Nowadays Best Machine Learning Online Courses are the demanding course among all courses in IT. if you are looking for good career in ML field this is the best place for you. Machine learning is everywhere for example machine learning is used for Malware filtering detection and Email spam etc. These are Examples only Actually Top MNC’s also Invested Billion Dollars on Machine Learning So, Here you can learn different concepts like, Artificial Intelligence, Deep learning, machine learning algorithms , linear regression, supervised and unsupervised learning, polynomial regression, logistic regression, random forest regression, etc. So, our Expert panel selected some of the Best Machine learning Online Courses for you and those are listed below. We hope you to go through the Below Courses.
Edurekha’s Machine learning course will help you to become masters in Machine learning. The course advisors in Edureka will teach you Machine learning in easy way. In this course they will explain from the Foundations of the Machine learning using python, AI, Deep learning and also other important concepts like regression, Q learning, clustering, reinforcement learning and more.You can ask any questions regarding to this course they will be available for you at live chat. Nearly 2k students are satisfied to learn this course from this site. After the completion of this course you will receive the course completion certificate with your name.
- In this course they will teach you the introduction and how to build Machine learning, and other concepts like, data science, python big data, R programming.
- From data science you will learn concepts like tools of data science, lifecycle of data science etc. And from wrangling, visualization and data extraction they will cover the topics like types of data, data wrangling, raw data, processed data, visualization of data etc.
- They explain you the various sources that are available for extraction of data, analysing data in graphical format.
- From this course you can learn the data acquisition and Data Wrangling techniques.
- Here, you will learn how to load the dataset types in the python.
- They will cover all the topics that what you need about the machine learning like supervised and unsupervised algorithms to solve the problems by using ML models, time series analysis, reinforcement learning, dimensionality reduction and more.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Google Cloud training team is the creators of this course. This team is responsible to teach you that how to develop the projects by your own with best performance. This team helps you to improve your skills. They will explain you more and more concepts involved in machine learning. They will explain the different software libraries called tensorflow, keras etc by using the machine learning algorithms. This team trains you in more effective and innovative way. They will be available for 24/7 to clear your doubts. After the completion of this course you will get the certificate with your name.
- They will start with the introduction of machine learning, what is machine learning and also they will explain how to solve the different type of problems using machine learning algorithms.
- They will explain about some topics like, Artificial intelligence, inclusive machine learning, how machine learning is used by google, and more.
- In this specialization course first course is how google does the machine learning, second course is launch into the machine learning, third course is introduction to tensorflow, fourth is engineering feature and fifth is machine learning arts and science.
- You can understand how neural networks are used and performance of neural networks for data science problems.
- They will introduce about the software libraries called tensorflow. You will come to know about how the cloud machine learning models are used to make predictions with high performance.
- By using Tensorflow you can create many machine learning models.
- They will teach you about the art and science of machine learning.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5
Udacity offered a Machine Learning online course, by taking this online course you will become a machine learning engineer. By nanodegree program you people can gain the solid foundation in machine learning techniques. You are able to run the real world projects. Instructors will explain you that how to deploy the machine learning models to the production environment. Cezanne Camacho, Mat Leonard, Luis Serrano, Dan, Jennifer Staab, Sean Carell, Josh Bernhard, Andrew Paster and Jay Alammar are the instructors of this machine learning course.
- From the first Program, students will learn the machine learning introduction. Find Donors to Charity ML is the first project in this program. Here students will understand the concepts like regression, perception algorithms and so on.
- Create an image classifier is the second project, here instructors will explain about neural networks, deep learning with the Pytorch, neural networks training etc.
- Creating customers segments is third project, from this you are able to understand the concepts like gaussian mixture models, clustering, density based clustering and so on.
- From the second Program, students will understand machine learning engineer concepts. From the portfolio exercise you will learn how to build the Python packages.
- Learn how to build machine learning algorithms. Students will learn about the object oriented programming, uploading the package to PyPi etc.
- Deploy a Sentiment Analysis Model is the project, from this project you can learn the topics like web hosting, model monitoring, model updating etc.
- From Plagiarism Checker project you will understand the concepts like population segmentation with the sagemaker, deploying custom models, time series forecasting etc.
- Capstone and proposal is the last project, here you can able to solve the problems, explore and investigate the data, identify the data and also develop the set of conclusion.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5
Andrew Ng is the Creator of this Machine learning online course. He is the co-founder of coursera. He is the professor of Stanford University and head of the Baidu AI group and Google brain. Coursera is the best website to this course. In this course he will teach you different machine learning techniques and skills that are needed to learn this course and make you to implement and work by yourself. And also they will teach you different concepts like supervised and unsupervised learning and different algorithms to solve the problems.
