Nowadays Best Machine Learning Online Courses are the demanding course among all courses in IT. if you are looking for good career in ML field this is the best place for you. Machine learning is everywhere for example machine learning is used for Malware filtering detection and Email spam etc. These are Examples only Actually Top MNC’s also Invested Billion Dollars on Machine Learning So, Here you can learn different concepts like, Artificial Intelligence, Deep learning, machine learning algorithms , linear regression, supervised and unsupervised learning, polynomial regression, logistic regression, random forest regression, etc. So, our Expert panel selected some of the Best Machine learning Online Courses for you and those are listed below. We hope you to go through the Below Courses.
Kirill Eremenko, Hadelin de Ponteves, SuperDataScience Team, are the creators of this Machine Learning Course. These are the team which helps you to learn Machine learning in detail. In this course they will teach you how to build Machine Learning Algorithms, code templates in Python and R Programming and more. You can ask any Queries regarding this course they can help you clear your doubts. Udemy is one of the Best website to learn this Course. Nearly 290K+ students are enrolled to learn from this site..
- In this course they will teach you how to build machine learning with python and R programming and you can also learn different machine learning models.
- You can know how to make accurate predictions, powerful analysis and robust machine learning models.
- They will teach you how to handle the dimensionality reduction which is an advanced technique in Machine learning.
- Here, you can learn some of the important topics like, Neuro Linguistic Programming(NLP), Deep learning and reinforcement learning.
- You can solve how to solve each program with different machine learning models.
- This team offers a 41 hours video and 24 articles with lifetime access.
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Andrew Ng is the Creator of this Machine learning course. He is the cofounder of coursera. He is the professor of Stanford University and head of the Baidu AI group and Google brain. Coursera is one of the best website to this course. In this course he will teach you different machine learning techniques and skills that are needed to learn this course and make you to implement and work by yourself. And also they will teach you different concepts like supervised and unsupervised learning and different algorithms to solve the problems.
- In the first week they will teach you the Introduction of machine learning and linear algebra and Linear regression with one variable
- You can learn the concepts Linear regression with multiple variables and Matlab software in second week.
- Logistic Regression and Regularisation is studied in the third week.
- You can learn about the Neural Network representation, learning, how to apply machine learning system design, supervector machines and unsupervised learning, Anomaly detection in next 5 weeks.
- They will teach you the recommender systems, large scale machine learning and many applications in two weeks.
- No prerequisites are required here.
Rating: 4.9 out of 5
Jose Portilla is creator of this course Machine learning Bootcamp. He is great data scientist. He received bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Santa Clara university. He is a professional instructor and trainer to teach machine learning. In this course he will teach you how to learn Machine learning, data visualisation, and also how to write code in R programming language for data science. Udemy is the website to learn this course. He will help you to clear all the queries regarding this course. 31k+ students are enrolled to learn from this course.
- In this course he will teach you the introduction of data science and machine learning and also one of the programming language called R programming for the data analysis.
- Here you can learn how to use R programming for different machine learning algorithms.
- They will teach you the how to manipulate data by using R
- You can learn how to handle Comma Separated Values, SQL, Excel, and Web Scraping by using R programming.
- You can learn how R programming is used to learn data science and data analysis.
- And also you can gain some knowledge in Decision trees, Random forests, Deep learning, Linear regression support Vector Machine and more
- If you have basic knowledge in math then it is easy for you to learn in better way.
- He offers you a 17.5 hour video and 8 articles with full lifetime access.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Mike tamir is the creator of this course Big Data analytics and Machine Learning. He is a Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning influencer. He is also the head of department in the data science. Simplilearn is one of the best website to learn this course. In this course he will explains you about the introductions of Big data, Machine learning, and data analytics and also the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learnings, to write machine learning algorithms and more.. You can ask any questions regarding this course they will be available for you at 24×7 live chat and helpful to you. Nearly 800+ students are learning from this course.
- In this course he will teach you the introduction of Machine Learning concepts big data and data analytics concepts.
- He will teach you how to solve the real world problems by using different Machine learning algorithms.
- And also you can learn the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning.
- They will explains you the theoretical concepts and you can learn how to use that in a practical way by using machine learning.
- You can gain the knowledge on Mathematics, K-nearest neighbour, k-means clustering, super vector machines from this course.
Rating: 3.9 out of 5
Edurekha’s Machine learning training helps you to become masters in Machine learning. The course advisors in Edureka will teach you Machine learning in easy way. In this course they will explain from the Foundations of the Machine learning using python, AI, Deep learning and other important concepts like regression, Q learning, clustering, reinforcement learning, and more.You can ask any questions regarding this course they will be available for you at live chat. Nearly 2k students are satisfied to learn this course from this site. After the completion of this course you will receive the course completion certificate with your name.
- In this course they will teach you the introduction and how to build Machine learning, and other concepts like, data science, python big data, R programming.
- They explain you the various sources that are available for extraction of data, analysing data in graphical format.
- You can learn the Data Wrangling and data acquisition techniques from this course.
- Here, you can understand how to load dataset types in python.
