I think you’re searching for the best online course of Java then this is the best place to select the right course. Because all this online courses are available with certification. The Java language is one of the most powerful language which is easy to learn and also easy to use. In Java you can also learn Object Oriented Programmings. You can also solve the programming problems by learning Java. By learning Java you can develop your own Java applications like an analysis of CSV data files, a program that will allow users to manage etc. This course is very helpful for your career. In the world we are seeing many online courses. From all the courses, our Panel of expert picked some Best Java online courses for you and which are listed below.
Edureka is one of the best online website which will train you about Java course. You will be trained with all professional Java developers. They will give complete knowledge about the basics and advanced concepts of Java and also about Java EE. you will also learn about popular frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and SOA. By learning this course you will become expert in Java. After learning this course they will also provide you certificate with your name. They will teach you, how to develop the code by using various data types in Java. You will also learn about how to write the code with Applet programs, wrapper classes and inner classes.
- Who want to become a Java developer they can take this course because instructors will cover all the concepts of Java.
- They will teach you how to do the projects based on the industries. You will encompass knowledge about the advanced topics and frameworks of Java such as spring, SOA, hibernate, Java oops, Java functions, loops, collections, arrays, threads, web services, servers etc.
- You will learn the data handling and function concepts like string handling, functions with arguments, static polymorphism, string buffer classes, function overloading and so on.
- By using various data types you can develop Java code and you will also learn about conditions and loops.
- By learning Java course you can develop JSP pages and web applications.
- You will also learn who to write Java course by using spring framework components like, auto wiring and etc.
- In this course you will also learn how to develop web designer and web programs by using Java.
Rating : 4.3 out of 5
Object Oriented Programming in Java website was created by UC San Diego and Duke university. Leo Porter, Robert Duvall, Mia Minnes, Owen Astrachan, Andrew D. Hilton, Christine Alvarado, Susan H. Rodger are the team who will teach you about Object Oriented Programming in Java. Java course is one of the project based course. By doing this Java specialization course you people can solve the object oriented problems. They will also teach you about Bluej and Eclipse. This both are the Java development environments. You will also learn the Java programs by using graphical user interfaces. They will provide you four different courses.
- For the wide array of industries the software engineering skills are applicable.
- In first course, they will teach you about Java programs and also about solving problems by using software. And you will also know how to edit, compile, run the Java code.
- In second course, you will learn about data structure in programs and also about arrays and lists. Here know how to write/read the data to/from files and know how to solve the problems in data files.
- In third course, you will learn about how to write the object oriented programs in Java.
- In fourth course, they will teach you how the Java programs and data structures will work. you will also learn how to analyse the data structures which are used in industry level applications.
- After learning course you can develop your own Java applications like, an analysis of CSV data files, a program that will allow users to manage and etc.
Rating : 4.6 out of 5
#3 Object Oriented Java Programming: Data Structures and Beyond Specialization by University of California – Coursera
Object Oriented Java Programming: Data Structures and Beyond Specialization is offered by the University of California San Diego. By taking this specialisation you will learn to develop the Powerful and Interactive Software and also you will know how to advance your knowledge on software development. In this Specialization nearly 27k+ students are enrolled. In the every course of this specialisation a hands on project is included and you will also gain a course completion certificate after the completion of course. This course is included with the Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Assignments, Course Videos etc. And there are 5 courses that are present in this specialisation and they are Object Oriented Programming in Java, Data 85 Structures, Advanced Data Structures in Java etc.
- Object Oriented Programming in Java is the 1st course in this specialisation and in this course you will learn about how to search and sort of the data with the help of some algorithms.
- In the 2nd course of this specialisation i.e., Data Structures and Performance you will learn all about the industrial level applications like trees, linked lists and hash tables. and how to use and analyse structures
- The 3rd course of this specialisation i.e Advanced Data Structures in Java teaches you about the data structures such as graphs which are fundamental for working with the structured real world data.
- Mastering the Software Engineering Interview which is the 4th course of this specialisation you will gain knowledge on how to solve the new technical problems and also how to communicate during interviews.
- In the last course i.e., Capstone: Analyzing (Social) Network Data you will get know about what are the sub-communities in network and also who exactly are the “influential” members in the network.
Ratings: 4.8 out of 5
#4 Java Programming and Software Engineering Fundamentals Specialization by Duke University – Coursera
- Java Programming: Solving Problems with Software is the 2nd course and in this course you will learn about the how to design algorithm and also you will know how to Edit, compile, and run a Java program by the end of the course.
- In the 3rd course of his specialisation i.e., Java Programming: Arrays, Lists, and Structured Data you will be taught with the data structures and how to use them for building the more complex programs.
- Java Programming: Principles of Software Design is the 4th course of this specialisation you will learn about the concepts on how to create the programming solutions that scale using all the java interfaces.
