Best Kubernetes Online Courses:
Learn Kubernetes in simple, easy and fun way with hands-on coding exercises. For beginners in DevOps.
- Gain basic understanding of Kubernetes Fundamentals
- Develop Kubernetes Configuration Files in YAML
- Deploy Kubernetes Cluster on local systems
- Deploy Kubernetes on Cloud – Google Cloud Platform
- Deploy Applications on Kubernetes
- Setup ReplicaSets, Services and Deployments on Kubernetes
DevOps engineers make an average of $140,000 to $200,000 annually. And One of the most in-demand skills is Kubernetes Deployment.
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Kubernetes is at the cutting-edge of application deployment. The best way to kick-start your DevOps career is by learning how to effectively deploy Kubernetes.
Master the best open-source system for automating deployment, scaling and managing containerized applications.
This course is an excellent introduction to Kubernetes, helping you gain basic experience and an understanding of the vital components of the platform. Given its recent explosion in popularity, it is important to be on the frontier of this cutting-edge technology. Discover how to use Kubernetes to simplify your software development.
As an IT professional with 20+ years management, I want to share my experience in providing technical solutions for achieving business objectives.
- Learn Docker from scratch, no previous experience required
- Master the Docker CLI to inspect and debug running containers
- Build a CI + CD pipeline from scratch with Github, Travis CI, and AWS
- Understand the purpose and theory of Kubernetes by building a complex app
- Automatically deploy your code when it is pushed to Github!
In this course you’ll learn Docker from absolute fundamentals, beginning by learning the answer to basic questions such as “What is a container?” and “How does a container work?”. From the very first few lectures, we will do a deep dive on the inner workings of containers, so you get a core understanding of exactly how they are implemented. Once you understand what a container is, you’ll learn how to work with them using basic Docker CLI commands. After that, you’ll apply your new-found mastery of the Docker CLI to build your own custom images, effectively ‘Dockerizing’ your own personal applications.
Best Kubernetes Books:
Best Kubernetes Online Courses