Structured Query Language (SQL) is most important language to manage the data and it perform different tasks like updating data and retrieving data in database. If your waiting for the best SQL online courses, this is the best place to select the course. Here you will understand that how to map out the structure and process of database design. From this courses you will also understand the advanced concepts such as union, count, concat, mathematical functions, string functions and operators etc. At present there are many SQL online course, from those our panel of experts selected a few best courses which are listed below.
#1 Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL) Specialization by University of Michigan – Coursera
Structured Query Language (SQL) Specialization online course was created by Charles Severance. From this course you will learn the installation steps of text editor, XAMPP or MAMP and you can able to create a MySQL database. By this you will understand the concepts like single table queries, basic syntaxes of SQL language. And you will also know how to design database by using multiple tables, Join operations and foreign keys. From this course students will develop their knowledge and technical skills. You will understand all the basics and advanced topics of SQL.
- From this you will learn that how to retrieve the data from multiple tables by using cross join, left join, right join, inner join, and self join. You will the concepts like data types in SQL, there are various constraints with hands on projects like creating tables and you will learn how to columns, primary and foreign keys to table.
- This is a specialization course, there are four courses in this specialization. First course is Installing PHP and SQL. From this course you will learn the installation steps text editor, XAMPP and you will learn how to design database in MySQL and you will know how to write PHP program.
- The second course of this specialization is Introduction to structured query language. You will learn the basic code syntaxes of SQL and data types. The third course of this specialization is Database designs, from this you will learn how to design database in multiple tables.
- Many to Many is the fourth course of this specialization. From this you will learn that how to model the many to many relationships like users and roles.
Rating: 4.8 Out of 5
To gain certification in SQL this SQL essentials training and certification course helps you alot. This course helps you in writing the SQL and some inbuilt functions of SQL and how to retrieve data from multiple tables and you will know the data language manipulation commands from this course. This course is instructed by the top industrial professionals and 15k+ students are enrolled for this course. This course also provides a course completion certificate at the end of the course. The instructor of this course has 4k+ satisfied learners.
- This course curriculum contains the topics like Data definition language commands , data manipulation language commands and how to retrieve data from multiple tables and how to create advanced Database objects.
- The instructors in this course explains you clearly about module objectives like RDBMS introduction and its normalisation and how to create, delete, alter database objects.
- In this course the topics like Data types in SQL, various constraints with some hands on projects like creation of table, and how to add columns and how to add primary and foreign key on table.
- In this course content the process of retrieving data from multiple tables with the topics of self join, left join, right join, inner join and cross join are clearly explained.
- This course content helps you in knowing the concepts on how to built the in functions to calculate value and how to manipulate and the topics like conversion function, logical function and aggregate functions are also explained.
Rating : 4.5 Out of 5
To become an expert in SQL the complete SQL is being taught in the way SQL bootcamps. This course helps you in performing the data analysis. This course was created by the instructor Jose portilla. He is a data scientist. This complete SQL course is encompassed with the 26 articles, 8.5 hours on demand video, 16 downloadable resources, full lifetime access and by the completion of the course a certificate is given to candidate. This course scored 4.5/5 ratings and 12k+ students are enrolled for this course. In this course the topics like Data analysis for SQL,master SQL for Data science, MYSQL for Data analytics and Artificial intelligence are also being taught.
- The introduction of this course contains the topics of installing and setup of PgAdmin and PostgreSQL and overview of Database.
- This boot camp teaches the installing process of Mac OS and how to setup Mac database and how to download Mac sample Database.
- In this course the advanced SQL commands like Mathematical functions, string functions and operators and some sub queries are clearly explained.
- SQL statement fundamentals like SELECT Distinct, SELECT where, SQL cheat sheet, COUNT, LIMIT, ORDER BY,BETWEEN, IN, LIKE etc are also explained in this course.
- This course helps you in learning on the methods of how to write and read complex queries of Database .
- These skills helps you in some applications like Microsoft SQL server, Amazon Redshift and Oracle.
