Best Data Science Online Courses has huge demand in market now a days. If you are looking for good career in data science and to become expert in data science, this is the Best place for you to select the right course. In this course, you can learn different topics like, basics of data science, regression like Linear regression, multiple regression, software libraries like, Numpy, tensorflow, Pandas, matplotlib, and more. All these are topics are covered in this course. So, our Expert panel handpicked some of the Best Data science Online Courses for you and those are listed below. We hope you to go through the Below Courses.
The Data scientist NanoDegree online course was offered by Udacity with the team of Josh Bornhard, Juno Lee, Luis Serrano and Andrew Paster. Here students will learn that how to build the supervised and unsupervised machine learning models and also gain the knowledge on Pytorch, deep learning etc.
Term-I : In this term-I instructors will cover the machine learning for data science concepts. Here this term will cover the three projects that students will improve their skills.
- Find Donors for Charity ML with Kaggle is the first project, here you people can understand the topics like perception algorithms, regression, decision trees etc.
- Create an image classifier is the second project in this term, here instructors will explain about the training neural networks, keras, implementation of gradient descent and son on.
- Creating customer segments is the third project, from this you will understand the topics like principal component analysis, gaussian mixture models, clustering, hierarchical and density based clustering, random projections and analysis of independent components.
Term-II : in this term-II students will gain the knowledge on applied data science. In this term there are four projects, will cover all the concepts of applied data science.
- Write a Data science Blog Post first project of term-II here you people will learn the topics like data science process, communication with stakeholders etc.
- Build pipelines to classify messages with figure eight is the second project, from this you will understand the concepts like web development, OOP etc.
- From data engineering for data science machine learning pipelines, NLP etc.
- Design a recommendation engine with IBM is the sixth project and data science capstone is the seventh project.
Rating: 4.2 Out of 5
Roger D. Peng is the Creator of this Course called Specialisation of Data science. He is the assistant professor in the field of Biostatics. He will train the students with simple logics and in easy way. He will cover all the concepts and skills that you needed in this course. After the completion of the course you will get the Course completion certificate with your name. You can clear your doubts without hesitation from him. You will understand how to use the R to clean, visualize and analyze the data. You can also learn how to use the Github in managing the data science.
- You can know about the introduction of tools required in data science which is used to control Git, github, Rstudio, markdown, R, and more. And also you can get idea how to install the tool box.
- They will teach you what is R programming, why it is used, and other conceptual issues in data science.
- You can learn how to get the data and clean it from the APIs, web, databases.
- In this course they will cover all the topics of data science like processing instructions raw data, processed data and codebooks.
- You will come to know what is exploratory data analytics to check the data. You can learn how the Reproducible research is used to report modern data analysis.
- At the end of the course you can learn more and more concepts which is involved in this course like regression model, Machine learning algorithms in practical, data science and data science capstone.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
IBM Data Science Professional Certificate is offered by the IBM and this is very useful for everyone who wants to move their career towards data science and Machine learning. And in this professional certificate there are 9 courses and in the 1st course you will learn about what is data science, in the 2nd course about the Open Source tools for Data Science and in the 3rd course Data Science Methodology in the 4th course about the Python for Data Science, in the 5th course about Databases and SQL, in 6th course you will learn about Data Analysis with Python, in the 7th course about the Data Visualization with Python, in the 8th course about the Machine Learning with Python and in the last course you will learn about the Applied Data Science Capstone. You can start enrolling for this as the enrollment has already being started.
- We know there are 9 courses in this professional certificate and in the 1st course you will get to know about the data science and in the 2nd course you will learn about the open source tools and how to use those tools and about it’s features.
- While coming to the 3rd courses you will learn about the methodology used in data science and in the 4th course the python basics, python data structures and python fundamentals are being learnt by you.
- In the 5th course you will learn about the SQL and databases which are must for becoming the data scientist and in the 6th course the python basics and types of python and how to analyse the data will be taught clearly in this course.
- The 7th course helps you in learning the data visualisation using the libraries of data visualisation in python like Folium, Matplotlib and in the 8th course you will learn about the machine learning topics like model evaluation, and Machine Learning algorithms, supervised vs unsupervised learning etc.
- In the last course you will gain knowledge on the applied data science capstone in which topics like different location providers are being learnt by you.
Rating: 4.6 Out of 5
Edureka data science Masters program brings you to become expert in Data science and to improve the skills that you needed in future. In this course they will explain the introduction of data science, statistics, scala, regression techniques, AI, python, Tableau and Tensorflow. And also in this course, they will cover all the topics which are present in Data science in very understandable way. After the completion of the course you will get the Certificate with your name. Many top industries in health care, banking sectors etc are using the data analytics to analyse the data.
