For the SQL and the Oracle relational database, PL/SQL is an Oracle Corporation’s procedural extension. This is the correct platform to learn this course. PL/SQL is available in the Times Ten in-memory database, Oracle Database, and IBM DB 2. With each successive release of the Oracle Database Oracle Corporation usually extends PL/SQL functionality. To combine the power of SQL with procedural statements PL/SQL is a block-structured language that enables developers. With increases processing speed and decreases the traffic all the statements of a block are passed to the oracle engine at one time. Many courses are available from that our expert panel handpicked some Best PL SQL Online courses which are listed below.
PL/SQL by Example – Beginner to Advanced PL/SQL is an online course created by the instructor Amarnath Reddy. He has 15 years’ experience in the IT industry and has a master’s degree in computer science. His main focus completely on the Datawarehouse Architecture. He designed and implemented projects for clients in India, USA, and South Africa. Using PL/SQL learn how to combine the efficiency of SQL & Procedural Language(PL) to build a powerful PL/SQL Application. Using a single command in one block PL/SQL can execute a number of queries. PL/SQL provides the functionality of iteration, decision making and many more features In this 8k+ students are enrolled. This contains 5 hours on-demand video, having 18 downloadable resources.
- In this course, you will learn how to declare PL/SQL variables, to generate screen output learn to use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages
- To group and contain related constructs learn to use PL/SQL packages, by using Records and Cursors learn to perform Data processing.
- To solve business challenges you will learn to create triggers, using Dynamic SQL you will learn to execute SQL and learn to work with large objects
- Conditionally learn to control code flow, learn to create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, functions and procedures
- By using Exceptions learn to catch run-time errors, using collections learn to manage data, learn to Pipeline the data as it is processed
- To improve performance learn to perform Bulk Processing
Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals vol. I & II is an online course created by the instructor Intellezy Trainers. Learning should be simple, relevant and engaging at Intellezy. To educate and empower companies and individuals, Intellezy design easy-to-use quick reference cards, short-segment eLearning videos and builds innovatively. A complete introduction to PL/SQL database programming language. To customize output use single-row functions. For single and multiple tables learn to write queries and create databases, learn to manipulate data in tables. to report aggregated data learn to use group functions. Learn to develop stored procedures, functions and anonymous PL/SQL blocks. In this 19k+ students are enrolled. This course has 20 hours of on-demand video and having 6 downloadable resources.
- In this course, you will learn 2o hours of content and 90 lectures. You will learn Introducing Database Program Units.
- You will learn to use system supplied packages and also learn to implement System Event Triggers
- This course will help you to understand, use nested blocks and work language features. Learn to prepare your environment.
- You will learn Creating, Maintaining Packages and Database Triggers. Learn to work with Oracle database tools.
- You will learn to work with BEGIN, EXCEPTION clause and DECLARE. Learn to use explicit cursors
- To learn this course you must know the programming principles and having familiarity with the database.
- Within the context of database applications and programming, you will receive an introductory training on PL/SQL database programming language which covers syntax, structure, and features
Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals & Database Design–3course bundle is an online course created by the instructor Intellezy Trainers. Learning should be engaging, simple and relevant. To educate and empower companies and individuals, Intellezy design easy-to-use quick reference cards, short-segment eLearning videos and builds innovatively. The ultimate Oracle/database course bundle with over 20 hours and 100 videos. Database design is a collection of process contains designing, implementation, development, and maintenance of enterprise data management systems. 708 students enrolled for this course, 21.5 hours on-demand video, having 5 downloadable resources.
- In this course, you will learn 20 hours of content and having 100 lectures. Learn to Relate tables with IDs.
- You will learn an introduction to Database Program Units, learn to work with BEGIN, DECLARE and EXCEPTION clause
- This course will help you to use explicit cursors and learn to create and maintain packages. Learn to Understand normalization and different types of databases
- You will learn to understand and use of nested blocks, to learn this course you must know the skills of programming principles, familiarity with database, equivalent experience or Basic Microsoft Windows training
- The 3-course bundle includes Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals vol. I, Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals vol. II, Database Design Instruction
- Within the context of database applications and programming Oracle 11g PL/SQL vol I & II courses, you will receive introduction training on PL/SQL database programming language structure, features of the language and syntax
- To properly create and normalize a relational database this course familiarizes the student with techniques
PL/SQL course has high demand in the market. The people who are interested in the above course can handpick someone. By doing this course you will get jobs such as PL/SQL developer, WTX developer, Trainee, PL/SQL lead, Analyst, ETL developer, etc. instructors will clear all your doubts regarding this course. If you think the above information is useful you can share this information with friends and colleagues.
Best PL SQL Books:
#1 Oracle PL/SQL Programming: Covers Versions Through Oracle Database 12c by Steven Feuerstein
#2 Oracle PL / SQL For Dummies by Michael Rosenblum
#3 Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Programming by Michael McLaughlin
#4 Oracle PL/SQL Programming Fundamentals: A Tutorial by Examples by Djoni Darmawikarta
#5 Advanced Oracle PL/SQL Developer’s Guide – Second Edition by Saurabh K. Gupta
#6 Sams Teach Yourself Oracle PL/SQL in 10 Minutes by Ben Forta
Best PL SQL Online Courses