- In the first week they will teach you the Introduction of machine learning, linear algebra, Linear regression with one variable.
- You will learn the concepts like multiple variables of Linear regression and octave/Matlab software in the second week. Here they show how to submit the assignments.
- Logistic Regression and Regularisation is studied in the third week.
- You can learn about the Neural Network representation, learning, how to apply machine learning system design, supervector machines and unsupervised learning, Anomaly detection in next 5 weeks.
- They will teach you the recommender systems, large scale machine learning and many applications in two weeks.
- You will also learn the topics like data mining, statistical pattern recognition, parametric/non-parametric algorithms, recommender systems, dimensionality reduction.
- You will also learn the supervised and unsupervised learning concepts like perception, control, web search, anti spam, super vector machines, kernels, neural networks etc.
- You will also learn how to apply the algorithms to smart robots, medical information, computer vision, audio etc.
Rating: 4.9 out of 5
This Machine Learning Specialization offered by University of Washington. Emily Fox and Carlos Guestrin are the creators of this specialization course of machine learning. They are Best professors of Machine learning. They will teach you the Specialisation course of machine learning in easy manner. They instructors will clarify your queries regarding this course and they will be available 24/7 for you. They will explains how to handle the Complex situations by using various machine learning models. And also they will explain Machine learning. After the completion of this course you will get the certificate with your name.
- In this course they will teach you the basic foundations of Machine learning and also you will get experience with different case studies of machine learning.
- From first course you will learn the basics of Machine learning, from second course you will understand the machine learning regression.
- From third course you will learn about classifications of machine learning and from final course you will understand clustering and retrieval.
- In this course you can know about regression and how to build an applications to make predictions from data.
- By the end of the course, You will come to know how to use regression model with different inputs and outputs. They will explain how to solve the real time problems by using different machine learning algorithms.
- Simple linear regression, Multiple regression, Ridge regression and more concepts from this course and these topics helps you to get ideas by you own.
- You can learn the classification of Machine learning like Logistic regression, linear learner classifier, decision trees.
Rating: 4.3 out of 5
National Research University Higher School of Economics offered this Advanced Machine Learning Specialization and this is helpful for learning the deep learning, reinforcement learning, and for understanding the natural language, computer vision and Bayesian methods. And there are 7 courses in this specialisation. More than 27 k+ students are enrolled for this course. This specialisation provides practice quizzes, course videos, assignments and also the self paced learning option. This specialisation also provides the course completion certificate after the completion of every course. This course is being taught to you by the well experienced and senior lecturers as Mikhail Hushchyn, Alexey Artemov, Alexey Zobnin etc.
- There are seven courses in this specialisation and in the 1st course you will learn about the Basic knowledge of Python, Basic linear algebra and probability, Linear regression, Logistic regression, Gradient descent for linear models etc.
- In the 2nd course you will gain the practical experience, harness and you will be able to improve your data modelling skills in various domains such as credit, insurance, marketing, natural language processing etc.
- In the 3rd course you will learn about the bayesian methods for the machine learning and the 4th course is the practical reinforcement learning and you will be taught with the RL methods like policy gradient, q-learning, etc.
- The 5th course teaches you the deep learning in computer vision it means many new applications of the computer vision techniques are being learnt and in the 6th course you will cover the natural language processing.
- The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) which is considered as the largest data generation machine and the principles of the Experimental Physics and the Machine Learning are being taught by the instructors in the 7th course.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
#7 Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization by Google cloud – Coursera
This Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization is offered by the Google cloud and it is useful for the one who are willing to learn the advanced machine learning along with the tensorflow. And you can start enrolling for this specialisation as the enrollment has already been started and more than 5k+ students are enrolled for this specialisation. And there are 5 courses present in this specialisation and they are included with the hands on project. And after completion of every course you will be provided with course completion certificate. This specialisation provides the self paced learning, course videos, and quizzes and assignments.
- There are 5 courses present in this specialisation and in the 1st course you will cover the End-to-End Machine Learning with the TensorFlow in which the topics like Basic SQL, familiarity with Python are present.
- Production Machine Learning Systems which helps you to dive into the components with the best practices of a high-performing ML system in production environments are being covered in the 2nd course.
- In the 3rd course of Advanced Machine Learning on GCP specialization you will learn about the different strategies for building an image classifier using the convolutional neural networks. model’s accuracy with augmentation, extraction,hyperparameters etc are also being learnt in this course.
