Here Best SEO Online Courses
The thing about SEO is that the best person to do the SEO it you. It is your business. It is your website. By applying search engine optimization to your own website, you can use your own expertise to select exactly the right keyword phrases to focus on.
About 95% of SEO requires little or no technical knowledge and you do not need any programming skills. SEO is about attention to detail. There are around 200 factors that Google considers when deciding who comes first and who comes last in the search engine listing, in response to a search enquiry. You just need to make sure that you have more boxes ticked than your competitors.
This SEO training course teaches you how to think like a search engine. I will show you what Google likes and just as important, what Google does not like.
SEO training expert with 20 years Search Engine Optimization experience shows you how to promote your website in Google
This course, SEO 2018 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 40 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
you may learn:
- SEO Training on 40 SEO factors to rank 1 on Google Search Engine
- Reason why those SEO factors matter in real-time
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google
- Rank 1 in Google Search with WordPress SEO 2018 Training: Do’s and Dont’s
- Learn all the 13 Technical SEO factors
- SEO your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines
- Make your website to load in less than 0.5 seconds & increase sales / conversions by 2X
- Get Page speed insights score of up to 100 for both desktop and mobile
- Learn the Essential skills to optimize your website for Google, Bing & Yandex search engines
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Improve the User experience of your website – The future SEO factor
- Decrease your website visitor’s bounce rate and improve time spent on your site
- Learn to use the best free SEO tools across the entire web
- Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- Get low competition, high traffic optimized long tail keyword list – Hands on
- Get demystified on Link building myths and learn what type of backlinks works best
- Learn which type of backlinks are not worthy anymore
- Get an actionable list of more than 25 White Hat Backlink generation sources
- Learn expired SEO techniques / Myths, which can hurt your website
- Immune your website against Negative SEO attacks and identify bad backlinks to your site
Search Engine Optimization seems to be a dark art … full of confusion, misconceptions, misleading information, and outright scams. But at heart, SEO is pretty simple, and this course explains it all:
- Picking the Best Keywords for SEO
- Preparing Your Site, Including Avoiding Things that Hurt Your Site SEO
- Understanding the Role of Content in SEO
- Optimizing Your Pages – Meta Tags, Formatting Body Text & Images, etc.
- Boosting SEO with Structured Data Markup
- “Submitting” Your Site to Search Engines and Directories
- Local-Search SEO
- Understanding the Importance of Links in SEO and How they Work for You
- Finding Places to Get Great Links to Your Site
- An understanding of how to rank a Web site high up in the major search engines.
- The knowledge you need to do the work yourself or supervise an optimization team or outside firm.
Best SEO Books:
#2 SEO 2018 (No-Bullsh*t) Strategy: The ULTIMATE Step-by-Step SEO Book: (Easy to Understand) Search Engine Optimization Guide to Execute SEO Successfully (No-BS SEO Strategy Guides) by Casey Leigh Henry