Here Best Swift Online Courses
As a developer whose first programming language is Swift, I’ve taken online courses from major platforms. However, I have been frustrated by a lack of detailed explanation from instructors. They tend to focus on final products, thus missing out the fundamentals. I was confused by which design principles to follow, and why. Soon after I’ve been blogging for the last 5 months, I’ve discovered this isn’t the only problem of mine. I’ve received hundreds of emails and questions regarding how to write code that does not violate principles such as DRY, modularity, and readability. As a result, I’ve decided to create this course dedicated for my younger self. I believe it all comes down to the fundamentals which I lacked in the beginning.
- Learn the difference between classes and structs and which one to use
- Learn how to create generic enums, structs, classes, protocols
- Get a taste of functional programming with trailing, auto, and escaping closures
- Understand how objects are created and removed through Automatic Reference Counting
- Understand potential retain cycle in closures, delegate, and class variables
- Understand Swift is a protocol oriented programming language
- Apply protocols such as Equatable, Comparable, Sequence, and IteratorProtocol
- Execute Swift files using Terminal/Command Line
- Functional Programming
This course will help you understand all you need to know to program in the simplistic language Swift, and give you a boost to start your iOS and Mac OS X development career. This is a very simple and effective course on learning the Swift programming language.
- Understand the core concepts of the Swift Programming Language
- Over 28 Lectures and 2.5 Hours of Content!