Here Best Spanish Language Online Courses
Learn Spanish with 323 lessons (109 hours of content) covering Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced Spanish.
This course is in fact 4 courses in one. You will go from complete beginner to advanced Spanish student. If you are not a beginner, we still have lessons for you!
323 lessons and over 109 hours of content! Every lesson has activities where:
- You will be expected to put your knowledge to use.
- You will create with the language and speak.
- You will be able to ask questions and get answer from language professionals.
By completing the entire course (all 4 levels), you will be capable of holding your own in Spanish!
- Talk with customers in Spanish.
- Travel and use Spanish in one of the 20 countries where over 420,000,000 people speak it as their native language.
- Even use your Spanish in the United States where there are over 37,000,000 native Spanish speakers.
Check out the lessons!
you will learn
In this comprehensive course, you will learn both basic and advanced Spanish vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
The complete, non-stop SPEAKING Spanish course: Mastery of the basics for BEGINNERS – in a matter of hours, not years.
Learn basic communicative Spanish with the easy to follow, carefully graded method for complete beginners.
The method allows you to:
► Talk non-stop from the very start.
► Produce thousands of practical phrases for daily use.
► Painlessly absorb grammar and vocabulary at A1 level.
► Progress without effort, without the need to memorise or “study” in the traditional sense.
ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE CARRIED AWAY BY THE METHOD.
EL MÉTODO will allow you to use and understand basic Spanish in a matter of hours, without the need for memorisation or lengthy explanations. This is achieved through a carefully designed method that builds up the language in your mind, step by step, until you are able to form relatively complex sentences with ease.
From the very start, you will be forming your own sentences, effortlessly absorbing structures without even realizing it. The method guides you through basic Spanish in a motivating and stimulating way.
EL MÉTODO does not teach you theory, it teaches you to speak Spanish and helps you achieve this in much less time than traditional methods.
LEARN NATURALLY AND RAPIDLY
In EL MÉTODO as in real life, learning is a continuous process, not a series of separate topics. Each new word or structure is preceded by a clear and precise introduction. The process continues as the students use the new word in a variety of different contexts. Repeated exposure to new words and structures over time, in a wide variety of situations and associations, means that these are acquired for life.
you will learn
- Hold simple conversations using common Spanish phrases from daily life.
- Handle the basic structures of Spanish with ease and confidence.
- Introduce yourself and others and can ask and answer a wide range of questions about personal details in Spanish.
- Speak with good pronunciation due to constant repetition and imitation of native Spanish speaker.
- Communicate in Spanish about routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
Learn Spanish with this intuitive and fast Spanish learning method that will have you speaking Spanish from day one
Do you wish learning Spanish was an easy thing to do? Do you wish you were be able to communicate easily with Spanish speakers when traveling around the world or in your own country?
If so, the Conversational Spanish Made Easy course, will give you the tools to communicate effectively with Spanish speakers anywhere in the world.
This course takes you from learning how to pronounce Spanish words correctly to understanding others and expressing your needs in a number of situations
Instead of focusing on grammar lingo and concepts, we focus on useful phrases and sentences that you can start using from day one.
Through 88 video lectures, you will learn essential conversational Spanish in a number of common situations. Starting with simple vocabulary that you can use when meeting people, to more complex vocabulary and phrases that will allow you to order food, follow directions and other important skills that will make your trips to Spanish-speaking countries that much more enjoyable.
you will learn
By the end of this course you will be able to ask questions and form sentences in numerous real-life situations. From meeting new people, to ordering food, asking/follow directions, getting around using public transportation and more!
Learn Spanish Language fast and easy. Complete Spanish Course for Beginners with Visual Support
Spanish Beginner to Intermediate Course
This course includes:
- This Spanish course includes: FULL HD Video Lessons presented on an Interactive Board
- This Spanish course includes: Downloadable .pdf Files for each Lesson
- This Spanish course includes: Video Captions in Spanish, English, Italian, French, Romanian
- Coming Soon: Video Captions in German, Italian
- This Spanish course includes: Everyday situations presented in Spanish
- This Spanish course includes: Listening and speaking practice
- This Spanish course includes: An easy way to understand the Spanish grammar
- This Spanish course includes: Testing and improving your knowledge using quizzes after each lesson
- Hold a conversation in Spanish.
- Learn the basics and some intermediate of Spanish grammar.
- Acquire basic and some intermediate Spanish skills.
Learn Spanish in a way you never have before with fun and logical lessons – all in just 3 minute chunks!
3 Minute Spanish is like no other language course. The way this method works means you will succeed and be speaking Spanish by the end of the first lesson.
I get told this all the time by new students who want to prepare me for how bad they are going to be at learning to speak Spanish. No matter how bad you think you are with languages, no matter how bad you think your memory is, no matter how terrible you think you are at understanding Spanish, you will be amazing with 3 Minute Spanish.
The way the 3 Minute Spanish course is set out means you cannot fail. You will be building sentences in a logical, step-by-step method, learning words and phrases that you will be able to use when you go on holiday to a Spanish speaking country.
1. You’ll maintain your enthusiasm
If you want to learn anything, you have to maintain enthusiasm or else you won’t continue. If you limit your study time to just three minutes, you’ll keep Spanish fresh and exciting and you’ll be eager to learn. If you spend hours studying, very quickly you’ll get bored with Spanish and it’ll turn into a chore.
2. You’ll study more consistently
It’s much better to study for just three minutes once a day than to study for three hours once a week. A spare three minutes is relatively easy to find even in the most hectic of schedules. If you make sure you complete at least one three-minute study session every day, it’ll quickly become a habit that you’ll do without thinking. It’s much easier to fit in a daily three-minute habit than a weekly one hour habit. By doing this, you’ll become a much more consistent learner, and consistency is the key to success.
3. You’ll remember things better
This is my favourite reason as to why you should limit your study to just three minute chunks. If you study something for just three minutes every day, you’ll trick your brain into memorising the information more quickly than if it were to see the information for hours each day. It’ll think, “I see this information every day so it must be important, but I don’t see it for very long so I’d better hold onto it and make it into a memory fast!” You’ll be amazed at how much more easily things tend to stay in your brain if you limit yourself to just three minutes a day.