- In the last course i.e., Java Programming: Build a Recommendation System you will learn about how to work with the data and also you will be able to write the program and also to answer the data.
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5
Tim Buchalka and Goran Lochert are the instructors in Udemy. They will teach you complete Java masterclass. Tim Buchalka is having 35 years experience as a software developer and Goran Lochert is also having 11 years experience as software developer. Tim Buchalka is expertise developer in Java, Python and Android and he was the founder of Tim Buchalka Learn Programming Academy and he was trained 360k+ students. Goran Lochert will also develop Indie games and he is also expert in Java, JPA, Spring and etc and trained 250k+ students. They both will teach you Java 8 and Java 10 core development. They will give you step by step guidance for writing the Java Programs. This online course also having 76 hours on demand videos, 5 articles and full lifetime access.
- In this course you will learn how to write the functional Java 8 and Java 10 programs.
- They will teach you complete core skills for writing and functioning the Java programs.
- By learning this course you will gain more and more knowledge about Java code and they will also provide you some tips to learn easily.
- They will also teach you, for all computing platforms how to write the programs at once.
- By learning this course you can write the programs in right way and you will also learn how to filter the programs.
- Instructor will explain all the basics of Java for the transitioning to Java EE, android development and spring framework. You will learn all about the operators, data types, variables, classes, inheritance, encapsulation, arrays etc.
Rating : 4.6 out of 5
#6 Parallel, Concurrent, and Distributed Programming in Java Specialization by Rice University – Coursera
The instructor Vivek Sarkar created this Parallel, Concurrent, and Distributed Programming in Java Specialization and he is a professor under the department of computer science and this specialisation is offered by the Rice University and it is ranked as the top 20th university in the U.S.A and top 100th in the World. And in this specialisation you will learn the fundamentals of the parallel, concurrent, and distributed programming. In this Specialization nearly 6k+ students are enrolled. In the every specialisation a hands on project is included and you will also gain a course completion certificate after the completion of course. This specialisation is included with the Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Assignments, Course Videos etc. there are 3 courses present in this specialisation and they are Parallel Programming in Java, Concurrent Programming in Java, Distributed Programming in Java.
- There are 3 courses in this specialisation and they are Parallel Programming in Java, Concurrent Programming in Java, Distributed Programming in Java and this specialisation is very helpful for the students with the java background.
- By the end of this overall specialisation you will gain knowledge on how to use the parallel java frameworks like ForkJoin and also stream to write the parallel programs desktops, or mobile devices and for servers.
- While coming to the 1st course you will learn the about the parallel programming in the context of java and its fundamental concepts and also about the theoretical foundations which includes computation graphs, parallel speedup, ideal parallelism etc.
- Concurrent Programming in Java is the second course and in this course you will gain knowledge on the concepts of using the popular parallel Java frameworks like ForkJoin, Stream, and Phaser etc and how to write these parallel programs
- The third course i.e., Distributed Programming in Java teaches you about all the fundamental concepts of distributed programming in java and Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Multicast Sockets, Hadoop, Spark, Sockets, Kafka, Message Passing Interface etc
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5
Dheeru Mundluru is an software engineer and also an instructor on Udemy. He is having 15 years of experience as a software engineer and also having 5 years of experience as a Principal Engineer for NimbleCommerce. He done his Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Louisiana at Lafayette (USA). he was trained 15k+ students. Here he is going to teach you about Java programming that how to integrated Comprehensive by using the design principles. In this course he will teach you about core and advanced topics of Java programming. He will teach you key design principles of Java. You will also learn about the inner working of Java platform. This course also includes 178 downloadable resources, 12 articles, 55 hours on demand videos and also having full lifetime access.
- By using MVC design pattern and TDD principles, you will learn how to implement multi threaded project, instructor led and so on.
- By using real world application in Java course, you will learn about master object oriented programming concepts.
- This course is very helpful and useful for your career. From this you will know the different concepts of Java like functions, variables, data types, multi threading, Java collections, operators and so on.
- In this course he explained in detail about the advanced topics and core Java programming concepts.
- You will learn about in which platform the Java programs run and you will also get information about JVM internals.
- By learning this course you will become a professional Java programmer and you know the master design principles and best coding conventional of Java.
Rating : 4.4 out of 5
Fahd Sheraz is a web developer and software engineer. He completed his MSc degree in Computer Science from Birmingham, United Kingdom. He will also develop mobile apps and web programs. He started writing programs from 1995. He is having 23 years of experience as a web developer. In this course he will explain you complete Java programming language. You will learn how to build the apps by using Java and also about complete object oriented Java programming language. To learn this course no need of any previous knowledge or experience. You must have only internet connection. Fahd was trained 57k+ students. He will also provide you certificate after completing the course. It is having full lifetime access, 9 hours on demand videos and 2 articles.
- In this course you will learn about advanced data structure and arrays. You will also learn how to store the data in arraylist.
