Now a days Probability and Statistics are getting popularity day by day. Here we are showing you some of the best Probability and Statistics online courses and this is the right place to selects the best Probability and Statistics online course. From the below courses you will learn about workshop in probability, about statistics, how to solve the probability problems, how the data will be analysed in to R, visualizing data, data distributions, variables of discrete random, hypothesis testing, how to analysis the data, statistics by using R, how to create the reports, statistical inference, basic probability theory, Bayes’ rule, linear regression of the fundamental theory, how to analyze the probability distribution correctly, hypothesis, data science, excel simulations, fundamental of statistics and etc. In the world there are various online courses, our Panel of Experts handpicked some of the best Probability and Statistics online courses for you which are shown below.
David Banks, Merlise A Clyde, Mine Cetinkaya-Rundel and Merlise A Clyde are the team who will teach you about statistics by using R course. By the University of Duke this course is created. You will learn about how to the data will be analysed in to R and you will also learn about how to create the reports by analysing the reproducible data. They will also teach you the bayesian statistical inference. You will also learn about how to analyze the decisions of data-based. They will teach you about how to build the data analysis projects. You will also learn about basic probability theory and also about Bayes’ rule. They will teach you about linear regression of the fundamental theory. This course is divided in to five sub courses.
- In first course you will learn about concept of probability and also about the exploring data. You will also learn about various sampling methods and installation steps of R studio.
- In second course they will teach you about concept of inferential statistics and also about how to use methods of statistical inference. You will learn how to perform the interpret p-values, hypothesis testing etc.
- In third course you will learn about different models of multiple linear regression. You will learn the relations of continuous response variables and data set variables.
- In fourth course they will teach you about concept of bayesian statistics and also about hypotheses.
- In fifth course you will learn about statistics by using R capstone.
George Ingersoll is an instructor on Udemy. He will teach about quantitative subjects. He was trained 20K+ students. In this course he will teach you about workshop in probability and also about statistics. 20k+ students enrolled their names to learn this course. You will understand the fundamental of statistics. If you know basics of algebra then this course is very easy to learn. Microsoft excel is also useful for this course. After completing the course, he will also offer you certification with your name. This course is best for the people who are doing the business. It is having 21.5 hours on demand videos, full lifetime access, 16 downloadable resources and it is also having 1 article.
- He will also conduct the exam after completing the statistics course and also probability course. In this course you will also learn about regression of probability.
- He will teach you about sampling and also about decision analysis. You will learn the probability fundamentals, complements, events, standard deviation, variance, marginal and joint probabilities, compound probabilities, events of independent etc.
- You will also learn the bayes theorem, conditional probabilities, combinations, permutations, binomial distributions, graphic probabilities distributions, random variable functions etc.
- Instructor will also teach about normal distributions, z-scores, portfolio analysis, joint random variables variance, sampling, sampling distributions, proportions sampling, t-distributions ect.
- You will also learn the testing of hypothesis, simple linear regression, multiple regression etc.
Krista king is an instructor on Udemy and she is also having good knowledge on math. She will also teach about advanced topics of calculus. She will also provide videos, formula sheets and etc which are related to this course. In this course she will teach you about probability and also about statistics. 8K+ students enrolled their names to learn this course. You will also learn about how to solve the problems which is related to probability. She will also conduct the 35 quizzes which are related to this course. If you basics of algebra and math then this course is very easy to learn. You will know about the visualizing data. It is having 50 articles, 87 downloadable resources, full lifetime access and it is also having 8.5 hours on demand videos.
- She will teach you about how to do data distributions. You will also learn about variables of discrete random.
- She will teach you about how to do hypothesis testing and also about probability. You will also learn about how to analysis the data and also about sampling the data.
- You will also learn about simple linear regression, analyzing the regression outputs, concepts of additional regression, multiple regression, transformations, analysis of variance etc.