- In this course you can learn how to present the data by using different techniques and by using software libraries called Matplotlib, numpy, panda and more.
- They will train you with different concepts like, sequence, Machine learning, Python, Big data analytics, scripts etc.
- This course will help you to optimise the basic and convolutional Neural networks.
- From this course you can gain the knowledge about the topics called Tensorflow, Autoencoder Neural Networks, Keras, RBM.
- In this course, you will come to know how to utilize tableau and how to create Interactive dashboard which helps you in certificate level exam.
- This course helps you to become expert in these topics like linear regression, Multiple regression, Clustering, Bayes analysis by using Python.
- You will learn about data visualization, visual analytics, dashboard, mapping, calculation, charts, integrated tableau with Hadoop and R, clustering, deep learning, neural networks, convolution networks etc.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Kevyn Collins-Thompson, Daniel Romero are the Creators of this course called specialisation of data science with python. They are the assistant professors and they will explain this course with simple logics. In this course they provide you the skills that are needed which is helpful for your future. They will cover all the topics included in data science like, machine learning information, visualisation, software libraries, neural networks, different toolkits. They will provide certificate at the end of course. You can enhance the data analysis with the machine learning. You can also conduct the inferential statistical analysis.
- First is the data science in the Python, from this course you can learn about the introduction of Data science, Features of data science, and also python functionality.
- Techniques that are required in python programming like CSV files, software libraries called Numpy and Tensorflow are learnt from this course.
- Second course is the charting, plotting and data representation in the Python. You can understand about the library called Matplotlib library to report and chart on data visualisation in python
- Third course is the applied machine learning in the python.from this course you will explain the learners about machine learning introduction and machine learning algorithms to solve the real time problems.
- Fourth course is text mining in the Python. You can know how to handle the structured text for both machine learning and Human by using python.
- Fifth course is social network in the Python. From this course you will come to know about the neural networks by using networks library and link prediction problems.
Rating : 4 out of 5
Edureka data science course will helps you to become an expert in data science and to become a good data scientist. They will teach you this course in an easy and very innovative way with simple logics. So you can ask any queries regarding this course. In this course they will cover all the topics involved in Data science like, statistics, machine learning, deep learning, time series etc. you will also get certificate after the completion of the course. More than 31k students are satisfied by taking this course. You will learn the data science life cycle, era of data science, different tools of data science and from statistical inference you will learn the probability, normal and binary distributions, statistics terminologies etc.
- In this course they will train you from the Basic fundamentals of Data science and so that you can understand how to manage and analyse the data with actual phenomena.
- They will teach you some of the topics called statistics, mathematics, information science in theoretical way and you you perform and learn how to use practically.
- From this course you may expertise in different concepts like visualising, clustering, regression, data mining, machine learning subdomains, databases and more.
- From this course you can gain some knowledge about the machine learning algorithms like random forests, k-means clustering, probability random forest etc.
- Instructor will teach you the data types, data wrangling, visualization of data, raw data, data extraction etc. you will also learn about the uses of clustering, decision tree, confusion matrix etc.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Frank Kane is the creator of this data science and machine learning with python Courses. He is one of the instructors in Udemy and also he is the trainer in the fields of machine learning and big data with 9 years of experience. He has trained nearly 100K+ students. He has one mission called Sundog Education. This team helps you to improve your skills in machine learning, data science, and bigdata. In this course, he will explain the topics about, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, different techniques in neural Networks etc. you can ask any queries regarding to this course. More than 67 k+ students are enrolled to learn from this course. This team offers you 12 hours video and 3 articles with full lifetime Access.
- They will explain you the fundamental concepts of Deep learning, Machine Learning, and Machine learning with Python.
- You can know about standard deviation, and visualizing different concepts called probability density functions, probability Mass functions, data distributions, with matplotlib.
- They will explain you about the different models like, Bayes theorem, k-fold cross validation, naive, k-means and Support Vector Machines.
- You can learn about linear regression, Multivariate, Polynomial regression, to make predictions.
- You can learn how to build machine learning by using correlation and covariance matrix. And also you can understand about reinforcement learning to learn Pac man boot.
- You will learn how to build the artificial neural networks by the keras and tensorflow. You will know how to evaluate and design A/B tests using T-test and P-values.
Rating : 4.5 out of 5
Kirill Eremenko is the creator of this course called Data Science in Udemy. He is a data scientist and consultant with five years of experience. He gained good knowledge in Physics and mathematics. more than 100k students are learning from him. He will teach you this course in easy way with simple logics. And you will be Master in data science by learning from him. Here he will teach you the introduction of data science with real time examples. He will be available for you to ask any queries regarding this course. More than 84k students are enrolled to learn this course. Kirill Eremenko offers 21 hours video and 3 articles with full lifetime access to learn this course.