- This course also teaches you the Data analysis for SQL,master SQL for Data science, MYSQL for Data analytics and Artificial intelligence.
Rating : 4.7 Out of 5
For the beginner who desires of becoming an expert , this course in the way of ultimate boot camps helps you. This course with real World projects helps you in building reports and creating complex databases of SQL. this course is created by the Ian schoonover and this was instructed to you by the Colt steele. This course is encompassed with 135 articles, 4 downloadable videos, 20.5 hours demand video with full lifetime access and a course completion certificate is also given at the end of this course. Here 87 K+ students are enrolled for this course.
- This course content helps you gaining knowledge on creating your own database and how to interact with the existing Database.
- The instructor of this course teaches you the topics of what is Database and registration of cloud9 and how to setup the cloud9 and also the cloud9 interface challenge
- The basic data types and creating your own tables and challenges and working of Codes and dropping tables are clearly explained in this course.
- The topics like how to create your Date, Time and formatting dates and date path with codes and working with timestamps with some exercises are clearly explained in this course
- This course helps you in learning the topics of CRUD commands, CRUD challenge section and how to refine them and the word of string functions along with the basics of inserting data and also the topic like the magic of aggregate functions and revisiting data types are also being taught in this course.
Rating : 4.3 Out of 5
If you want to become complete Oracle SQL developer then you must start taking this course. This course is created by the Imthiyaz ahmad who is a senior software engineer and trainer at job ready and programmer. This course is encompassed with 6 articles, 10 hours on demand video, 1 downloadable resource, full lifetime access, 1 practice test along with assignments. A course completion certificate is also given at the end of the course. This course crossed 36k+ students enrollment. This course contains from the basics to all advanced topics of SQL along with the certification of Oracle SQL certification.
- The introduction of this course contains basics of SQL and Oracle database introduction and steps how to prepare Database and how to set up the SQL development environment.
- This course content helps you in gaining information on how to use functions in Where and character based SRFs and conversion SRFs and Data formatting
- The instructor of this course teaches you the Grouping functions with some exercises and the Group by clause and Having clause.
- This course also helps you in knowing the Multitable queries and joins with some exercises and how related tables together use Joins and how joins continued using Inner and Outer joins and also how to correlate subqueries with Exists and not Exist operators.
- In this course the basics like creating, altering and how to update objects using SQL are being taught in this course.
Rating : 4.4 Out of 5
For the beginners who want to begin their career with Microsoft SQL this complete course helps you. This course also helps you in clearing queries using T-SQL language and Microsoft SQL server. This course is being taught to you comprehensively by the instructor Brewster knowlton who is a well experienced professional and crossed the enrollment of 13k+ students. This course is encompassed with 3.5 hours on demand videos, 13 downloadable resources and full lifetime access. This course also gives you a course completion certificate at the end of the course.
- In this comprehensive course you will learn about normalisation and database designs and helps in filtering data by using Where clause
- The introduction of this course contains the information on how to install the Microsoft SQL server express and how to attach the adventureworks to database ans T-SQL and Database introductions
- The course contents helps you in filtering the data with the Where clause and this concept is explained to you in 7 parts with some Where clause practice problems.
- The instructor of this course discusses the topics of querying multiple tables with joins like how to use inner join with two parts and outer joins with 3 parts with some practice problems.
- In this course you will also know the aggregate functions and those functions are explained to you with some practice problems in 2 parts.
- This course helps you in learning the methods on how to sort data with the Order by Clause in 2 parts and with practice problems.
- In this course the techniques of filtering groups with Having clause are clearly explained in 2 parts and some practice problems are given.
Rating : 4.7 Out of 5
We want to make sure that this article provided you the necessary information, then you can believe and join in any of these courses. You know these online courses are mostly prefered and favoured courses because everyone can save time by online courses and the course content is delivered to them at any time. These courses also provides the course completion certificate after completion of the course. If you like this article then we are requested to share this article with your friends and relatives through Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc… .instructors will clear your doubts or queries from this courses which are posted in the comment box.
Best SQL Books:
Best SQL Online Courses