Erlang is a general-purpose programming language which is used in several telecommunication systems. People who are searching for Best Erlang Online Courses this is the right platform to choose the best course. Erlang course helps you in gaining complete knowledge of building scalable soft real-time systems. In Whatsapp, Erlang Programming language is used to run the messaging servers. Network designers are using this Erlang Programming language to understand the traffic patterns. In this course, you will learn about Exception Handling, Try and Catch statements, List Comprehensions , and Pattern Checking , etc. In this world there are a various number of Erlang Online Courses are available. Out of them, our expert panel handpicked some of the best courses which are listed below
#1 Erlang Programming for Beginners – Udemy
“Stone River eLearning” created this Erlang Programming for Beginners online course. This course helps you to gain complete knowledge on what exactly is the Erlang and also you will gain knowledge on the writing of small Erlang programs. This course provides you the course completion certificate by the end. In this course, you will cover the topics like Features of Erlang, Erlang Facts and Code Samples, Erlang Syntax and also about the Looping, Conditional Flow, Logical Comparisons, Tuples and how to create the Functions and Calling Functions from Modules , etc. This course is included with 2.5 hours on-demand video and 2 articles along with the full lifetime access.
- In this course, you will learn about what exactly is the Erlang and from where it is derived and also about the Erlang syntax, and how the lists work in Erlang and also you will be able to manipulate them.
- This course teaches you about how to create the Calling Functions and functions from Modules and also you will be taught with the Logical Comparisons and Tuples, Features of Erlang, Erlang Facts and Code Samples.
- The instructor of this course helps you in learning about how to work with the Process IDs, how to create and compile an Erlang Program, and also about the Conditional Flow and Looping.
- By the end of this course, you will gain knowledge on the Lists Comprehensions, Recursion, Pattern Matching, type Conversions which are called as the lists for the core of erlang.
- By taking this course you will get to know about the Exception Handling, Try of Catch, Exception Classes, and also you will be able to write some small programs of Erlang.
Rating: 3.7 out of 5.
You can Signup here <=> ClickHere
#2 Master Erlang Programming in Just 4 Hours – Udemy
Master Erlang Programming in Just 4 Hours is the complete online course created by the Edionik Solutions which is named as Serving Technology Simply. This course is all about the Erlang Programming. This course is helpful for both Professionals and Beginners and you will understand all the concepts only in just 4 hours. This course provides you the course completion certificate by the end. This course helps you in gaining complete knowledge of building scalable soft real-time systems. In this course, nearly 200+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 4 hours on-demand video along with the full lifetime access.
- This course is all about the Erlang Programming which is helpful for both professionals and beginners and all the concepts of Erlang Programming are taught to you in just 4 hours.
- By taking this course you will gain enough knowledge on how to build the scalable soft real-time systems which contain the requirements of higher availability with the help of Erlang Programming.
- In this course you will learn about how to install the erlang and some basic syntax of the erlang programming and Erlang Shell, Data types in Erlang, Variables in Erlang, Operators in Erlang.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the loops in erlang and also about the Arithmetic Operators, Relational Operators, Logical Operators with the help of the hands-on project.
- Some topics like If Statement, Multiple Expression, Nested if Statement, Case Statements, Modules, Recursion in Erlang, String Operations, Methods of File Operations , etc are also being taught in this course.
Rating: 3.0 out of 5.
You can Signup here <=> ClickHere
Instructors from these courses are well experienced and they will teach in a practical way. So, you will be provided with all the necessary information that is present in the course. Those who are interested to learn the Erlang then you can go through any of these Best Erlang Online Courses that are mentioned above. his course contains many assignments and made with projects in which you will cover the topics like the basic syntax of the erlang programming and Erlang Shell, Data types in Erlang, Variables in Erlang, Operators in Erlang , etc. You will definitely be happy by taking this course because these courses also provide you the course completion certificate. After getting the certificate if you add this to your resume it will give you more weightage at interview time. Hope you are satisfied with our article and we expect and please you do share this article with your friends and coworkers via social media websites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, hike, WhatsApp , etc.
Best Erlang Books:
#1 Erlang Programming: A Concurrent Approach to Software Development 1st Edition by Francesco Cesarini
#2 Learn You Some Erlang for Great Good!: A Beginner’s Guide 1st Edition by Fred Hebert
#3 Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World (Pragmatic Programmers) Second Edition by Joe Armstrong
#4 Introducing Erlang: Getting Started in Functional Programming 1st Edition by Simon St. Laurent
#5 Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP: Implement Robust, Fault-Tolerant Systems 1st Edition by Francesco Cesarini
#6 Building Web Applications with Erlang: Working with REST and Web Sockets on Yaws 1st Edition by Zachary Kessin
Best Erlang Online Courses