Here Best Mandarin Language Online Courses. This is the correct platform to learn this course. It is a standard language and one of five major regional languages of China. Around the world, the Mandarin language is spoken by around 800 million people. This language is defined and designed in the Beijing accent, Mandarin varieties have four tones. Mandarin Chinese has divided into four subgroups, in china mandarin is a dominant form of Chinese. There are an estimated 100,000 Chinese characters, Mandarin has four tones and an additional neutral tone. Mandarin Chinese referred to as dialects. The Chinese family of languages Mandarin is the part. Many mandarin language courses are available from that our expert panel handpicked some courses which are listed below.
Learn Mandarin Chinese Specialization is an online course offered by the shanghai jiao tong university and created by the instructors Wang Jun and An Na. Learn Mandarin Chinese. With ease and fun learn Chinese in real-life situations. When referring to the language the word “Mandarin” actually has two meanings which can be used to refer to a particular group of languages. Along geographical and social lines the pronunciation of Mandarin varies widely. Mandarin Chinese has 7 vowel phonemes, sounds make a difference in word meaning. In that 5k+ students are enrolled. The course consists of a hands-on project and the course will provide a course completion certificate.
- This specialization contains 4 courses:
- Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for beginners: In real-life situations to build a fundamental capability of oral Chinese it uses short plays, lectures, cultural trips, and interactive exercises to help learners
- Mandarin Chinese 2: This course is a continuation of Mandarin Chinese 1, at the end of the course the learners will reach proficiency in 300 words, 40 language points and handle 10 real-life situations.
- Mandarin Chinese 3: This course is a continuation of Chinese 2 course, to help learners it uses lectures, short plays, and interactive exercises. By the end of the course, the learners get proficiency in 60 language points and handle 15 real-life situations.
- Mandarin Chinese 4: This capstone project is a continuation of Chinese 3. By using Chinese languages in simulated real-life situations learners are required to complete a few tasks. By completing this course learners will finish a whole series and standing at the threshold of intermediate Chinese proficiency.
Learn Mandarin Chinese: Intermediate Specialization is an online course offered by the shanghai jiao tong university and created by the instructors An Na and Wang Jun. In this course learn intermediate Chinese. In real-life situations with ease and fun learn and practice Mandarin Chinese. Mandarin shares most of its vocabulary with other Chinese dialects. Most of the words made up of one or two morphemes. Grammatical categories such as person, number, tense, case, and aspect are not expressed by inflections. The Mandarin language has no alphabets it uses only symbols and also called Chinese characters. This course contains Practice Quizzes and Graded Programming Assignments.
- You will learn the vocabulary size of 2500 words, Handling 60 real-life situations, Understanding 150 language points and being able to pass HSK 3
- In this course, you will gain the skills in business, foreign language, HSK3, mandarin Chinese and Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK)
- To communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese both writing and verbally learn to use more advanced grammatical constructs, knowledge of Chinese characters is a huge plus
- While reaching to the intermediate level students have already trod wildly different paths and general recommendations become very hard to produce.
- For the intermediate learners, you can use series for extensive reading. Without finding a single word intermediate learners will read books easily
- When learning mandarin reading and writing are essential skills because it is gateway to both other pieces of knowledge.
- To learn Mandarin Chinese speak the language actively as much as you can, Focus on different topic areas intensively at different times, Try reading articles aloud, Practice formulating ideas in the foreign language, Shadow native speakers.
Chinese language for beginners: Mandarin Chinese HSK1-HSK3 is an online course created by the instructors Kamil Domanski and Yuanli Xiao. Kamil is a language tutor in China, learning and teaching are the biggest hobbies. Yunali teaches Chinese to forien students, and with all ager groups, he is working as an Online Mandarin Chinese tutor. In this course learn the Chinese language, try to focus on practical Mandarin Chinese and active learning, in beginners course learn HSK1 to HSK3. Practice Mandarin Chinese by watching Chinese movies or TV shows, going to Chinatown and eating at the local restaurants, hanging out with your Chinese friends. In this 1k+ students are enrolled. This course contains 25.5 hours of on-demand video, having 26 articles and 74 downloadable resources.
- Learn words and sentences which are commonly used in the Chinese language, try to speak the Chinese language at work and around your home
- Learn to read mandarin Chinese characters, and in the Chinese language learners to understand the different tones.
- In Mandarin Chinese learn to Carry a conversation, in learning and speaking Chinese try to gain confidence.
- Try to understand basic Mandarin Chinese grammar rules and Chinese characters, this course is mainly designed for the people who are new to the Chinese language
- This course is for the people who want to learn Mandarin Chinese in a simple and easy way. By the end of the course, you will able to communicate mostly in Chinese.
- By using most common Chinese language phrases and words you will gain confidence in this course
Mandarin language has high demand in the market. The people who want to learn this course can handpick someone which is listed below. By doing this course you will get jobs such as mandarin professor, mandarin secondary teacher, mandarin language expert, mandarin language consultant, mandarin assistant professor, etc. by doing this course you can speak Mandarin Chinese fluently. The instructors will clear all the queries. If you think the above information is useful please share it with your friends.
Best Mandarin Books:
#1 Lonely Planet Mandarin Phrasebook & Dictionary by Lonely Planet & Anthony Garnaut & Tim Lu
#2 Learning Mandarin Chinese Characters Volume 1: The Quick and Easy Way to Learn Chinese Characters! (HSK Level 1 & AP Exam Prep) by Yi Ren
#3 I Like Pickles: (Bilingual English and Mandarin Chinese books for kids) Dual language Edition by Ms Jane Thai
#4 First Words in Chinese: (Bilingual English and Mandarin Chinese books for kids) Dual language Edition (book 1) (Volume 1) by Jane C Thai
#5 Basic Mandarin Chinese – Reading & Writing Practice Book: A Workbook for Beginning Learners of Written Chinese (MP3 Audio CD and Printable Flash Cards Included) (Basic Chinese) by Cornelius C. Kubler & Jerling Guo Kubler
#6 Chinese for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio, Pinyin, Simplified Characters (Beginning to Learn Mandarin) Set 1 by Language Togethe rby Germaine Choe & Fei Rathbone-Han & Nancy Meyers
Best Mandarin Language Online Courses