Here Best Mandarin Language Online Courses
Learn Chinese with top Mandarin teacher in a fun and easy way
This is a course which really cares about how students want to learn Chinese.
- It doesn’t assume any prior knowledge of the Chinese language. All new vocabulary is explained as it is introduced, and then basically it’s just a gradual process of integrating new words and phrases into situations you are already familiar with.
- Previously learnt material is regularly revised and built upon so that you can actually retain it.
- This course does not assume you are an expert in linguistic terminology.
- It is for serious Chinese learners but teacher Julia uses an easy-to-follow and enjoyable approach to teach, such as stories, sound associations and other fun tricks.
- Each video lesson comes with review activities including vocabulary, dialogue and test to help you to consolidate what you have learned.
you will learn
- Yes, you will learn Chinese communication skills, but more importantly, Julia will show you a better way to learn Chinese.
- In the first lesson, you will learn how to say and write Chinese numbers from 0 to 9 in just 10 minutes. Julia will give you great ideas to help you remember these numbers. 六(6) is a six-year-old boy named Leo who likes dancing. 九(9) is a drunk person named Joe kneeling on the ground.
- This video course teaches Survival Mandarin communication skills in a total of 30 studio-quality-level lessons.
- Upon completing this level, you will master 425 common phrases, 60 useful sentence structures and 30 practical dialogues.
Learn Mandarin Chinese in fun and interactive ways with Ned!
Learn Chinese this week!
This is the right course for you are just starting to learn Mandarin because… you will master the Mandarin basics in 7 days!
Over 1b+ people speak Mandarin, in and out of China, compared to 500m+ of English. May your purpose for learning Mandarin is for business, for travel or a personal goal, this beautiful language is an asset.
- Pin Yin (a.k.a spelled out sounds)
- 4 Tones (this is super fun!)
- Everyday phrases (Xiè xie = Thank you)
- Numbers, people and food (yumm!)
- Descriptive words
you will learn
- You will be able to speak and understand basic Mandarin words and phrases
- You will say the Chinese words with proper tones by reading the accents
- Your personal access to me for any questions or help. I respond within hours!
- Learn and understand basic and everyday phrases
- Learn numbers, people, days and months
- Learn food and drinks
- Learn descriptive words
Learn 65% of Chinese (Mandarin) and start speaking and reading in an engaging course with a unique teaching approach.
The first foreign-run Chinese (Mandarin) teaching company with a completely new approach to teaching Chinese. Our courses are constructed by foreigners for foreigners, and also include the wide experience of our Chinese teachers.
“Chinese Made Easy: Understand 65% of Chinese in 10 hours” is an extensive Chinese course for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese or even if you have studied it but find it both boring and/or difficult.
With our new approach we are able to make it fun through entertaining videos, and logical with the way we break down the language for you and you help us build it up. When you have finished building, we promise you, you will have a much greater understanding of the language and you’ll even be able to teach it to others (more about how we convert our students to teachers in our brochure in the first lesson).
It will start with the basics for anyone who is completely new to the language and quickly build up to a conversational level. We cover speaking as well as reading and writing so you get the whole package. The goal at the end of the course is that you should be able to read and even write articles completely in Chinese at an intermediate level. You should also have enough vocabulary and understanding of how the language works to be able to engage in discussions of most topics.
If you haven’t studied with us earlier I suggest you go to our first introduction course “Chinese Made Easy: An Exciting Start to Chinese”, it’s completely free with over 4 hours of video content and it should give you a good idea of how you will be learning with us. You can also find that course under my profile (Felix Lättman).
Mandarin tones and pronunciation course for speakers of all levels. Master Chinese with easy to follow tips and tricks.
Say it Right is a ChinesePod original video course with game-changing instruction on how to master Chinese pronunciation. Gain the confidence and skill to speak like a native.
Every lesson works as a three-step process. First watch the video, then practice speaking with the review drills, and finally test your knowledge with our lesson worksheets.
Twenty-two videos & three hours of content. ChinesePod provides the most extensive Chinese pronunciation instruction available. You won’t find any course like the Say It Right series… on or offline.
We cover the most difficult parts of learning pronunciation. Xu Laoshi, our pronunciation expert, gives you insight into mastering pinyin, tones, and difficult sounds in the Say It Right series.
Speak Chinese like a native. By the end of the course you will have acquired the necessary tools to sound like a native. Our course will give you the confidence that you can say anything in Mandarin the right way.
Best Mandarin Books:
#1 Lonely Planet Mandarin Phrasebook & Dictionary by Lonely Planet & Anthony Garnaut & Tim Lu
#2 Learning Mandarin Chinese Characters Volume 1: The Quick and Easy Way to Learn Chinese Characters! (HSK Level 1 & AP Exam Prep) by Yi Ren
#3 I Like Pickles: (Bilingual English and Mandarin Chinese books for kids) Dual language Edition by Ms Jane Thai
#4 First Words in Chinese: (Bilingual English and Mandarin Chinese books for kids) Dual language Edition (book 1) (Volume 1) by Jane C Thai
#5 Basic Mandarin Chinese – Reading & Writing Practice Book: A Workbook for Beginning Learners of Written Chinese (MP3 Audio CD and Printable Flash Cards Included) (Basic Chinese) by Cornelius C. Kubler & Jerling Guo Kubler
#6 Chinese for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio, Pinyin, Simplified Characters (Beginning to Learn Mandarin) Set 1 by Language Togethe rby Germaine Choe & Fei Rathbone-Han & Nancy Meyers