Here Best Russian Language Online Courses
You learn Russian minutes into your first lesson. Learn to speak, read and write with 100 video lessons by real teachers
In every lesson, we take you by the hand and guide you through the language.
- Learn How to Read and Write Russian
- Sound like a Native Speaker with Pronunciation Lessons
- Learn Basic Russian Conversation Skills with the 3-Minute Video Series
- Sharpen Your Listening with Comprehension Lessons
- Get Access to 100 High-Definition Video Lessons
- Unlock Bonus Access to Lesson Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists
This is the ultimate starting point for any beginner.
By the end, you’ll be able to hold basic Russian conversations – such as introducing yourself, asking for directions and making small talk with others. You’ll also know how to read and write in Russian.
If you’re a beginner and want to learn Russian in the fastest, easiest and most fun way, start here. This course is broken up into 6 parts:
- Introduction to Russian: Want to learn Russian? Don’t know where to start? This is it. The Introduction to Russian Video series is perfect for those who know zero Russian but want to take that first step. In this 5-lesson series, you’ll learn all about the Russian language, as well as grammar, writing and phrases to get you started.
- Russian Alphabet Made Easy: In this video series of 25 lessons, you will learn the Russian alphabet, known as alfavít. We will teach you Russian alphabet using simple steps, showing you the correct stroke order, helpful tricks for memorization, and proper usage in common Russian words. If you want to get started reading and writing Russian, this is THE place to start. You’ll learn Russian in mere minutes with these audio and video lessons, so join us for Russian Alphabet Made Easy from RussianPod101!
- Ultimate Russian Pronunciation Guide: Ready to sound like a native Russian speaker? Join Alisha and Katya in the Ultimate Russian Pronunciation Series! In these 25 video lessons, you’ll learn the ins and outs of perfect Russian pronunciation. You’ll learn the common mistakes learners make, how to avoid them, and the nuances that only native speakers are aware of.
- Learn Russian in Three Minutes: In Russia, manners are important, and in this 25-lesson series, you’ll learn some of the basics you need to be polite while speaking Russian. Svetlana will take you step-by-step through must-know phrases like “Do you speak English?” and “Hello, my name is…”. See the phrases broken down on screen while native Russian speaker Svetlana explains the grammar and composition. Plus, you’ll get some special tips on how to be extra authentic when interacting with native Russian speakers. The best part? You’ll do all this in just 3 quick minutes.
- Russian Listening Comprehension for Absolute Beginners: Improve your Russian listening skills in every lesson! This Russian Listening Comprehension Series tests you on your listening and makes sure you understand every word. Listen to the dialog, watch the video, and answer the questions asked. This video series is perfect for Absolute Beginners.
- Russian Listening Comprehension for Beginners: Ready to understand even more Russian? This Russian Listening Comprehension Series tests you on your listening and makes sure you understand every word. Listen to the dialog, watch the video, and answer the questions asked. This video series is perfect for Beginner Russian learners or those looking to reach a Beginner level.
Learn Russian language in just few weeks 🙂 Fun and easy to follow Russian course. No prior knowledge required.
Want to go from no previous Russian knowledge – overwhelmed and confused about where to even start – to speaking Russian on an advanced level, able to seamlessly form complex sentences with great confidence?
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. Here’s the great news…
You have just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Russian Language course online. These comprehensive lectures cover everything you will ever need.
It covers everything you to need to speak Russian in no time:
- Russian Alphabet
- How to introduce yourself
- Russian ethics & traditions
- Often used Russian phrases
- Numbers & Time
- Days, Months & Seasons
- Family & Professions
- Countries, Capitals & Languages
- LOTS OF USEFUL NOUNS, VERBS & ADJECTIVES
- Russian Cuisine
- Hobbies & Sport
- Russian Cases
- How to survive at the airport & in the hotel
- Go from basic to complex conversations
This Russian language course includes:
- 45 lectures
- 45 grammar summaries
- 45 exercises
- 4.5 hours of video content
- certificate of completion
- life-time access
A unique approach to learning the Russian language. Learn how to read, write, and speak Russian in 4 weeks.
