Here Best Ruby on Rails Online Courses
Learn to make innovative web apps with Ruby on Rails 4 & 5 and unleash your creativity
The Complete Ruby on Rails Developer Course provides a thorough introduction to Web Applications Development using the wildly popular Ruby on Rails framework. With almost 30 hours of engaging video lectures and text follow-up lectures with directions, references and all the code used in the videos, this course is designed to take students with no programming/web development experience to accomplished Ruby on Rails developers while being just as useful for students who have experience coding in Rails and want to take their skills to the next level or students who are making the the switch to Ruby on Rails from other frameworks.
Why Ruby on Rails? Since its introduction, Ruby on Rails has rapidly become one of the most powerful and popular tools for building web applications for both startups and existing software houses. Some of the top sites using Ruby on Rails are Basecamp, Twitter, Shopify, Github, LivingSocial, Groupon, Hulu, Airbnb, Yellow Pages and much more. Ruby on Rails developers command some of the highest salaries in the development world and are in high demand.
This course takes a very structured approach of teaching Rails starting with Ruby – the programming language behind Rails. Everything from “Hello World” to Object Oriented Programming is covered. Students acquire skills rapidly utilizing homework assignments, quizzes, coding exercises and free web based resources alongside the video lectures. The text lectures also provide reference material after each video, it’s like having multiple books in addition to the videos to guide students through the course.
Don’t simply follow a tutorial, learn what it really takes to become a pro Rails developer with this immersive course.
- Building out a professional Rails environment (if you’re on a PC I even built a free C9 dashboard that you can use for this course).
- We’ll utilize Pivotal tracker to follow SCRUM project management best practices throughout the build of this application, just like you’ll do in a professional dev shop.
- Examine how to work with Rails generators, including how to customize the generators so that you can have your very own scaffolds.
- Work with data flow in Rails. One of my strongest beliefs is that if you can understand how data flow works in Rails, you can build anything! With that in mind we’ll take a step by step approach for understanding how data comes into a Rails app and how you can build features that utilize the process.
- Manage a database. You’ll learn advanced SQL techniques for working with data in a Rails application, including how to manage data relationships between tables along with what it takes to implement efficient queries.
- Best practices. Writing clean code is one of the key requirements of professional Rails developers, throughout the course we’ll walk through what professional grade code looks like and the common patterns you’ll need to know in order to build well written applications.
- API Integration. Because most modern applications need to communicate with the outside world, in this course we’ll build an integration with the Twitter API to pull in real time tweets into our portfolio application.
Ruby on Rails – Imagine, design, build web apps and bring your dreams to life with Rails 5
The Professional Ruby on Rails Developer with Rails 5 is the latest course brought to you by the creators of the best-selling Ruby on Rails course on Udemy! Built by taking 2 years of feedback from thousands of students over multiple Rails courses – it provides the best introduction to Web Applications Development using the wildly popular Ruby on Rails framework. It takes you from beginner to expert in just 8 weeks! With Rails 5 and the introduction of ActionCable you can now build realtime features like chatrooms with ease and we’ll show you how! This course is for students of all levels and backgrounds, those who have no experience in programming at all, those who have worked with other web app development frameworks but want to make the switch to or try Ruby on Rails and also for students who have tried Ruby on Rails in the past but want to take their skills to the next level, just to name a few.
This course provides a very structured approach of teaching Rails and how to use Rails to implement ideas. It teaches the techniques to make the code work for the student. There will be video lectures, text follow-up lectures after each video lecture, homework, challenge projects and monthly code challenges. There will be references to free resources available on the internet to supplement the course materials. There is also a live chat channel where students from all our Rails courses hangout and help each other out with questions, solutions and general networking!