Best Pinterest Marketing Online Courses
After Taking This Course, You Will:
- Have your own professional-looking Pinterest for business site up and running
- Gain access to my exclusive templates to help you stay accountable in actually implementing what you’ve learned
- Know how to use Pinterest to figure out exactly what your customers want
- Learn how to optimize your Pinterest account to help your business get found in the big search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Discover a simple system for creative collaboration with peers, current customers and new (potential) customers
- Understand how to make the power of Pinterest work for YOUR business
- Know the top “Absolute Must-Have” boards that EVERY business owner needs on their Pinterest account
- Discover not only HOW to use Pinterest, but what tools you can get instant access to so that you can continue to build and grow your business right away!
Just listen to these facts. Pinterest:
- has more than 70 million users
- in the next two years, that number is expected to TRIPLE.
- is growing FASTER than any other growing social network out there.
- drives more revenue per click than Facebook and Twitter
- drives more traffic to websites that Twitter, LinkedIn and Reddit COMBINED!
- is built to easily sell your goods and services on.
Long story short:
If you’re in business, and you want more traffic, leads and sales for your business –
– then Pinterest is the platform that can take your business to the next level.
It’s less crowded (not many marketers have figured out how to use it effectively yet).
Drives more traffic.
And is more profitable than most other platforms.
In today’s world, marketing is all about sharing the things that are happening right now, and visual content remains the most powerful tool for relaying information and generating consumer engagement. Pinterest, as a predominantly visual platform, offers great opportunities for businesses to generate greater brand awareness and to build trust and loyalty with their consumers
By using Pinterest to visually promote your own products and establish yourself as an expert in your industry, you will be opening up a channel through which you can reach thousands of new customers around the globe, regardless of industry or niche..
This course on Pinterest Marketing is designed to take you by the hand and walk you through the process of getting the most out of Pinterest on behalf of your business.
I will show you step-by-step, topic by topic, and tool by tool what you really need to know in order to dominate Pinterest quickly and easily.
Best Pinterest Marketing Books:
#1 Pinterest Marketing (Give Your Marketing a Digital Edge) by Gabriela Taylor
#2 Pinterest Marketing For Dummies by Kelby Carr
#3 Pinterest Marketing Workbook: How to Use Pinterest for Business by Jason McDonald Ph.D.
#4 Pinterest Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy (Small Business Marketing Maden
(Stupidly) Easy) by Michael Clarke
#5 Pinterest Marketing: An Hour a Day by Jennifer Evans Cario
#6 THE ART OF PINTEREST PROFITS: A Complete Guide to Pinterest for Business, Marketing, and Automation for Profit. by Julie Sylvia Kalungi & Paul Solomon Kalungi & Paula Marie Malungi