- This 4th course is an introduction to the sequence models and their applications, including how to handle inputs of variable length and an overview of the sequence model architectures.
- In the 5th course you will learn the Recommendation Systems with TensorFlow and by the end you will gain knowledge for classification of models and embeddings to build a ML pipeline that functions as a recommendation engine.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5
Mike tamir is the creator of Big Data analytics and Machine Learning online course. He is a Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning influencer. He is also the head of department in the data science. Simplilearn is the best website to learn this course. In this course he will explains you about the introductions of Big data, Machine learning, data analytics and also the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learnings, how to write the machine learning algorithms and more. You can ask any questions regarding this course they will be available for you at 24×7 live chat and helpful to you. Nearly 800+ students are learning from this course.
- In this course he will teach you the Machine Learning introduction concepts like big data and data analytics concepts.
- He will teach you how to solve the problems of real world by using different algorithms of Machine learning. You will learn the different techniques of machine learning.
- And you can also learn the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning. You will also learn about the data preprocessing.
- They will explains you the theoretical concepts and you can learn how to use that in a practical way by using machine learning. You will learn about the math refresher, regression, classifications etc.
- You can gain the knowledge on Mathematics, K-nearest neighbour, k-means clustering, super vector machines from this course. You will also learn the advanced concepts like programming by using Python 3, data science with Python 3.
Rating: 3.9 out of 5
Kirill Eremenko, Hadelin de Ponteves and team of SuperDataScience are the creators of this Machine Learning Course. The instructors will help you to learn in detail about the Machine learning. In this course they will teach you how to build Machine Learning Algorithms, code templates in Python and R Programming and more. You can ask any Queries regarding this course they will help you to clear the doubts. Udemy is one of the Best website to learn this Course. Nearly 290 K+ students are enrolled to learn from this site. This team offers a 41 hours video and 24 articles with lifetime access.
- In this course they will teach you how to build machine learning with python and R programming and you can also learn different machine learning models.
- You can know how to make exact predictions, powerful analysis and machine learning models to robust.
- They will teach you how to handle the dimensionality reduction which is an advanced technique in Machine learning. You will know how to solve the programs with different machine learning models.
- You will understand about the multiple and simple linear regressions, support vector regressions, random forest regressions, decision tree regression, logistic regression, naive bayes, hierarchical clustering, kernel SVM, upper confidence bound etc.
- Here, you can learn some of the important topics like Neuro Linguistic Programming(NLP), Deep learning and reinforcement learning.
- And you will also learn about artificial neural networks, convolution neural networks, principal component analysis, linear discriminant analysis, model selection, XGboost etc.
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Jose Portilla is creator of Machine learning Bootcamp online course. He is great data scientist. He received bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Santa Clara university. He is a professional instructor and trainer to teach machine learning. In this course he will teach you how to learn Machine learning, data visualisation and also how to write code in R programming language for data science. Udemy is the website to learn this course. He will clarify your all the queries regarding this course. Here 31k+ students are enrolled to learn from this course. He offers you a 17.5 hour video and 8 articles with full lifetime access.
- In this course he will teach you the introduction of data science and machine learning and also one of the programming language called R programming for the data analysis.
- Here you can learn how to use R programming for different machine learning algorithms.
- They will teach you the how to manipulate data by using R and you will also learn the basics of R like comparison operators, vector operators, variables, arithmetic in R, matrix operators, matrix arithmetic etc.
- You can learn how to handle Comma Separated Values, SQL, Excel, and Web Scraping by using R programming. You will learn the R data frame basics, R lists etc.
- You can learn how R programming is used to learn data science and data analysis. You will learn advanced concepts of R programming like R features, math functions of R etc.
- And also you can gain some knowledge in Decision trees, Random forests, Deep learning, Linear regression support Vector Machine and more
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Rob Percival, Anthony NG are the creators of this course called machine learning with python. He is the good udemy instructor and also founder of Codestars. He will teach that how to write the code in very innovative way with simple logics and fun. Nearly one billion students who are learning from him. Team of Codestars will cover all the syllabus of Machine learning. Main aim of instructors is to teach the students in a easy way and wanted to build their own apps and websites. 8k+ students are enrolled to learn this course from udemy. In this course he will explains about how to build machine learning projects with supervised and unsupervised regression.
- In this course they will teach you how to develop the Python environment correctly. And how to learn Matplotlib, python from zero, Seaborn, Scikit-Learn and more.
- You will understand the installation steps of anaconda software in windows OS and you will you know how to analyse the data and explore it.
