Kubernete is an open source container system for the docker container. It is used for scaling, managing the applications. Here you people will understand the concepts like how to develop, test, deploy the docker applications with the kubernetes, life cycle of containers, docker compose file, networking with the docker, docker commands, management of container, multiple services of dockerizing, how to run the stateful and stateless applications in the kubernetes, how to configure the kubernetes by the docker client, cluster configuration, PODs, YAML, different ways that how to set authorization in kubernetes by the RBAC, how to deploy on the kubernetes by using the spinnaker, docker security, security contexts and more. Now a days there are multiple number of kubernetes online courses in the world from them our panel experts has picked a few best kubernetes online courses for which are listed below.
Table of Contents
Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine is the online course offered by the Google Cloud. This course is included with Course Videos, Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Assignments, Practice Quizzes etc. and after completion of this course you will be given with a course completion certificate and in this course nearly 42k+ students are enrolled. the syllabus that you will learn from this course is of 4 contents and they are about the introduction of Containers and Docker, Kubernetes Basics, Deploying to Kubernetes, Creating a Continuous Delivery Pipeline etc. and you will also gain some of the additional skills from this course and they are Google Cloud Platform, Jenkins (Software), Continuous Delivery etc.
- There are about 5 topics that you will learn from the syllabus of this course and they are about Google Kubernetes Engine, Introduction to Containers and Docker, Kubernetes Basics, Deploying to Kubernetes, Creating a Continuous Delivery Pipeline etc.
- And in the 1st topic you will start learning about the how to get started into the Google Kubernetes Engine, and this topic is taught to you by the instructors with the help of 2 videos .
- The 2nd topic is all about the containers and dockers and in this topic you will get to know exactly about what the docker and what actually the container is and you will learn about this topic through the 3 videos and 1 practice exercise.
- In the 3rd topic you will learn completely about the basics of the Kubernetes like Clusters, Services, Labels, Nodes, Pods and Selectors etc and this topic is taught to you with the help of 4 videos and 1 practice exercise.
- The 4th topic teaches you about the Deployments and Rolling Updates, Canary and Blue-Green Deployments etc and in the 5th topic you will learn about how to create the Continuous Delivery Pipeline etc.
Learn the complete Kubernetes and Docker from this online course, which was created by Stephen Grider (architect engineer). Here 41k+ students are enrolled their details to learn this online course. Here students will learn that how to develop, test, deploy the docker applications with the kubernetes. Instructor will explain that how to develop the CD and CI pipelines from the scratch by using the AWS, github and travis CI. Learn the theory and purpose of kubernetes by developing the complexity applications. This online course includes the certificate of completion with full time access, 21 hours demand video, 17 articles and three downloadable videos with lifetime access. You people will understand that how to deploy the code automatically when it is in the github.
- Instructor will explain about the docker and also explain that how to install the Docker in windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems. You will understand the concepts like running containers, life cycle of containers, restarting and removing the stopped containers, purpose of IT flag, execution of commands etc.
- You people will learn the creation of docker image, dockerfiles, base image, build process, dockerfile tear down, generation of manual image with the docker.
- Students will understand the topics like docker compose file, networking with the docker, docker commands, container management, automatic restart od container, app server code, container status etc.
- You will understand the topics of kubernetes such as traffic handling with the ingress controller, multi container deployment to AWS, multiple services of dockerizing, building of multi container applications, creation of production grade workflow and so on.
Learn the complete Kubernete online course, which was created by Edward Viaene ( big data specialist and Devops). This online course also includes two practice tests, certificate of completion, one article and 11.5 hours demand video with full time access. You are ables to run the stateful and stateless applications in the kubernetes. Instructor will discuss that how to utilize the stateful sets to deploy the cassandra clusters on kubernetes. Learn how to write the helm charts for the applications. Students will understand that how to use the kubeadm, kops, docker client for the cluster. Also learn how to deploy and build the helm charts by using the jenkins. Here 39k+ candidates are registered to learn this online course.
- Students will learn that how to install and utilize the kubeless for running the functions on the kubernetes. You people will learn the installation steps of Istio for deploying the service mesh on the kubernetes.
- Instructor will explain how to install and configure the kubernetes by the docker client in the desktop. Students will learn the concepts like containers, local setting up in the minikube, kops, DNS troubleshooting, cluster, image registry, useful commands etc.
- You people will learn the concepts like node architecture, replication controllers, services, deployment, labels, pod life cycle, secrets, web user interface etc.
- Students will understand the advanced topics like configmap, ingress controller, external DNS, volumes, pod presets, affinity, autoscaling, operators, tolerants and taints and so on.
- From kubernete administration you will learn the concepts like kubernete master services, RBAC, networking, user management, name spaces, TLS on the ELB by using the annotations etc.
