Here Best Greek Language Online Courses , In the western world and Christianity, the Greek language holds an important place in history. This is the correct platform to learn this course. Greek is the Indo-European family of languages. The Greek language is the official language of two countries Greece and Cyprus. This language is spoken by 13.2 million people in Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Albania, and Turkey. For other languages, Greek roots are often used to coin new words. In the international scientific vocabulary, Greek and Latin are the predominant sources. From ancient greek Modern Greek inherits most of its vocabulary. Many greek language courses are available from that our expert panel handpicked some courses which are listed below.
Table of Contents
Learn Greek for Beginners: The Ultimate 95-Lesson Course is an online course offered by Innovative Language. LLC has become a leader in creating dynamic and authentic language learning content through the family of websites, downloadable software, mobile applications, and audiobooks. By real teachers, you will learn to read, speak and write 95 video lessons. Try to learn greek minutes into your first lesson. Practice with songs on YouTube, greek words have borrowed in some other languages, since approximately the 9th century BC Greek has been written in the Greek alphabet. In this 865 students are enrolled. This course contains 6 hours of on-demand video and 150 downloadable resources.
- In greek, you will learn to read and write. Learn to use daily phrases and participate in Basic Greek Conversations
- With Pronunciation, Lessons learn to sound like a Native Speaker. The course will help you pick up and understand basic conversations.
- The course will help you to learn how to Read and Write Greek, with the 3-Minute Video Series learn Basic Greek Conversation Skills, Sound like a Native Speaker with Pronunciation Lessons
- You will learn to Sharpen Your Listening with Comprehension Lessons, Unlock Bonus Access to Lesson Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists
- By the end of the course, you able to hold basic greek conversations such as asking for directions, introducing yourself, and making small talk with others.
- If you want to learn Greek with fun, the fastest and easiest way course is divided into 6 parts. Introduction to Greek, Greek Alphabet Made Easy, Ultimate Greek Pronunciation Guide, Learn Greek in Three Minutes, Greek Listening Comprehension for Absolute Beginners, Greek Listening Comprehension for Beginners.
Learn Greek: Level 1 (Greek Alphabet) is an online course created by the instructor Yiannis Alestas. Greek and English he used to read, speak and write 100% fluently. He is raised in America and born in Greece. This course will help you to learn the Greek language and the Greek alphabet. To name the brighter stars the Greek alphabet was used by Johannes Bayer around the year 1600. The greek alphabet divided into two principal branches ionic and Chalcidian. The early Greek alphabet can be written right to left. The alphabet contains 24 letters, in that 7 were Vowles. In this 13 students are enrolled. This course has 30 mins on-demand video and 4 downloadable resources.
- This course will help you to learn Greek, Greek Alphabet, Pronunciation, sounds, Greek Language, and Phonetics
- The main requirement of this course is you have to learn the Greek language, instructors will teach you the Greek alphabets.
- In this course, instructors will teach you how to pronounce phonetically each letter as a native greek and how letters make different sounds.
- The greek alphabet has 24 letters each has upper case and lowercase variation, the course focuses on the sound of each letter
- Nowadays greek letters are used as mathematical symbols, names of stars, particle names in physics, supernumerary tropical cyclones, in the names of fraternities and sororities.
- Many versions of Greek alphabets existed, the Phoenicians were adopted writing system pioneered. Since antiquity, greek letters used to represent numbers.
- The earliest Greek texts that have survived were written with a radically different script called Linear B.
Modern Greek Pronunciation is an online course created by the instructor Erato Vitali. She has 10 years of experience in delivering and designing courses, conducting workshops and seminars. She is a professional and dedicated trainer. From the University of Athens, she did a Bachelor’s Degree. Even you have no idea what you’re saying try to speak clear Greek. To represent vowel sounds the Greeks adapted the Phoenician alphabet to write their language which is used in the five of the Phoenician consonants. In this 74 students are enrolled. This course has a 1-hour on-demand video and 9 downloadable resources.
- This course will help you to pronounce consonants, greek vowels, and greek words correctly.
- Learn to pronounce their combinations correctly, read aloud Greek texts correctly. All you need is a willingness to learn
- This course is mainly focused on greek pronunciation. This course is useful if you want to study Greek on your own and if you want to visit Greece and wish to be understood by the locals, before learning grammar use syntax or everyday expressions.
- You do not want to waste valuable lesson time on just the alphabet if you already have a teacher this course is useful for you
- This course is useful for from the very beginning if you wish to avoid poor pronunciation, your Greek is not easy to understand if you want to stop making things difficult for people who listen to you
- The steps are very simple to see and listen to the vowel, see and listen to the consonant, see and listen to the word and repeat everyone.
The Greek language has high demand in the market. The people who want to learn this course can handpick someone which are listed above. By doing this course you will get jobs such as greek language translator/ interpreter, greek language expert, Greek language teacher, etc. By doing this course you can easily speak the Greek language. The instructors will clear all your queries. If you think the above information is useful please share it with your friends and colleagues.
Best Greek Books:
#1 Greek: An Intensive Course, 2nd Revised Edition by Hardy Hansen
#2 Get Your Greek On!: Basic Greek in Two Weeks by Peter Schultz
#3 Living Language Greek, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning by Living Language
#4 GREEK a language map: Quick reference phrase guide for beginning and advanced use. Words and phrases in English, Greek, and phonetics for easy … Publisher: Bilingual Books, Inc. by Kristine K. Kershul
#5 Essential Modern Greek Grammar (Dover Language Guides Essential Grammar) by Douglas Q. Adams
#6 Complete Greek Beginner to Intermediate Course: Learn to read, write, speak and understand a new language by Aristarhos Matsukas
Best Greek Language Online Courses