew Scarpino
#3 TensorFlow 1.x Deep Learning Cookbook: Over 90 unique recipes to solve artificial-intelligence driven problems with Python by Antonio Gulli
#4 TensorFlow Machine Learning Cookbook: Explore machine learning concepts using the latest numerical computing library – TensorFlow – with the help of this comprehensive cookbook by Nick McClure
Best Tensorflow Online Courses