The kubernete online course was offered by Mumshad Mannambeth (IT solution architect and kubernete certified developer). Here 15k+ students are registered to learn this online course. Instructor will explain the fundamentals of kubernetes and also explain that how to deploy the kubernete cluster on the local systems. Instructor will offer the certificate of completion with the lifetime access, assignments, 37 coding exercises, 5.5 hours demand videos, twelve articles and one downloadable videos. You will learn how to deploy the applications on the kubernetes and also learn how to develop the kubernete configuration files in the YAML.
- Students will understand the topics such as containers, virtualbox, container orchestration, kubernetes architecture, docker etc.
- You people will learn that how to setup the kubernetes by knowing the concepts like minikube, google cloud platform, kubeadm, cluster configuration, PODs, YAML and their coding examples.
- Learn about the PODs with the YAML, replicasets, replication controllers, deployments, roll back and update the deployment etc.
- Students will learn about the networkings in the kubernetes, services, node ports, cluster IP, different microservices applications, deployment of microservice applications on the GCP kubernetes clusters and so on.
- You people will understand that how to set the services, deployments and replica sets on the kubernetes. Instructor will explain that how to design and configure the persistent volumes.
- And you will come to know that how to configure the liveness and readiness probes in the cluster. Learn how to deploy the troubleshoot applications by using the logs.
People who are looking to get the certificate of Kubernetes, then you must join in this online course. Mumshad Mannambeth and Kode Kloud Academy is the creators of this online course. Mumshad Mannambeth was the Kubernete certified developer. Here 7k+ candidates are registered to learn this online course. Students are able to create the jobs and schedule the jobs in kubernetes. You people will learn that how to configure the liveness and readiness probes in the cluster. You people will also learn how to rollback and upgrade the applications on the kubernetes. And also know how to deploy and design the applications in the kubernetes cluster. You will also understand that how to secure the kubernete cluster with the network policies and secretes. This online course includes 37 articles, certificate of completion, 5.5 hours demand videos and one downloadable videos with full time access.
- Students will learn about the series of kubernetes. You will understand about the core concepts like kubernete architecture, YAML basics, PODS, creation of pods by using YAML, replicasets, deployments, namespaces etc.
- Instructor will explain the topics like arguments, commands, environment variables, config maps, secretes, docker security, security contexts, requirement resources, service account, tolerations and taints, node selector and affinity and so on.
- You people will learn about the multi container PODs, liveness probes, logging of container, debugging and monitoring the applications, labels, annotations, selector, network policies, ingress networking, cluster IP etc.
- Instructor will provide some important tips like time management etc.
The Advanced Kubernetes online course was created by Edward Viaene (big data specialist). Here 10k+ students are enrolled their details to learn this online course. Students are able to learn that how to utilize the enterprise features in the kubernetes. Instructor will explain how to set up the kubernetes authorization. This online course also includes certificate of completion with full time access, 3.5 hours demand videos and one article. You will understand how to utilize the centralised log on kubernetes by using the logtrail, kibana, fluentd and elasticsearch. Students will also understand that how to perform the automate deploys on the kubernetes by using spinnaker.
- Students will learn that how to add the authentication in the kubernetes API servers, know how to use the authentication proxy, know how use openID connect for authentication and also know how to set up the OICD with the auth0.
- You people will understand different ways that how to setup the authorization in the kubernetes by using RBAC and also learn how to set the RBAC with the kops.
- Students will learn the installation steps of MYSQL on the kubernetes by using the Helm and also learn about the kubernetes package manager.
- Learn about the job resources, scheduling with the cron job and you people will also know how to deploy on the kubernetes by using the spinnaker.
- Students will understand that how to run microservices in the kubernetes and know how to utilize the linkerd.
- Instructor will explain about the federation and the process of monitoring with the prometheus.
By learning this best Kubernetes online courses your career options will be increased. Here instructors are determining all the efficient information for you. Anyone interested in doing this online course, then select any course from above listed online courses. Students will get the job opportunities by taking this online course like software engineer, Java programmer with kubernetes, kubernete trainer, devops engineer, Python engineer with kubernete/docker, kubernetes engineer, kubernete/docker site reliability engineer, container architect and so on. Students can also add this online course certificate in your resume which is more advantageous certificate for your career path. Please share this article with your buddies, colleagues through instagram, facebook, linkedIn, twitter, whatsapp. They will clear up your doubts which are posted in the comment section.
Best Kubernetes Books:
#1 The Kubernetes Book by Nigel Poulton
#2 Kubernetes: Up and Running: Dive into the Future of Infrastructure 1st Edition by Kelsey Hightower & Brendan Burns & Joe Beda
#3 Kubernetes in Action 1st Edition by Marko Luksa
#4 Mastering Kubernetes: Master the art of container management by using the power of Kubernetes, 2nd Edition by Gigi Sayfan
#5 Kubernetes Handbook: Non-Programmer’s Guide To Deploy Applications With Kubernetes by Stephen Fleming
#6 Devops with Kubernetes: Non-Programmer’s Handbook by Stephen Fleming
Best Kubernetes Online Courses