- From this course you will learn how to perform the projects in the complex data science and also in SQL. you can learn the basic topics of Tableau visualisation.
- You can learn how to create Linear regressions by applying least square methods. They will teach you how to upload the data science by using SQL services Integration Services. You will learn how to create the conditional splits in the SSIS.
- You can understand the creation of statistical models by using Forward selection, Backward elimination and Bidirectional Elimination methods.
- You can understand the concepts of Multiple Linear Regression, Logistic regression, and confusion matrix to solve the real world problems. You will understand how to navigate and install the servers of SQL.
- He will explain the transform independent variable and new variable for modelling purpose.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Udacity provides the Programming for Data Science Nanodegree online course. Instructors of this programming online courses are Josh Bernhard, Derek Steer, Juno Lee, Richard Kalehoff and Karl Krueger. Instructors of this nanodegree program are well qualified and experts. Students will improve their skills and can get the best job opportunities. Here you people will learn how to code by using SQL, R and Python and also learn how to utilize the command line, git etc. After this course students are perfect in writing the programs which are used in data analysis and data science.
- From R Track, students will learn all the fundamentals of programming which are required in data science. Students can able to utilize the R, terminal and git.
- Investigate the Relational Database is first project. Here you will know that how to work with the relational database. You will learn the concepts of SQL like aggregations, advanced SQL, basics and so on.
- Explore US Bikeshare Data is the second project, from this you are able to learn some concepts like R introduction, data types, syntaxes, functions, control flow and data visualization.
- Post the Work on the Git is the third project, here instructors will explain about important tools, uses of git and github management versions etc.
- From Python Track you will understand the the process for utilizing the SQL and Python to solve the problems in data. First project is same as the R track that means you will learn about the SQL.
- Second Project is explore US bikeshare data. Here you people will understand about the Python programming, control flow, data types, operators etc.
- Post the work with the git is the third project, here you will learn about shell workshop, terminology, addition of commits, merging etc.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5
Jose Portilla is creator of this course called data science and machine learning bootcamp. He is great data scientist. He received bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Santa Clara university. He has good experience in data science and programming. He has more than 70k students. If you have any queries he will clear your doubts about this course. In this course he will teach how to build data science, machine learning and data visualisation by using the R programming language. More than 31k students are enrolled to learn from this site. Jose Portilla offer you 17.5 hour video and 8 articles with full lifetime access to learn this course.
- Instructor will teach all the R programming fundamentals. You can learn how to use R programming for data science, machine learning visualisation etc.
- You will also learn how to install the R in Mac OS, windows and Linux. You will learn all the basic concepts of R like variables, vector operations, arithmetic, vector slicing and indexing etc.
- You will learn how to manipulate the data. You can learn how to use R to solve the complex programs, how to handle the excel files etc.
- You can learn different topics like, linear regression, multiple regression, k-means clustering, random forest, support vector machine, and more.
- You can learn different machine learning algorithms like, Tensorflow, keras etc by using the R programming language.
- You will learn that how to use the R for handling excel, files of SQL and web scraping.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
365 Careers team is the creator of this course called Data science and data science bootcamp. You will gain the knowledge about the data science. And also they will teach you in simple and easy way. More than 190k students are learning from this team in Udemy. In this course this team will train you the complete data science with the concepts involved in it like, python, probability, mathematics, statistics and advanced statistics in python etc. more than 7k students are enrolled to learn this course. This team will offers you the 16.5 hours deman video and 36 articles with full lifetime access to learn this course.
- This course will teach you about the tools that are required for Data science and to become expertise in data science.
- You can know some software libraries called, pandas Tensorflow, Python programming with NumPy, matplotlib, statistics and Advanced statistical analysis, Tableau,Statistical analysis etc.
- By using numpy and statsmodel you can understand how to create the ML algorithms and pre process the data. You will learn how to perform the logistic regressions and linear regressions in Python.
- You can learn how to write code in python language and how this python is used for the statistical analysis. Tensorflow is used to solve the real world problems in big data.
- You know how to improve the performance hyperparameters and machine learning by using testing, training, validation, overfitting, underfitting etc.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Minerva Singh is the creator of this course called Data science with python for data analysis. He is the best Udemy instructor and he will explain with simple logics and in easy way. You will become an expert in data science. You can ask any queries regarding course. In this course he will explain about the introduction of data science and some more concepts of machine learning, Statistics, visualisation. More than 3k students are enrolled to learn from this course. It is having 1 downloadable resources, 13 hours on demand videos, 6 articles and full lifetime access.
- You can learn the installation steps of anaconda. you can learn how to work for data analysis with the powerful framework.
- You will understand the difference between the statistical data analysis and machine learning. From this course you can build the deep learning algorithms and neural networks.
