The fastest, easiest way to learn to program C on a Mac or Windows. This course will teach you to program the C language from the ground up. You will learn everything from the very fundamentals of programming right through to the complexities of pointers, addresses and File IO. Maybe you’ve tried to master C before but failed. Or maybe you are new to C or new to programming. If so, this is the course for you!
C is one of the most important of all programming languages. It is used to program desktop applications, compilers, tools and utilities and even hardware devices. The C language is fast and efficient – but it can be hard to learn. Unless you use this course. This course begins with a gentle introduction to C but quickly moves on to explain some of its most confusing features: everything from C’s ‘scoping’ rules to the curious connection between arrays and memory addresses. By the end of the course you will have a deep understanding both of the C language itself and also of the underlying ‘architecture’ of your computer.
you will learn the following:
- The fundamentals of programming – from the ground up
- How to program on a Mac or on Windows
- The nitty-gritty details of the C language
- Advanced topics such as memory allocation, the stack and heap, and binary file IO
- Master C programming concepts from the ground up
- Use the source code examples to learn step-by-step
- Understand the special features of C: pointers, header files, null-terminated strings, buffers, IO
- Videos explain everything in minute detail
- Read the supplied eBook, The Little Book Of C, to explore the topics in even more depth
- Test your understanding with end-of-section quizzes
This course will help you learn and master C language and become a professional programmer on your own pace by watching me as I introduce you to the concepts and fundamentals of programming and writing efficient code in C with easy to follow lectures that are full of hands-on practices and coding!
During this course I will share with you the tips and tricks of the trade that I learned throughout my 20+ years of professional career as a software engineer!
you may learn about:
- Over 13 hours of information and knowledge gathered throughout 20+ years of experience
- C programming for beginners with 50 hands-on projects
- Computer Basics and Programming Fundamentals
- Mastering Visual Studio on Windows for C/C++ programming
- Mastering C Programming by introducing/explaining the concepts followed by hands on coding to see them in action
- How to become a good problem solver
- How to write efficient code
- How to avoid pitfalls of programming with pointers like memory leaks, access violations and many more
- How to debug and troubleshoot issues with your code
- How to work with variable arguments in C
- How to work with files
- Arrays, pointers and memory management
- String manipulation
- Dynamic memory allocation
- Master C programming including advanced as well as complex parts
- Master Visual Studio for C/C++ programming
- View and Use Source Code Examples (Over 50 projects included)
- Practice Coding in C throughout the entire course
- Ask questions and receive help and feedback on a first come first serve basis
- Test knowledge and understanding with end-of-section quizzes
- Understand pointers, dynamic memory management and become fluent in C
This course is well designed and covered almost all the topics that one should know while learning C language. Will not only help the student to build a solid foundation on the topic but will boost their confidence to face technical interviews boldly.
I would encourage absolute beginners to follow the lectures strictly in chronological manners, please start from the very first video and go to the next one only if you are done with the previous. However, though not recommended, but students with some previous knowledge could jump lectures if they are confident.
The course is structured basically for the new programmers who may not have any previous experience with any programming language. From the very basic to advanced topics. Simple program to complex one in step-by-step.
One should take this course to build a career as a programmer. Programming in C has been considered as foundation for any programming language. If one is confident with C, then can start learning any other language like PHP, C++ or Java.
- write C programs independently
- face technical interviews with confidence
- will be able to do assignments in C programs
In this course I will be teaching you everything you need to learn in order to become a professional C programmer , Algorithm designer and a problem solver. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced programmer , this course will fill all the gaps and give you a strong foundation and prepare you for an expert professional coding life.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the C programming language.
- Input And Output
- Variables and data types
- Iterative programming
- Input And Output
- Manual Compilation via the command line prompt / Terminal
- Sorting Algorithms
- Geometric Algorithms
- Math Algorithms
- String Algorithms
- Approximation Algorithms
- Tree Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms
- Complexity Theory
- Problem Solving Approaches
- More Algorithms are being added continuously FOREVER…
- Arrays (Multi dimensional)
- Linked lists (Singly & Doubly)
- Trees (Binary Search Tree , AVL Trees …)
- More Data structures are being added continuously FOREVER…
- A vary rich problem set with solutions and explanations
- More problems are being added continuously FOREVER.
- Be able to write C programs correctlly and efficiently
Best C Programming Books