Software application has been developed for the use of Apple’s iOS-powered iPhone devices. People who are searching for Best iOS App Development Online courses this is the right platform to choose the best courses. iOS is the operating system that give powers to many of the companies mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iTouch. After Android it is the second most popular device. For business purposes iOS app has many options due to these reasons iOS has more popular in the market. iOS offers many features to help users to get clear vision and hearing disabilities. In both hardware and software iOS has many security features. Many no of iOS App Development online courses available in the market, from their our experts panel handpicked some best iOS App Development online courses for you which are listed below.
Table of Contents
iOS App Development with Swift Specialization is offered by the University of Toronto which is one of the world’s leading universities. This course was created by the instructor Parham Aarabi, a Professor in the department of Computer and Electrical Engineering. This specialisation helps you to master swift and you will be able to design the elegant interactions and helps you to create a fully functioning iOS app. In this specialisation there are 4 courses and they are Introduction To Swift Programming, iOS App Development Basics, App Design and Development for iOS, Build Your Own iOS App. This specialisation is included with Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Assignments, Practice Quizzes, Course Videos etc.
- There are 4 courses in this specialisation and they are Introduction To Swift Programming, iOS App Development Basics, App Design and Development for iOS, Build Your Own iOS App
- In the 1st course you will learn about the object oriented principles, functional concepts, memory management, and more about Swift programming and with the help of new features you will be able to write the iOS apps.
- The 2nd course of this course teaches you about the basics of iOS App Development, in which the topics like Xcode basics, Cocoa Touch frameworks, MVC Architecture, simple user interface creation, Core iOS etc are being covered.
- By taking this 3rd course you will gain knowledge on building the skill set to use and how to apply the core graphics, animations, transitions, gestures, touch handling and advanced algorithms etc.
- The 4th course is about the building of the app on your own. By the end of this specialisation you will be able to build the app and you will also gain knowledge on the additional features etc.
In this course you will learn about the iOS Development from scratch onwards in detailed way by the guidance of the instructor. This course helps you to become an Expert in iOS App development in concepts like Core Data, Networking, Swift Programming and iCloud development. This course will introduce the participants to the iOS application development. Swift is a brand new programming language for iOS and OS X apps are programming patterns that adds features to make programming easier, more flexible, and more fun. In this course enrollment had already started and you can enroll now. In this course 56K+ are enrolled and learned iOS development from scratch onwards.
- In this course you will understand the newly introduced Swift Programming Language with detailed explanation.
- In this course you will understand the iCloud, data frameworks and newly introduced programming language Swifts and its design patterns.
- You will get to know how to increase to create Generics which will makes our code more flexible and powerful.
- At present Mobile Applications are in great use and there is even more demand for Mobile Developers in the market. So, you will learn to know that iOS App is trending because it contains many brilliant applications.
- This course will help you to design and develop applications for iPhones and iPads.
iOS 12 & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp is the online course created by the instructor Angela Yu who is a Lead Instructor and Developer. By taking this course you will be able to become a iOS 12 App Developer. You will learn about the Xcode 10, Swift 5 along with the ARKit2, CoreML2 and CreateML. This course provides you the course completion certificate by the end. In this course nearly 67k+ students are enrolled and learned iOS from scratch onwards in an easy way. This course is included with 54 hours on-demand video, 27 downloadable resources, 124 articles and also the full lifetime access.
- In this course you will learn about the creation of the app with the help of CreateML and Apple’s new CoreML2 that uses Machine Learning and also you will get to about how the apps work exactly.
- This course teaches you about the variations between pixels and points and you will be able to design the iOS Image Assets and also more about the App Icon Dimensions.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the creation of Randomisation in Swift and about Constants, data types and variables along with the DRY Principle, and how to dd Motion Detection.
- By the end of this course you will be mastered with the app marketing and app design by which you will get to know about how to mockup, prototype and wireframe, your own app idea.
The instructor Nick Walter who is iOS, Android mobiles web developer and Rob Percival who is a Teacher, created this The Complete iOS 12 & Swift Developer Course – Build 28 Apps online course with the help of Codestars by Rob Percival and it is meant for teaching the next generation coders. This course also provides you the course completion certificate by the end. This course teaches you about the development of an iOS app and helps you to Become a professional iOS developer. In this course nearly 12k+ students are enrolled and learned iOS development from scratch onwards with the guidance of the instructor. This course is included with 44.5 hours on-demand video, 135 articles, and also the full lifetime access.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Swift Playgrounds, Xcode Files, Arrays and Dictionaries, Optionals Masterclass, Auto Layout, CCA Swift, While Loops, For Loops etc.
- This course also teaches you about the Advanced Core Data, Blog Reader, Advanced Web Content, Core Data, APIs, Json Data and Webviews and more about how to download images from web.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the instagram clone in which the topics like Parse Server, Spinners, Pull to Refresh, The User Table etc.
- You will also gain knowledge on the Firebase Installation, Rider View Controller, Authentication Page, Location Manager and also how to create and view snaps, Pokemon etc
- By the end of this course you will gain complete knowledge on basics of Xcode, TableView Design, Popup Buttons, Periods from CoreData etc.
Instructors from these courses are well experienced and they will teach in a practical way so that you will be provided with all the necessary information that is present in the course. Those who are interested to learn the iOS & Swift then you can go through any of these courses that are mentioned above. This course contains many assignments and made with hands on projects in which you will cover the topics like Advanced Core Data, Blog Reader, Advanced Web Content, Core Data, APIs, Json Data and Webviews and more about how to download images from web etc. You will definitely be happy by taking this course because these courses also provides you the course completion certificate by the end. After getting the certificate if you add this to your resume it give you more weightage at interview time. Hope you are satisfied with our course and we expect you to please share this article with your friends and co-workers via social media websites like twitter, linkedin, facebook, hike, whatsapp etc.
Best Swift Books:
#1 Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (2nd Edition) (Big Nerd Ranch Guides) by Matthew Mathias
#2 Mastering Swift 4 – Fourth Edition: An in-depth and comprehensive guide to modern programming techniques with Swift by Jon Hoffman
#3 Swift: A Comprehensive Intermediate Guide to Learn and Master the Concept of Swift Programming by MG Martin
#4 Learning Swift: Building Apps for macOS, iOS, and Beyond by Jonathon Manning
#5 Learn Swift by Building Applications: Explore Swift programming through iOS app development by Emil Atanasov
#6 Swift in Depth by Tjeerd in ‘t Veen
Best Swift Online Courses