Best Hibernate Online Courses
The Java Persistence API provides Java developers with an api for mapping java objects to relational data. In this course, you will learn about the JPA API, JPQL (Java Persistence query language), Java Persistence Criteria API and how you can perform ORM (Object Relational Mapping) with JPA.
Hibernate is the most popular implementation of JPA. It was the most popular ORM framework option before JPA emerged and it provides additional features on top of JPA. We will use Hibernate as the JPA implementation in this course.
During this course
- You will learn the basics of JPA and Hibernate – Entities, Relationships, Inheritance Mappings and Annotations
- You will understand approaches to querying data using JPA and Hibernate – JPQL, Criteria API and Native Queries
- You will understand JPA and Hibernate Relationships in depth – One to One, Many to One and Many to Many
- You will use a variety of Spring Boot Starters – Spring Boot Starter Web, Starter Data Jpa, Starter Test
- You will learn the basic of performance tuning your JPA application with Hibernate – Solve N+1 Queries Issue.
- You will learn the basics of caching – First Level Cache and Second Level Cache with EhCache
- You will understand the basics of Spring Data JPA and Spring Data REST
You Will Learn How To
- Spring Core
- Build a complete Spring MVC and Hibernate CRUD Project … all from scratch
- Set up your Spring and Hibernate development environment with Tomcat and Eclipse
- Wire beans together in the Spring container using Inversion of Control
- Configure the Spring container for Dependency Injection
- Define Spring Beans using the @Component annotation
- Perform auto-scanning of Spring beans to minimize configuration
- Automatically wire beans together using @Autowired annotation
- Apply all Java configuration to Spring Beans (no xml)
- Spring MVC
- Set up your Spring MVC environment with configs and directories
- Create controllers using @Controller annotation
- Read HTML form data using @RequestParam
- Leverage Spring MVC model to transport data between controller and view page
- Define Request Mappings for GET and POST requests
- Minimize coding with Spring MVC Form data binding
- Apply Spring MVC form validation on user input
- Create custom Spring MVC form validation rules
This course offers to teach you Hibernate from beginner to advanced topics. If you are a Java developer and want to learn Hibernate or you used Hibernate but you want to expand your knowledge, this course is for you! At the end of this course, you will learn all the topics related with Hibernate and you will have sample projects which you can easily adapt and use for your own projects.
You will learn
- Develop basic and advanced Hibernate projects, create Hibernate repository for personal and enterprise projects