Best Investing Options Online Courses
#1 Comprehensive Guide to Financial Markets, Investing &Trading
This course is the most comprehensive introduction to investing for Beginners and Intermediate levels, and is suitable for people from all backgrounds. If you have between 0 and 2 years of experience in Financial markets, this course will take you up at least 3 levels higher.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- First, the global “macro” Finance and Investment cycles and how big money is invested
- Core investing principles and detailed study of all the market and stock terminology
- Detailed analysis of Stocks, Investing styles, and Best Practices
- A thorough comparison of Mutual Funds and ETFs – Pros and Cons
- Learn about the all-important Bond Markets, Interest rates and Inflation
- How to invest into Commodities – Gold, Oil etc
- Study of the Spot Forex, Forex Futures and Currency ETFs
- An advanced introduction to Futures and Options
- 10 Live trades on Stocks,ETFs, Bonds, Gold, Euro Futures, British Pound ETF
- Live demonstration of all concepts on a Live trading platform (Practical investing)
- Monitoring of positions, and trade and risk management
- The Human Element – How to avoid extreme emotional points in Investing
#2 Investing 101: The Complete Online Investing Course
➲ In just 2 hours, you will learn…
- How to Effectively Protect and Grow Your Money by Investing in the Stock Market
- How to Turn 10% of Your Monthly Income into a New Stream of Passive Income
- How to Let Your Money Work Hard for You Instead of Working Hard for Money
- A method to Build a $1,000,000 Net Worth by Investing Your Money in the Stock Market
- A Simple Trick to Avoid Losses from Your Investments
- Complete Guide on How to Maximize Your Profits Effectively
- Foresee the Incoming Opportunity – Don’t Waste this Opportunity!
- A Proven Strategy to Make Money from the Incoming Opportunity
- And so on…
#3 Investing Success: Learn Keys From A Millionaire Investor!
In this course you will learn all about:
- How the current model of investing (The 3-legged Stool) is broken and how to succeed where others are doomed to fail.
- Key investing concepts that successful investors understand.
- Investing in a variety of assets class.
- Investing in mutual funds and ETF.
- Role of cash in your portfolio.
- Investing in Stocks.
- Investing in Bonds.
- Investing in Real Estate.
- Investing in other assets such as gold, silver, and collectibles
- Understanding or risk and how to calculate your own risk profile.
- Key investment mistakes to avoid that alone can make the difference between success and failure.
Top Udemy quality Instructor who has a corprate training and university teaching background and continues to be an active investor who will show you the way to success.
Best Investing Options Books:
#1 The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) (Collins Business Essentials) by Benjamin Graham
& Jason Zweig & Warren E. Buffett
#2 A Beginner’s Guide to Investing: How to Grow Your Money the Smart and Easy Way Unabridged Edition by Alex H Frey & Alex Frey & Ivy Bytes
#3 The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns (Little Books. Big Profits) by John C. Bogle
#4 The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing! by Brandon Richard Turner
#5 Investing For Dummies by Eric Tyson
#6 The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People’s Money by Brandon Turner