- They will cover all the topics included to learn machine learning like supervised and unsupervised algorithms to solve the problems by using ML models, time series analysis, reinforcement learning, dimensionality reduction and more.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Codestars by Rob Percival is the creator of this course called machine learning with python. He is the good udemy instructor. He will teach how to write code in very innovative way with simple logics, and fun. He crossed nearly one billion students who are learning from him. Code star is a team created by Rob Percival. This team main aim is to learn the students in a easy way and wanted to build own apps and websites. 8k+ students are enrolled to learn this course from udemy. In this course he will explains about how to build machine learning projects with supervised and unsupervised regression.
- In this course they will teach you how to develop the Python environment correctly. And how to learn Matplotlib, python from zero, Seaborn, Scikit-Learn and more.
- You can gain the complete knowledge about machine learning tool sets to solve the real world problems.
- You will understand the different concepts like regressions, classifications, and also other Machine learning Algorithms like, confusion matrix, MSE, Accuracy R squared etc.
- By learning this course, you can communicate easily with Matplotlib and Seaborn in effective way.
- You can learn how to use supervised machine learning model for handwriting recognition
Rating: 4.1 out of 5
Emily Fox and Carlos Guestrin are the creators of this course specialisation of machine learning. They are Best professors of Machine learning. They will teach you the Specialisation course of machine course in easy manner. And they always helpful to you to clear your queries regarding this course they will be available 24/7 for you. They will explains how to handle the Complex situations by using various machine learning models. And also they will explain Machine learning. After the completion of this course you will get the certificate with your name.
- In this course they will teach you the basic foundations of Machine learning and also you will get experience with machine learning from different case studies.
- In this course you can know about regression and how to build an applications to make predictions from data.
- By the end of the course, You will come to know how to use regression model with different inputs and outputs,
- They will explain how to solve the real time problems by using different machine learning algorithms.
- Simple linear regression, Multiple regression, Ridge regression and more concepts from this course and these topics helps you to get ideas by you own.
- You can learn the classification of Machine learning like Logistic regression, linear learner classifier, decision trees
Rating: 4.3 out of 5
Frank Kane is the creator of this data science and machine learning with python Courses. He is one of the instructors in Udemy and also he is the trainer in the fields of machine learning and bigdata. He has nearly 100K+ students. He has one mission called Sundog Education. This team helps you to improve your skills in machine learning, data science, and bigdata. In this course you can learn hands-on in machine learning, Tensorflow, Neural Networks, AI and Keras techniques. This team will be available for you clear your queries. Nearly 65k+ students are enrolled to learn from this course.
- They will explain you the concepts of Deep learning, Machine Learning, and Machine learning with Python hands-on.
- You can know about standard deviation, and visualizing different concepts called probability density functions, probability Mass functions, data distributions, with matplotlib.
- They will explain you about the different models like, Bayes theorem, k-fold cross validation, naive, k-means and Support Vector Machines.
- You can learn about linear regression, Multivariate, Polynomial regression, to make predictions.
- You can how to build machine learning by using correlation and covariance matrix. And you can understand about reinforcement learning to learn Pac man boot.
- This team offers you 12 hours video and 3 articles with full lifetime Access.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Jitesh Khurkhuriya is the creator of Machine learning Azureml Courses. He is the professional in the field of digital transformation and analytics. He is experienced in big data and analytics. He will explain you this course in easy way. And you can ask queries in this site and he can able to clear the doubts. In this course he will explains you about introduction of machine learning Aure to algorithms of machine learning. and also more than 3k students are enrolled to learn from this course.
- In this course he will start with introduction of Machine learning with python, deep learning, and advanced machine learning algorithms. And there is no coding to learn this course.
- You will be master in machine learning and you know how to build ML models within minutes easily.
- You can learn how to develop cheat sheet by using machine learning algorithms so that it brings more value to business.
- You can understand the different topics like logistic regression, linear regression, supervised machine learning, and decision trees.
- He offers you 10 hours video and 2 articles with full lifetime access to learn this course.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Google Cloud training team is the creator of this this course. This team is responsible to teach you and to develop machine learning by your own with best performance. This team helps you to improve your skills. They will explain you more and more concepts involved in machine learning. They will explain the different software libraries called tensorflow, keras etc by using the machine learning algorithms. This team trains you about this course with more effective and innovative way. They will be available for 24/7 to clear your doubts. After the completion of this course you will get the certificate with your name.
- They will start with the introduction of machine learning, what is machine learning and also they will explain how to solve the different type of problems using machine learning algorithms.
- They will explain about some topics like, Artificial intelligence, inclusive machine learning, how machine learning is used by google, and more.
- You can understand how neural networks are used and performance of neural networks for data science problems.
- They will introduce about the software libraries called tensorflow. You will come to know about how the cloud machine learning models are used to make predictions with high performance.
- By using Tensorflow you can create many machine learning models.
- They will teach you about the art and science of machine learning.
Machine learning increases the accuracy and speed in different applications we use. It is easy to learn machine learning algorithms in R and python. Above we’ve shown you some of the Best Machine Learning Online Courses. If you are interested in this, then you can choose any course which is suitable for you. At the end of the course you will get the Certificate with your name. And you can add this Certification in your resume that will help you & for your Future. If you like this Article is helpful to you & for your career then please share this with your friends in facebook,whatsapp, twitter etc. If you have any queries about this article you can ask in comment Section.
Best Machine Learning Books
Relevant Machine Learning Books:
Best Machine Learning Online Courses