The course consists of 22 video lectures (2.5 hours of video content) and 26 Quizzes (approximately 12 hours of exercise materials). Each section contains one video lesson, several quizzes and video exercises. Every lesson will cover the essential grammar subject in an easy to digest form, new vocabulary and a special section with “hot” words and phrases Russians love to use in their speech. At the end of every lesson you are encouraged to go through exercises and quizzes, which will help you remember the grammar you’ve just learnt and pick up new vocabulary as well.
Every lesson lasts up to 10 minutes and covers a new grammar topic, such as:
- Russian Alphabet.
- Personal Pronouns.
- Negative and Interrogative Sentences.
- The Gender of Nouns.
- The Adjective Agreement.
- The Infinitive.
- The Verb Conjugation. The Present Tense.
- The Dative Case.
- The Modal Words.
- The Past Tense.
This list will continue to grow as I’m working on additional video lessons now, which you’ll be able to study very soon in a subsequent class.
Thoroughly listen and repeat all of the material covered in the lessons, go through the exercises and complete the entire course and you’ll be speaking, reading, writing, understanding and even thinking in Russian in no time.
Volume II of ‘Russian Made Easy’ picks up where Volume 1 left off. It continues to use modern techniques like contextual learning for vocabulary acquisition, construction branching for fluency, and pattern recognition for grammar. The ‘Russian Made Easy’ series teaches beginner’s Russian in a fun, efficient style. With thirty episodes in all, each episode approximately 20 mins long, both volumes of the course could be finished in a week, but it’s best to study only one episode per day.
This course is ideal for absolute beginners to Russian, as well as those with some experience but who just haven’t been able to find the right course. Along with learning approximately 300 words and phrases, when you finish the course you’ll also understand:
* All six Russian verb conjugations
* All six Russian cases
The course lays a rock-solid foundation for those who seek to master the Russian language
you will learn
By the end of the course you will have a small but useful vocabulary. More importantly, you will understand all six grammatical cases in Russian and have a good feel for all six basic verb conjugations.
Master the pronunciation and the music of Russian!
Here’s what you’ll gain in my Pronounce Russian Properly tutorial:
· 38 INFORMATIVE SCREENCAST LECTURES (over 3.5 hours of content) to start hearing and speaking Russian properly from the beginning;
· Over 300 of the MOST FREQUENTLY USED WORDS in spoken Russian;
· 32 AUDIO TRACKS with the vocabulary to practice, recorded by a native speaker;
· A BOOK IN PDF FORMAT. It contains all the content of our course, nicely formatted, to help you review it quickly and easily;
· INTERNATIONAL PHONETIC ALPHABET transcriptions for each of the examples, so you can see the pronunciation of every word and sentence instantly;
· A SPECIAL TECHNIQUE to model your pronunciation after that of native speakers, along with the material to practice.
Let’s check out the most important features of the course in more detail.
If you have already tried to tackle Russian, you must be aware of its key features – Russian is NOT a phonetic language. It simply means that a sound can be written in numerous ways and, vice-versa, a group of letters can be pronounced in different ways, depending on the word.
In Russian, knowing how to pronounce a word is not enough to write it down. The reverse is true also: seeing a word in writing is not enough to know how to pronounce it. That is exactly why it is basically useless to start learning Russian with the alphabet. No native speaker pronounces Russian letters in words the way they are presented in the alphabet. We use many sounds not found in the alphabet.
In order to teach you Russian sounds and especially to draw your attention to the sounds that exist in Russian but not in English, I use the International Phonetic Alphabet in the course, also known as the IPA. The IPA lets us write down words the way we pronounce them.
Another technique I use in the course lets you model your pronunciation after that of native speakers. To do that, I offer my students to use an audio editor. Unlike other methods, I advise you not just listen to the recording and repeat AFTER it. You are going to do it WITH the recording. To put it another way, you will try to synchronize your voice with the voice of the recording.
This will let you not only instantly hear if you pronounce the sound correctly or not, it will also let you keep an eye on the length of the sound (or syllable or word) to make sure you are in sync and using the same rhythm as the native speaker. The course contains 25 audio tracks recorded by a native speaker to let you practice. I will show you how to use a special tool to make the exercise more efficient