- He will teach about Java methods, data hiding and inheritance in this course. You will also learn the dynamic data storage concepts like reading console input, I/O basics, arraylist, methods of arraylist, iterator, hashmap and hash tables, writing console output.
- You will learn how to design Java programs in your own desk. You will be trained with professional trainer. You will learn the thread concepts like creation of threads, runnable, thread models, thread priorities, synchronization, inter thread communication.
- By learning this course you can build your own Java programs and you can also build great mobile apps.
Rating : 4.2 out of 5
Ajay R Warrier is working as an instructor in Udemy. He completed his computer science engineering. He is an expert in video editing and programming. In this course he is going to teach how to learn Java programs very fast and very easy. He will also teach you master Java programs. To learn this course no need of any previous knowledge, you must know only the basics of computer. To learn this course first you have to install netbeans and Java in your system. Java is one of the most powerful language in the world. It is having 8 downloadable resources, 1 article, 3 hours on demand videos and full lifetime access.
- By learning Java you can develop web development, projects related to software and android development.
- In this course you will learn all the basics and advance versions which are related to Java. He will also give you exams to improve your knowledge.
- You will also develop your skills how to solve the problems by using Java. You will also learn, by using Java how to write a hardcore programs.
- You will learn all the concepts of Java like operators, variables, arrays, functions/methods, classes, objects, iteration statements, looping statements like for loop, while loop, do while loop etc.
- You will learn the conditional statements like else if statement, else statement, if statement etc. you will also learn how to create an arrays in java and you learn how to manipulate and access the elements of an array in the Java.
Rating : 4.4 out of 5
This training course is given by Infinite Skills academy. Here the instructors are experts in teaching Java. In this course they will teach you about Java programmings. Anyone can take this course because no need of any previous experience. You can start this course from zero. By learning this course you can write your own Java programs. Total 940k+ students are trained. They will teach you how to develop Java programs and also about types of operations. You will also learn loops and conditionals in Java. By learning Java you can also know the information about objects, object oriented programs and classes. It is having 10 hours on demand videos, 1 article and full lifetime access.
- You can learn Java programming from your own desk by a professional trainer.
- They will teach you in simple steps how to break down most complex applications.
- Instructors will teach by visual training method. This method is easy to understand for users. So, the users can increase there accelerated learning.
- They will teach you everything about Java and they will also show you step by step procedure how to write the Java programs. They will also give ideas for slow learners to learn faster.
- They build a strong foundation in Java by explaining the concepts like loops, conditionals, objects, classes, object oriented programming, operators, data types and you know how to install the Java development kit.
- From loops you will learn the concepts like for loop, do while loop, while loop and you also learn the conditional statement like if else statement, else if statement, if statement.
- You will about different operators like arithmetic operator, logical operators etc.
Rating : 4.3 out of 5
Sarkhan Rasulu is an web developer and also a trainer. He is having 3 years of experience as a Java trainer and also 6 years of experience as a Java developer. He trained 8k+ students. He will teach you a complete Java programming course and also advanced concepts of Java programming. By learning this course you can create your own Java applications. To learn this course no need of any previous experience. He will teach you how to write Java programs with efficient and also how to design Java applications. It is having 44 downloadable resources, 11 hours on demand videos and also having full lifetime access.
- He will teach you how to write the program in the right way and also how to filter the Program after writing the program.
- You people will know the basic concepts of Java like variables, arithmetic operators, data types, logical operators, assignment operators, multi dimensional array, for loop, while and do while loop, switch case etc.
- In this course you will learn how to design the Java application and how to implement them.
- He will give a complete knowledge about Java course and he will also give some important tips how to design the Java programs.
- You will also learn about object oriented programming in this course.
- He will teach you the functioning of Java program and also know how the computer will understand Java.
- You will also learn how to write a program for all computers at a time.
Rating : 4.6 out of 5
Java language is most powerful language from all the languages and this language is very easy to learn. Above we are showing you some Best Java Online Courses. If you have interest then you can learn by selecting any course which is suitable for you. Java is a open source programming language. By using Java language you can design web applications and games. After completing the course they will provide you certificate with your name. You can also add your certificate to your resume and it will be more helpful for your career opportunities. If you like this article you can share it with your friends and also in social media. If you have any Queries you can ask in Comments.
Best Java Books
- Head First Java, 2nd Edition by Kathy Sierra & Kathy Sierra
- Intro to Java Programming, Comprehensive Version by Y. Daniel Liang
- Java: A Beginner’s Guide, Sixth Edition by Herbert Schildt
- Java Concurrency in Practice 1st Edition by Brian Goetz, Joshua Bloch, Joseph Bowbeer
- Java: The Complete Reference, Tenth Edition (Complete Reference Series) 10th Edition by Herbert Schildt
- Elements of Programming Interviews in Java: The Insiders’ Guide by Adnan Aziz, Tsung-Hsien Lee & Amit Prakash
Best Java Online Courses