- You will understand the time lagged variables, conditional probabilities, joint probabilities, probability distribution, random variables, binomial distributions etc. and you know about random variables functions, normal distributions, z-scores, portfolio analysis and more.
Sri and Ramya T are the instructor on Udemy. On teaching sri is having 5 years experience. She will teach about different subjects with high quality content. On teaching ramya is having 6 years experience and she is also having masters degree in computer science. She will also teach her students with high quality content. In this course they will teach you about statistics and also about probability. 2K+ students register their names to learn this course. By learning this course you can also improve your skills on math. If you know basics of math then this course is very easy to learn. At the end of the every lecture you must solve the exercises which they provided. By this you can improve your knowledge on probability and also on statistics. It is having 10 articles, 11 hours on demand videos and also having full lifetime access.
- They will teach you about how to analyze the probability distribution correctly.
- They will also teach you about probability laws and also about hypothesis. You will learn about for the particular event how to calculate the probability and also about set of operations in probability.
- They will teach you about proportions of statistics and also about proportions of probability.
- You will also learn about normal distributions, bayes theorem, random variables like distributions, medians and mean, independent and combination random variables, probability distributions, multinomial etc.
- They will also teach about binomial distributions, negative binomial, F distributions, standard error, error margin etc.
Gopal Prasad Malakar is a machine learning, data science trainer and also an instructor on Udemy. He is also having good experience on data science, actionable analytics and etc. he will teach his students with high quality content. He is also having expert in score management, credit card business and etc. in this course he will teach you about statistics and also about data science. 1k+ students enrolled their names to learn this course. You will also learn about excel simulations. He will also teach you about fundamental of statistics and you will also learn about probability. If you know basics of microsoft excel then this course is very easy to learn. This course is best for the statistics students and also for the MBA students. It is having full lifetime access, 10.5 hours on demand videos, 17 downloadable resources and it is also having 1 article.
Key points :
- In this course you will learn about complete concept of statistics and also about its advanced topics.
- He will teach you about how to solve the business problems by applying the statistics.
- You will also learn about genesis of popular statistical concepts. Gopal will also provide you metrail which is related to this course.
- You will also learn how to estimate the proportions, proportions difference, normal distribution, binomial distributions, random sampling, sampling distributions etc.
- Instructor will teach you the frequency distribution, arithmetic mean, weighted mean, advantages of median, average absolute difference etc.
Probability distributions are the equation that can link every outcome of all statistical experiments. Above we show you some best online Probability and Statistics course. If you have interest then you can learn by selecting any course which is suitable for you. After completing the course they will provide you certificate with your name. You can also add your certificate to your resume and it will be more helpful for your career. If you like this article you can share it with your friends and also in social media. If you have any Queries you can ask in comment section.
Best Probability Books
#1 A First Course in Probability 9th Edition by Sheldon M Ross
#2 Introduction to Probability, 2nd Edition by Dimitri P. Bertsekas
#3 Probability: For the Enthusiastic Beginner 1st Edition by David J. Morin
#4 Probability Theory: The Logic of Science 1st Edition by E. T. Jaynes
#5 Probability For Dummies 1st Edition by Deborah J. Rumsey
#6 Introduction to Probability, Statistics, and Random Processes by Hossein Pishro-Nik
Best Statistics Books
#1 Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data, Global Edition [Paperback] 5th Edition
#2 Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data 1st Edition by Charles Wheelan
#3 Statistics for People Who (Think They) Hate Statistics 6th Edition by Neil J. Salkind
#4 Statistics For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science)) 2nd Edition by Deborah J. Rumsey
#5 Elementary Statistics: Picturing the World (Elementary Statistics: Picturing the World, 5th Edition (International Version)) 5th Edition Edition
#6 An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R (Springer Texts in Statistics) 1st ed. By Gareth James
#7 Statistics, 4th Edition 4th Edition Edition by David Freedman
Best Probability & Statistics Online Courses