Best Investing Options Online Courses
Table of Contents
This course is the most comprehensive introduction to investing for Beginners and Intermediate levels, and is suitable for people from all backgrounds. If you have between 0 and 2 years of experience in Financial markets, this course will take you up at least 3 levels higher.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- First, the global “macro” Finance and Investment cycles and how big money is invested
- Core investing principles and detailed study of all the market and stock terminology
- Detailed analysis of Stocks, Investing styles, and Best Practices
- A thorough comparison of Mutual Funds and ETFs – Pros and Cons
- Learn about the all-important Bond Markets, Interest rates and Inflation
- How to invest into Commodities – Gold, Oil etc
- Study of the Spot Forex, Forex Futures and Currency ETFs
- An advanced introduction to Futures and Options
- 10 Live trades on Stocks,ETFs, Bonds, Gold, Euro Futures, British Pound ETF
- Live demonstration of all concepts on a Live trading platform (Practical investing)
- Monitoring of positions, and trade and risk management
- The Human Element – How to avoid extreme emotional points in Investing
➲ In just 2 hours, you will learn…
- How to Effectively Protect and Grow Your Money by Investing in the Stock Market
- How to Turn 10% of Your Monthly Income into a New Stream of Passive Income
- How to Let Your Money Work Hard for You Instead of Working Hard for Money
- A method to Build a $1,000,000 Net Worth by Investing Your Money in the Stock Market
- A Simple Trick to Avoid Losses from Your Investments
- Complete Guide on How to Maximize Your Profits Effectively
- Foresee the Incoming Opportunity – Don’t Waste this Opportunity!
- A Proven Strategy to Make Money from the Incoming Opportunity
- And so on…
In this course you will learn all about:
- How the current model of investing (The 3-legged Stool) is broken and how to succeed where others are doomed to fail.
- Key investing concepts that successful investors understand.
- Investing in a variety of assets class.
- Investing in mutual funds and ETF.
- Role of cash in your portfolio.
- Investing in Stocks.
- Investing in Bonds.
- Investing in Real Estate.
- Investing in other assets such as gold, silver, and collectibles
- Understanding or risk and how to calculate your own risk profile.
- Key investment mistakes to avoid that alone can make the difference between success and failure.
Top Udemy quality Instructor who has a corprate training and university teaching background and continues to be an active investor who will show you the way to success.
Best Investing Options Books:
#1 The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) (Collins Business Essentials) by Benjamin Graham
& Jason Zweig & Warren E. Buffett
#2 A Beginner’s Guide to Investing: How to Grow Your Money the Smart and Easy Way Unabridged Edition by Alex H Frey & Alex Frey & Ivy Bytes
#3 The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns (Little Books. Big Profits) by John C. Bogle
#4 The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing! by Brandon Richard Turner
#5 Investing For Dummies by Eric Tyson
#6 The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People’s Money by Brandon Turner