Spanish is a romance language. After Mandarin Chinese, Spanish is the world’s second-most spoken native language. This is the correct platform to learn this course. For the united nations Spanish is one of the six official languages. Spanish is the primary language for 20 countries worldwide, everyday Spanish used to make countless business agreement. Spanish spoken in Spain and America. Many of the world’s greatest literary masterpieces are written in the Spanish language. Spanish is a living language and adapted to use in each country. Many Spanish language courses are available from that our expert panel handpicked some Best Spanish Language Online Courses below.
Table of Contents
Learn Spanish: Basic Spanish Vocabulary Specialization is an online course offered by the University of California, Davis and created by the instructor Dr. Robert Blake. At UC Davis he is a distinguished professor of Spanish linguistics and Davis Language Center he works as a director. From the university of texas, he received a Ph.D. Learn Spanish language and build vocabulary with 1500 words and phrases. Each Spanish speaking country has its own variation in vocabulary, pronunciation, and structure. Spanish has a great range of tenses and more variation in verb parts than English. In this 16k+ students are enrolled. This course contains a hands-on project and having a course completion certificate.
This specialization consists of 5 courses:
- Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People: Through a series of videos and including speaking, writing, interactive activities and reading exercises begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world.
- Spanish Vocabulary: Cultural Experience: learn to build the skills in writing and to express your likes and dislikes orally. Through a visit to the marketplace try to explore common cultural experiences.
- Spanish Vocabulary: Sports, Travel, and the Home: in this course, you will learn important cultural elements of the Spanish-speaking world.
- Spanish Vocabulary: Careers and Social Events: in this course introduces new vocabulary in the areas of fashion, careers, professions, and dining
- Spanish vocabulary project: this course is challenging it will test everything you have learned in the Spanish vocabulary specialization. It will test what you know and what you need to learn in Spanish learning journey.
Spanish 1-4: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, and Advanced is an online course offered by Simple3 L. For over 11 years he is a language learner and teacher. He teaches English and nd working on language learning projects with Simple3, LLC and L1and2, LLC. Learn Spanish language having 323 lectures, and covers beginner, elementary, intermediate and advanced Spanish. In the beginner course, you will learn to understand and communicate in Spanish in everyday situations, to talk about everyday topics learn vocabulary and expressions, to become a successful language learner try to develop your study skills. In this 24k+ students are enrolled. This course has 109 hours of on-demand video and having 168 downloadable resources.
- In this course, you will learn basic and advanced Spanish vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar. This course completely start with basics.
- The course contains 323 videos covers grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, and punctuation. This course is designed for serious language learners
- In this course, every lesson has activities where you will be expected to put your knowledge to use, create with the language and speak, and from language professionals you will be able to ask questions and get an answer.
- By the end of the course, you will able to talk with customers in Spanish, travel and use Spanish in one of the 20 countries, even use Spanish in the United States where there are over 37,000,000 native Spanish speakers.
- You will learn the Spanish language necessary to talk about daily life, what you do and when things happen, talk about your hobbies, likes and dislikes.
Learn Spanish – Conversational Spanish Rapid-Learning Method is an online course created by the instructor Esteban Perez Rodriguez. He went to school to train as a teacher and he is very passionate about learning and teaching languages. He has a degree in Business Management and he continuously learning new things daily. For beginners learn to speak Spanish from Day 1 with Conversational Spanish. It’s a natural, intuitive and easy. When you start trying conversation in Spanish towards fluency, it’s important to channel your inner child. In this 12k+ students are enrolled. This course contains 10 hours of on-demand video, 13 articles and 9 downloadable resources.
- In this course in daily life, learn Spanish from common phrases, and also learn Spanish pronunciation, vocabulary and sentence structure.
- In Spanish, the course will help you to get confidence while meeting with new people, use public transportation, ask/follow directions, and much more
- In this course, you will get the ability to introduce yourself, converse in a variety of everyday situations and ask questions
- You will be able to read the menu at a restaurant, order food and pay the bill. This course is mainly designed for the people who have limited knowledge in Spanish
- The specially designed Spanish learning program allows you to Start speaking Spanish the right away, Absorb the vocabulary and Spanish concepts intuitively, Organically advance from basic to more complex sentence structures.
- The course contains sections with elements including A conversational Spanish lesson, Two formats to review vocabulary and And a quiz to test how you did.
Spanish language course has a high demand in the market. The people who want to learn this course can handpick the above-mentioned courses. By doing this you will get job opportunities such as associate professor, Spanish interpreter, trainer, etc. by doing this course you can get fluency in Spanish. The instructors will clear all your doubts. If you think the above information is useful can you please share it with your friends and colleagues.
Best Spanish Books:
#1 Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish: A Creative and Proven Approach by Margarita Madrigal
#2 Living Language English for Spanish Speakers, Complete Edition (ESL/ELL): Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning by Living Language
#3 Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar, Premium Third Edition by Gilda Nissenberg
#4 Accelerated Spanish: Learn fluent Spanish with a proven accelerated learning system by Timothy Moser
#5 Easy Spanish Step-By-Step by Barbara Bregstein
Best Spanish Language Online Courses