Best Firebase App Development Online Courses
Table of Contents
Complete guide to create and/or update applications to the new Firebase version released by Google in 2016 Google I/O
Google announced the new version of Firebase, saying that “Firebase is expanding to become a unified app platform for Android, iOS and mobile web development.” and they did. Now Firebase is not just a Real-Time database, but is also:
- Messaging, Storage, Config
- Test Lab and Crash Reporting
- Notifications, Dynamic Links, and More
- Monetize With AdMob
- With New Console, Documentation, and SDK
- More to Come
So if you wasn’t using Firebase before now is the time to start.
In the first part of this course we will learn how to create a new application using the new Firebase, we will also learn how to update your app that uses the old Firebase to use the new one, but we will not stop there.
Harness the power of Firebase to build interactive web applications faster than you ever imagined
Learning Firebase will teach you how to develop fully featured real-time applications using Firebase in the friendliest and most intuitive way possible, by walking through examples using the Firebase dashboard and API.
From the word go you will start to craft a sophisticated real-time link sharing application as a means of applying Firebase concepts exactly as they would be for any other viable application. You will be introduced to the amazing real-time data browser, which you will use extensively throughout the course, as you go hands on with the most important features of Firebase. As you move ahead you’ll learn how to create, read, update, and delete data. You’ll also become familiar with adding and managing user accounts, securing your data, and unlocking its full potential. You’ll apply the knowledge gained to your own application to solidify the concepts and be inspired to explore topics beyond the scope of this course.
- Explore the Firebase administrative dashboard and dive into the development of a real-time link sharing app
- Add user accounts to your Firebase app and grant access to them with ease
- Grasp the different ways to structure your Firebase data to be scalable and performant
- Add validation and permission logic to your app and make it secure using the Firebase Security and Rules editor
- Make your app more real-time by utilizing Firebase’s latency and presence mechanisms
- Sort, query, limit, and present the data in your Firebase app in a systematic way
- Use the Firebase command line tools to configure and deploy your application for wider reachability
Learn all about the brand new Firestore – a NoSQL document based technology
Welcome to beginner Firestore development. In this course you’ll learn all about the brand new Firestore, a NoSQL document based technology. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from the fundamentals, authentication and a deep dive into Firestore security rules.
Learning the new Firestore should be taught using real world examples. In this course you’re going to learn to code the Devslopes way. We teach by building real world, professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
- Add, edit and delete data for a Firestore database in your apps
- Implement powerful login capabilities into your apps using Firebase Authentication
- Add Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
- By the end of this course you will know advanced skill with Firestore and how to integrate it into your apps
Best Firebase App Development Books:
#1 The Definitive Guide to Firebase: Build Android Apps on Google’s Mobile Platform 1st ed. Edition by Laurence Moroney
#2 Build Mobile Apps with Ionic 2 and Firebase: Hybrid Mobile App Development 1st ed. by Fu Cheng
#3 Build Mobile Apps with Ionic 4 and Firebase: Hybrid Mobile App Development 2nd ed. Edition by Fu Cheng
#4 Mastering Firebase for Android Development: Build real-time, scalable, and cloud-enabled Android apps with Firebase by Ashok Kumar S
#5 Linux Driver Development for Embedded Processors – Second Edition: Learn to develop Linux embedded drivers with kernel 4.9 LTS by Alberto Liberal de los Ríos