- You can gain the complete knowledge about machine learning tool sets to solve the real world problems. From support vector machine concepts like polynomial kernel, classification of linear SVM etc.
- You will understand the different concepts like regressions, classifications, and also other Machine learning Algorithms like confusion matrix, MSE, Accuracy R squared etc.
- By learning this course, you can communicate easily with Matplotlib and Seaborn in effective way.
- You can learn how to use supervised machine learning model for handwriting recognition
Rating: 4.1 out of 5
Frank Kane is the creator of this data science and machine learning with python Course. He is one of the instructors in Udemy and also he is the trainer in the fields of machine learning and bigdata. Here 88k+ students are enrolled for this course. He has one mission called Sundog Education. This team helps you to improve your skills in machine learning, data science, and bigdata. In this course you can learn hands-on projects in machine learning, Tensorflow, Neural Networks, AI and Keras techniques. This team membres will available at any time to clear your queries. This team offers you 12 hours video, 4 articles with full lifetime Access and also completing certificate.
- They will explain you the concepts of Deep learning, Machine Learning, and Machine learning with Python hands-on.
- You can know about standard deviation, and visualizing different concepts called probability density functions, probability Mass functions, data distributions with matplotlib.
- They will explain you about the different models like, Bayes theorem, k-fold cross validation, naive, k-means and Support Vector Machines.
- You can learn about linear regression, Multivariate, Polynomial regression, to make predictions.
- You can how to build machine learning by using correlation and covariance matrix. And you can understand about reinforcement learning to learn Pac man boot.
- They will explain how to clean the input data for removing outliers. After this course you will be able to evaluate and design the A/B tests by using the P-values and T-tests.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Jitesh Khurkhura is the creator of Machine learning Azure Ml Course. He is the professor in the field of digital transformation and analytics. He is having years of experience in big data and analytics. He will explain you this course in easy way. And you can ask queries in this site and he can able to clear the doubts. In this course he will explains you about introduction of machine learning Azure to algorithms of ML. And also more than 3k students are enrolled to learn this course. He offers you 10 hours video, 39 downloadable videos and 2 articles with full lifetime access to learn this course.
- In this course he will start with introduction of Machine learning with python, deep learning, and advanced machine learning algorithms. And there is no coding to learn this course.
- You will be master in machine learning and you know how to build ML models within minutes easily. You will understand how to create the free azure ML account.
- You can learn how to develop cheat sheet by using machine learning algorithms so that it brings more value to business. You will learn how to add the columns/rows, removing of duplicates, clean the missing data, editing the metadata.
- You can understand the different topics like logistic regression, linear regression, supervised machine learning, and decision trees. You will learn how to sample and split the data, partition the data etc.
- You will know how to select the best parameter by tuning the hyperparameter.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Imperial college located in London offered this course for everyone who are willing to become a master the machine learning in the background of science. This is the World’s first online course for becoming the masters in machine learning from the leading institutes over the World. By the end of the course you will be gained knowledge on the machine learning models as they are deeply explained by the well experienced instructors and with all these experience you will be able to apply them in the real world projects. And the Imperial college which is considered as the home to numerous eminent world-famous researchers in machine learning ranked 9th place in the World Times Higher Education, and this specialisation is with the Hands on project.
- By taking this degree you will pursue the roles of data scientists, bioinformatics, natural language processing engineers, data engineers, artificial engineers, health data scientists, software engineers etc.
- This degree gives you the deep understanding on the machine learning models and also about the invaluable practical skills and you will gain an experience for applying these skills in the real world problems.
- In this degree you will go through the industry-standard tools like PySpark which are used for becoming the expertise in the implementation of the scalable machine learning solutions.
- By the end of this degree you will be able to go beyond the algorithms and also you will get to know how to turn the data into the actionable insights and become a member who is responsible of this rapidly growing profession.
- The instructors of this degree teaches you about how to build a portfolio to showcase your new skills from the probabilistic modeling, deep learning, anomaly detection and unstructured data processing.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Machine learning increases the accuracy and speed in different applications what we use. It is easy to learn the machine learning algorithms in R and python. Above we’ve shown you some of the Best Machine Learning Online Courses. If you are interested in this, then you can choose any course which is suitable for you. At the end of the course you will get the Certificate with your name. And you can add this Certification in your resume that will improve your career path. If you like this Article is helpful to you & for your career then please share this with your friends in facebook,whatsapp, twitter etc. If you have any queries about this article you can ask in comment Section.
Best Machine Learning Books
Relevant Machine Learning Books:
Best Machine Learning Online Courses