Best Flutter Online Courses
A Complete Guide to the Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
Flutter – a framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is a SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Use Google’s Material Design to build beautiful, yet fully customizable, apps in no time with almost zero effort. You can use the rich widget suite Flutter provides to add common UI elements like buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists and more – or you simply build your own widgets – Flutter makes that a breeze, too.
Build iOS and Android Apps with a Single Codebase – Learn Google’s Flutter Mobile Development Framework
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
- MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
- BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- GAIN a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
Flutter is a big deal because any developer ( or anyone who wants to learn mobile development ) can now build Native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! Which means, instead to having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run Natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
Everything you need to know for building mobile apps with Flutter and Dart, including RxDart and Animations!
- Build beautiful multi-screen apps with Flutter
- Understand the different approaches for loading and maintaining data in Flutter apps
- Create and publish open source projects using Dart
- Learn how to build offline-enabled apps with incredibly efficient data loading
- Comprehend the best method for reading the incredible amount of Flutter documentation
- Store long-term data on a user’s physical device using SQLite
- Master streams and understand reactive programming to create Flutter apps
One of the greatest challenges around developing Flutter applications right now is understanding how to design and architect apps. Flutter is still in rapid development, and the community at large is still trying to find out the best techniques. With this in mind, special attention is paid in the course to making sure you understand the primary design patterns advocated by Google’s Flutter team, including both the ‘Stateful Widget’ pattern and the ‘BLOC’ pattern. The ‘BLOC’ pattern makes heavy use of Reactive Programming techniques, which you’ll learn about in this course as well. These techniques can be easily applied to other languages and frameworks as well – talk about a bonus!
Best Flutter Books:
Best Flutter Online Courses