Here Best SQL Online Courses
You’ll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills – PostgreSQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in demand tech skills! In this course you’ll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
and also you may learn:
- Use SQL to query a database
- Use SQL to perform data analysis
- Be comfortable putting SQL and PostgreSQL on their resume
Get ready to acquire some seriously marketable programming skills! You can’t consider yourself a complete end to end developer until you can code in SQL. Today, data has become the hottest topic in technology and a company’s biggest asset is their data. All databases require the language SQL to store and retrieve data. Salaries for junior level SQL Developers are upwards of $70,000 – $90,000 dollars a year! The great thing is, for this course, you do not need any prior experience in programming what so ever. SQL is a different animal and we’re going to demystify the language from scratch and prepare you with plenty of progressively challenging assignments so that by the time you’ve completed the course (in 2 months), you can call your self an Oracle SQL Master! Oracle is the most popular relational database in the world! This course will prepare you to be job-ready in just 1 month of study and practice.
- Become Job Ready to Start Contributing as Database Developer Day 1
- Pass the Oracle SQL Fundamentals Examinations
- Program in the SQL Language to solve a variety of Database Problems
- Be a SQL Ninja and understand how the Oracle Database Works
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the language we use to interact with databases that store data. This allows us to retrieve data with ease and simplicity. As terms like business intelligence and big databecome more familiar, businesses will need more people to learn the SQL language.
This course will teach you how to use the SQL language within Microsoft SQL Server, one of the most popular database engines in the world.
- Complete literal SELECT statements.
- Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
- Filter data using the WHERE clause
- Sort data using the ORDER BY clause
- Learn about database design and normalization
- Using joins, return columns from multiple tables in the same query
- Understand the difference between the INNER JOIN, LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN, and FULL OUTER JOIN
- Complete SQL statements that use aggregate functions
- Group data together using the GROUP BY clause
- Filter groups of data using the HAVING clause