- In python the most common statistical techniques for data analysis like T-test and Linear regression will also be learn by minera singh.
- You can also learn how to accomplish the visualization, data exploratory and preprocessing tasks like pivoting and tabulating. You will to implement the deep neural networks by using the H2o frameworks.
- You will understand how to create the numpy arrays, operators, concatenate, drop row/column, reshaping, pivoting and also learn how to merge the data frames etc.
- From data visualization you will learn the concepts like pie chart, line plot, histograms, box plots, scatter plots etc and you also learn the principles of data visualization.
Rating : 4.1 out of 5
Master of Applied Data Science is offered by the university of Michigan and according to the National science foundation the university of Michigan is considered as the first public research university. Students will also be invited to the formal activities such as UMSI Convocation and Commencement. And for the MADS students there is the opportunity for joining into the UMSI student clubs and activities. Students with no technical background can also apply for this degree but you need to have the basic knowledge on statistics and python. The curriculum includes many themes and applications. The curriculum of this degree is included with the Computational methods to deal with big data, social media analytics etc.
- This curriculum covers the topics of Computational methods that are needed to deal with big data, Analytic techniques like network analysis, natural language processing, machine learning and causal inference etc.
- You will also learn about the Data science application in the context such as search and recommender systems, learning analytics, social media analytics etc and also you will learn how to explore and communicate the data.
- By taking this degree you will gain the knowledge on how to visualise the data using the multiple methods with the help of the 3 portfolio-building major projects.
- This degree teaches you about how to process the data that is used for the analysis and how to analyse the data in the wide variety of ways and also how to collect the data efficiently.
- By the end of this degree you will be able to visualise the results in a very sophisticated way and after the analysis how to report the results to the others.
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Master of Science in Data Science is offered by the university of colorado boulder and this degree is for everyone who are interested to move their career through the field of data science and this course helps you to pass in the final exam in the university of colorado and the degree students can participate in the pactical, hands on project This coursework includes access to real-world big data sets to prepare for the future career of yours. You will also learn both Python and R programming which are the most commonly used languages of the data science and this training also teaches you the theories and methods and also the tools Hadoop file system, SQL and Apache Spark etc.
- In this degree you will learn about the theories and methods of the data science along with the programming fundamentals, data structures, and the statistics and you will also learn about the tools of the modern workplace, Amazon Web Services, the Hadoop file system, Apache Spark, SQL.
- By taking this course you will become proficient in the Risk Analysis, Data Visualization, Predictive Modeling, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- As to become the data scientist you must have the understanding on how to translate the research and business problems into the useful technical solutions and this degree helps you in understanding that.
- You will also get to know about the skills like communication, teamwork, and also the leadership skills.
- By the end of this course you will be able to work with the team and also you will get to know how to communicate the technical solutions into the non technical professionals and also there are specialised course in the areas of processing, geospatial analytics, natural language processing etc.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
This degree is offered by the University of Illinois which has earned the reputation as a global leader in the fields of research, public engagement and teaching. And this University of Illinois is considered as the pioneer for online education and innovative distance education. This course is very helpful for the CS students. In this degree the topics like data mining, cloud computing, statistics and information science data visualization, machine learning are being included. By the completion of this degree you will be able to analyse the available data that are needed to inform the critical decisions. And you will also be able to utilise the cloud computing to visualize, learn and mine the new insights from the big data. This degree is taught to by top Instructors via online with the environment of classroom with best instructors and better alumni.
- By taking this degree you will gain more knowledge on mastering the computer science in data science and this is meant for the forefront for the excellence in education and also computing.
- This degree is useful for the professionals who wants to understand the role of the big data in the world and also you will be able to discover the new insights and also you will get to know how to optimize the decisions.
- And this degree helps you in analysing the rising tide of the data which has become the important to the wide range of the fields including the medicines, humanity, engineering, and also the business levels.
- By taking this degree you will gain the strong foundation which will enable you to bring the data science in any kind of areas. This program is designed in such a way that you can complete it at your own place.
- And this is the affordable and flexible data science degree which has been expertised in the 4 areas of the computer science namely machine learning, data mining, cloud computing and data visualisation.
Rating: 4.6 Out of 5
Data science is easy to learn. Data science is used in different profiles like business growth, healthcare, industries etc. Above we’ve listed some of the best Data Science Online Courses. If you are interested in this, then you can choose any course which is suitable for you. After the completion of the course, you will get the Certificate with your name. And you can add this Certification in your resume that will help you for your bright career. If you like this Article, please share this with your friends and Social Media like whatsapp, twitter, Facebook. If you have any queries about this article you can ask in comment Section.
Best Data Science Books
Relevant Data Science Books:
Best Data Science Online Courses